The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Bk1234 said:

This same thing happens every season with a different contestant. When will people on this site learn to just be kind and spread positivity? 

Contestants are obviously going to be criticized to some extent. Constructive criticism is fine and even helpful. That being said, criticism is often taken way too far with these sorts of shows to the point where it becomes personal as opposed to just about the performance quality. My suggestion for the contestants would be to focus on what their fans want.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Her video was posted two hours ago. Give it time. 

And the comments she's gotten so far aren't good.

Then again, on a night where several others also had rough nights, she very well could be fine. . . .

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

When will people on this site learn to just be kind and spread positivity? 

I don’t think you can ask for more positivity than this on an Internet forum. Believe me, compared to IDF pre-purge this is all rainbows and unicorns.

If only I could recover a live thread from S11… some of you would be terrified.

• Like 1

Just now, Rodney said:

And the comments she's gotten so far aren't good.

Then again, on a night where several others also had rough nights, she very well could be fine. . . .

Yeah, and two of the videos haven’t even been posted yet. It takes several hours for things to shake out. 

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

I don’t think you can ask for more positivity than this on an Internet forum. Believe me, compared to IDF pre-purge this is all rainbows and unicorns.

Just because it is better than before doesn't mean it is acceptable.

• Like 4

Remember that Ariana video views might be inflated on Facebook. I think J&S and Holly might both be in the bottom three. The producers will probably try to get one of them through in that case, but they might both get eliminated.

Edited by Anybody354