The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

32 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Didn't you start watching in Season 11? Doesn't that mean you've already watched 10 seasons, or did you skip one in between?

Wait you're right this will be my 11th

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

An inside source just let me know that The Voice is getting cancelled for Season 21, so 0 weeks of the lives and 0 contestants per team :no: 

No way lol. They done just spent all the money to film blinds and they not gonna end it just like that

4 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

I honestly never liked battle saves. The artists that get saved by their coach are basically screwed the next round. I guess it didn’t help that the coaches used their steals and saves as KO fodder during S17. If I were in the position of getting saved or stolen, I’d jump ship because I would get a fresh start on a new team

Same, I'm glad it was just for one season though. I would say(not defending the 4-Way KO at all) that at least with the 4-Way KO, one of the Battle saves would be voted through to the Top 17 Live Shows.(so the Coach Battle Save wouldn't be a total waste)

I didn't mind KO Saves though, I thought it was a good addition. That artist could get the votes to advance to the Top 12/13(Season 14 - Season 16) Or if the coach wanted to actually Save them again lol.(SandyRedd and Christiana were both Saved again in the Playoffs)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

Damn this’ll make 5 for me 😂

19 seasons for me. 13 in full detail technically (I watched some of 3,4,5 and 6 prelives before watching occasional 7-8 clips. And my 13th season of IDF and more detail

• Like 1

3 hours ago, QueenCami said:

An inside source just let me know that The Voice is getting cancelled for Season 21, so 0 weeks of the lives and 0 contestants per team :no: 

edit: i couldn’t tell this was a joke oops LOL

Edited by erik garvin

5 minutes ago, erik garvin said:

I highly doubt The Voice would tell us the coaching panel, and sell tickets for the blind audition just for the show to get canceled and for it not to even happen. A similar thing happened Season 19. There were rumors saying that after the Knockouts the season would be over and instead of the lives Kane Brown was gonna start a talk show but that never happened. 

their post was a joke :peace:

and welcome to the board welcome9.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, French20 said:

am i wrong or do i have the impression that this season has the most excitement over all the other seasons?

You’re about as on target with your impression as you were with your prediction that Nick Jonas would increase the ratings.

People joke about spoilers a lot on this forum, such as leaked performances (there were so many fake links last year). I often find the leaked performances because of Facebook

20 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

People joke about spoilers a lot on this forum, such as leaked performances (there were so many fake links last year). I often find the leaked performances because of Facebook

The first fake links era was iconic tbh, we got the wildest links lmao

4 minutes ago, seak05 said:

If they’re still taping Blake’s probably smacking the other coaches buzzers for them. Y’all it’s time for this to be done, and me to get back to OK 😂

Are you saying his team was the first to fill up?

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?