The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

9 minutes ago, erik g said:

I've missed the unpredictability. The Season 18-20 format basically told us the Finalists in the Playoffs 

Exactly. I started watching during season 18 and was upset on not experiencing the unpredictability of past seasons. I’m glad that we’re pretty much back to normal. 

• Like 1

random thoughts:

- i’m so happy Jershika won the IS!!! she gave one of her best performances tonight, and i’m so proud of her💖

- i’m kind of stunned both Holly and Jeremy were eliminated. i honestly thought that they’d both be in the semifinals. i’m actually sad they’re gone because i really enjoyed both of them!

- if a month ago you were to have told me that Lana, Jim and Sasha, and Joshua were going to be in the top 8 i would have never believed you💀 they’re just all so unique that i’m surprised they’ve made it to the semifinals… absolutely not complaining though!!! Lana and Joshua have been great this season, and honestly i’ve even enjoyed Jim and Sasha at times too.

- manifesting Wendy closing the show with a powerful ballad next week!!!! 

- when Jershika has her Break Every Chain moment next week and squeezes her way into the finale >>>>>
- a Wendy/Jershika or a Wendy/GNT duet is what we DESERVE.

- i’m excited for the semifinals next week!! good luck to everyone, but especially Wendy and Jershika!!! QUEENS!!👑👑

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Arsh said:

Instagram isn't on Lana's side. They're still remarking on how far she's come.

They´ve been after her since she got saved in POs. 

She´s extremely controversial on all platforms. Being Team Blake has really helped her.

And I´m not dissing her talent btw, I´m not big on her tone but she has done well throughout the competition and showed her artistry this week. But she might have not lasted this long on another team, despite being country.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 11:53 AM, musictothesoul said:

So I have been on here reading through this whole thread. And the mystery of POV lady has intrigued me. I have been doing some searching for her based off your comment of the name spelling and pronunciation. I found this YouTube account with the name Gymani and I think this is POV lady. What do you think?

lmao remember this

• Sad 1