The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

42 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

We won't!!!

Also....if it does actually happen (it won't muah)....2 standing ovations in the bottom, and there weren't that many last night......I hate it here

who got standing ovations last night?

Pls help me remove this link 😭 Each time I write a reply/post on threads, the previous post is always saved and I had to delete them so I can start new text. 

18 minutes ago, deszfan88 said:

Top 11 always sucks: Janice, myracle, lynnea(she was better than most), sharane, owen

Stephanie. 

That elimination more than make me sad, pissed me off. I was MAD. But that is a topic for another day :ph34rwave:

Edited by Gustavo527

Gnt and hailey have a better chance of finishing in the season's top two. Every week, one of them has been the most liked.

Wendy have lost momentum in the last 2 weeks, despite having the pimp spot both weeks.

40 minutes ago, Arsh said:

Yt top 3 views(All team kelly)

1. Hailey 138k

2. Gymani 122k

3. Gnt 115k

Even though she is ranked second in yt views, everyone thinks she will be in B2.

The song choice plays a big factor in the YouTube viems. If someone performs a well know song, the viems will be high, no matter what. Plus, YouTube viems are worldwide

Edited by Gustavo527

11 minutes ago, Arsh said:

Yt top 3 views(All team kelly)

1. Hailey 138k

2. Gymani 122k

3. Gnt 115k

Even though she is ranked second in yt views, everyone thinks she will be in B2.

I said GNT, Hailey and Wendy would be the top 3 on YT. Well, I was close. Wendy is 4th. I wasn’t expecting Gynami to sneak in there. We’ll see what Spotify shows. I’m expecting GNT to lead that for sure. 

2 hours ago, Daillon said:

Jershika being B2 would be sooo f***ed up (I get that the song was exactly what this audience hates, but come on)

But I’m going to be optimistic for once and say that she has more support than what the FB numbers suggest.

Jershika is one of the few who made it to the T200 on iTunes. That usually requires some amount of support.

I just saw that Wendy has the worst view/like ratio on Facebook. I’m not suggesting she’s in danger this week, but I’m worried for her chances going forward. Those on the bottom of that ranking usually don’t last long on the show. In her case, it is evidence of extreme polarization. 

Edited by TeamAudra

10 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

that particular performance had even more hate in the comments than usual.

That’s why I didn’t bother to look. Some contestants like Hailey have almost zero hate comments, then you have what we’re seeing with Wendy. It has to mean something. 

13 minutes ago, kforreal said:

As much as I love LOVE J&S... Why are they still in the competition again 😭

Manifesting: Gymani not in B2 tonight Gymani not in B2 tonight 🤞

Its because outside of GNT everyone is a belter. I like belting too but we need different types of voices and performers. GNT is superior to them but for now they can stay in the competition