The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, capricornsun said:

hey guys i’m new here but i saw a bunch of people on twitter yesterday saying that taping 8 got cancelled because something in the control room exploded. apparently everyone who was supposed to attend it got tickets for today so that’s probably why they were making changes on the website. 

Welcome (and thanks for the info)!

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So, if things go as planned, we´d have Tapings 8 and 9 today, unless they end up cancelling one.

Yeah. The morning taping is actually taping 8, and then the afternoon one is taping nine

I honestly never liked battle saves. The artists that get saved by their coach are basically screwed the next round. I guess it didn’t help that the coaches used their steals and saves as KO fodder during S17. If I were in the position of getting saved or stolen, I’d jump ship because I would get a fresh start on a new team

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

What is everyones theories about today final auditions, and how many artists do you think we gonna get and what format u think????

Do you like be on idf throughout the season?😂 or just when spoilers come 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

What is everyones theories about today final auditions, and how many artists do you think we gonna get and what format u think????

Lindsay Joan is going to come back and slay us all. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Do you like be on idf throughout the season?😂 or just when spoilers come 

I always on here, i managed my Ciana fan tread, i just got super busy but i always here lol

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Lindsay Joan is going to come back and slay us all. 

Ohhh, so THAT'S what they meant by the special comeback... thanks for the info BK! We'll keep it a secret!!!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, David68 said:

This season will make 10 full seasons for me!!

Didn't you start watching in Season 11? Doesn't that mean you've already watched 10 seasons, or did you skip one in between?

12 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

What does everyone think

An inside source just let me know that The Voice is getting cancelled for Season 21, so 0 weeks of the lives and 0 contestants per team :no: 

Edited by QueenCami