The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

23 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Are you saying his team was the first to fill up?

No, I have zero inside information. Just jk that he'd be ready to be done, and start hitting his own buzzer and everyone else's. Dude does have a wedding to get ready for (or something) 😛

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

The first fake links era was iconic tbh, we got the wildest links lmao

Last season it would get old and not very believable because people would do it so much 

This is the fourth season I'll watch live and the third where I've been here for spoilers (I've seen snippets of other seasons and watched a borderline-unhealthy amount of YouTube and Metatube clips to catch up to speed on past seasons).

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I had a feeling that would happen. 😬😬😬

I think they especially take a war path stance whenever there is a new coach. During the last sets of pre-Covid pre-taped shows it was brought up that someone was sued just for saying something about Kelly's outfit from a taping during her first season. That person didn't even give any spoilers like that Ariana fan did, I'm not surprised at all that they're getting sued. The amount the production company will sue people for is $250,000. When the penalty is that steep I'm surprised there are still people that provide spoilers. The production company's lawyers can call the people compiling the spoilers as witnesses in a lawsuit. The warm up guy was called as witness in that lawsuit he mentioned about the Kelly related tweets because they used him to try and help identify who the leaker might have been.

I think they tell people in tapings that they’re planning to sue, in order to scare people. They really threatened people with the Kelly replaced by Kelsea stuff, but no one actually got sued (that I’ve seen) 🤷‍♀️

6 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think they tell people in tapings that they’re planning to sue, in order to scare people. They really threatened people with the Kelly replaced by Kelsea stuff, but no one actually got sued (that I’ve seen) 🤷‍♀️

Right. How much per hour do NBC’s attorneys charge, and is it really worthwhile? Best case scenario, NBC wins a judgement for $250K, and there’s a decent chance they can’t pay it. It’s not worth the trouble. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Right. How much per hour do NBC’s attorneys charge, and is it really worthwhile? Best case scenario, NBC wins a judgement for $250K, and there’s a decent chance they can’t pay it. It’s not worth the trouble. 

Keeping that Kelsea info under wraps felt pretty useless but with the way the sources were described the threats... yeah, I wasn't gonna risk it for anyone.

But at the same time, I get that they did wanna keep it under wraps not particularly because Kelsea's like some super-expensive-once-in-a-lifetime-mega-guest-star, but bc they didn't want people to speculate about Kelly's health in the public, especially since COVID was still a much bigger risk 4 months ago.

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Keeping that Kelsea info under wraps felt pretty useless but with the way the sources were described the threats... yeah, I wasn't gonna risk it for anyone.

But at the same time, I get that they did wanna keep it under wraps not particularly because Kelsea's like some super-expensive-once-in-a-lifetime-mega-guest-star, but bc they didn't want people to speculate about Kelly's health in the public, especially since COVID was still a much bigger risk 4 months ago.

Yeah...don’t get me wrong. If I signed a piece of paper saying I could get sued, I wouldn’t say a word about anything. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah...don’t get me wrong. If I signed a piece of paper saying I could get sued, I wouldn’t say a word about anything. 

Which is why we love our sources, yes we do :haha:

(except the fake ones)

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Which is why we love our sources, yes we do :haha:

(except the fake ones)

I'm taking this as a sign that someone's singing JHud's "Love You I Do" in the blinds. Is there any basis for this? No. Am I going to stand by it? Absolutely :haha:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, seak05 said:

100% it’s just scare tactics as probably just not worth the amount of time etc it’d take to actually Sue  but saying that it’d probably work with me that’s why thankful to anybody that does come forward with things 

Edited by steve2013

8 hours ago, MusicMedicine said:

You’re about as on target with your impression as you were with your prediction that Nick Jonas would increase the ratings.

are you my fan from several months ago who had made an account just to talk to me? have you changed your account? If it's not you, it's crazy to bring out this argument once again to me when i compared Nick and Gwen, should move on, don't you think?

especially since it has nothing to do with it, I'm talking about the enormous excitement of the season that comes thanks to Ariana, i'm not talking about future ratings

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

TtmWWGf.jpg

Period Happy Birthday Ari!❤️

Them not putting Ali's audition in that video is a CRIME! Anyway, happy birthday Queen Ari! 💜 Can't wait to see your team on the Voice! 🙂 

• Like 3

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Them not putting Ali's audition in that video is a CRIME! Anyway, happy birthday Queen Ari! 💜 Can't wait to see your team on the Voice! 🙂 

Ughhh and Rizzis Breathin.🤦🏾‍♂️ I guess they can’t put the videos 2 years and older  sigh

• Sad 4