The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Mjsbigblog´s prediction:

"I’m going to go out on a limb this week! I’m going to make a bold prediction. Jim & Sasha Allen will be completely safe this week. Jeremy Rosado, Holly Forbes and Jershika Maple will sing for the Instant Save. Ariana Grande will fake cry, activating her Arianators to save Holly Forbes. Jershika Maple and Jeremy Rosado will head home."

Sounds accurate

28 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The least polarizing contestants this week are without question Hailey and Paris. You’d be hard pressed to find more than a handful of negative comments anywhere (except for IDF :haha:). I’m almost shocked there aren’t more people out there wanting to attack the teen girl, but they aren’t doing it. 

Paris is definitely the least polarizing contestant this season. Haven't seen any negative comments about him on here at all, and rarely on any other social media platform. At the very least, people respect his talent even if they don't care for him.

43 minutes ago, CocoaPuffs said:

Am I the only one kind of worried for Hailey tonight? I smell a shocking robbery tonight and I keep going back to her having to sing for the wildcard during the playoffs despite having the best performance on Team Kelly. I reallllllly hope I’m wrong though. 

I’m not worried. Her IS performance was her breakout performance and that’s when people get to notice her. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Agenator333 said:

I know you all say that Ariana doesn’t have that much instant save power, but the fact that everyone gets in the instant save for semis makes me think that Ariana has a much higher chance of getting a finalist than we anticipate

Actually, I think an Ariana finalist is a definite. If Hailey, GNT, Paris, and Wendy get voted through, I see either of Ariana’s contestants beating Lana, Jershika, Joshua and Jeremy with ease, given that Ariana makes a big push to her fans to get her a finalist 

2 minutes ago, Agenator333 said:

Actually, I think an Ariana finalist is a definite. If Hailey, GNT, Paris, and Wendy get voted through, I see either of Ariana’s contestants beating Lana, Jershika, Joshua and Jeremy with ease, given that Ariana makes a big push to her fans to get her a finalist 

The best performance usually wins the instant save. If it’s too close to call,  Blake wins it. Ariana has already lost two instant saves. 

16 minutes ago, Agenator333 said:

I know you all say that Ariana doesn’t have that much instant save power, but the fact that everyone gets in the instant save for semis makes me think that Ariana has a much higher chance of getting a finalist than we anticipate

I have a feeling TPTB is going to push Ariana in the Instant Save to make sure she’s represented in the finale

• Like 1

vacuum.gif trying to clean up in here, will open after

PLEASE TRY TO STAY ON TOPIC, THIS THREAD IS FOR SPOILERS, or at least for what's coming up on the show, there are plenty of other threads to discuss contestants, if you don't see one that fits, make one, but keep it out of here

pleaseplease.gif