The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 hours ago, colemanftw said:

If the source were Arianators or just young, they wouldn't mistake good 4 u for anything else. It's a huge hit.

This could be Somebody to Love with TMH all over again (except Joshua survives). When I saw that he was singing Somebody to Love, I thought it was the Queen song, which made a lot of sense for him, but I got very disappointed when it was the OneRepublic song.

14 hours ago, British Man said:

Just a friendly reminder, but I'd recommend not to update too often. Because, if you were to update every time a new singer was introduced then you'd have:

One after Blind Audtion Ep. 3

One after Blind Audition Leak for Ep. 4

One after Blind Audition Ep. 4

One after Blind Audition leak for Ep. 5

One after Blind Audition Ep. 5

One after Blind Audition leak for Ep. 6

One after Blind Audition Ep. 6

That's 7 updates

i’ll update every episode from now

9 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Now I’m wondering who the controversial Battle and Knockout winners will be

On IDF, Jeremy winning over Jershika might not sit well with some people, but she got stolen either way and made the lives with him, so it wont be a big deal. Mjsbigblog is definitely gonna make a bigger deal out of it though, I can already see it.

IDF might also be divided on the GNT vs Holly KO. Hell, I myself expect to be divided too if they both deliver.

Other than that, unless someone delivers a breakout performance and loses, everything else wont be a subject of controversy.

On FB, Lana winning over Carson will be controversial. It wont even be because of her, but solely because he got cut off. He's already being widely praised on FB, and many remember him as the little fiddler at the Grand Ole Opry. So the fact that Blake cut him on the time he brought the fiddle wont sit well with them. Plus, George Strait song.

For Arianators, so far I have Katherine winning ovee Vaughn. He appears to be their favorite and apparently they arent sold on her, so this could hurt them. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

On IDF, Jeremy winning over Jershika might not sit well with some people, but she got stolen either way and made the lives with him, so it wont be a big deal. Mjsbigblog is definitely gonna make a bigger deal out of it though, I can already see it.

IDF might also be divided on the GNT vs Holly KO. Hell, I myself expect to be divided too if they both deliver.

Other than that, unless someone delivers a breakout performance and loses, everything else wont be a subject of controversy.

On FB, Lana winning over Carson will be controversial. It wont even be because of her, but solely because he got cut off. He's already being widely praised on FB, and many remember him as the little fiddler at the Grand Ole Opry. So the fact that Blake cut him on the time he brought the fiddle wont sit well with them. Plus, George Strait song.

For Arianators, so far I have Katherine winning ovee Vaughn. He appears to be their favorite and apparently they arent sold on her, so this could hurt them. 

Sources did call that KO Legendary, so it’s safe to say that both were PHENOMENAL. It will all come down to preference, this KO might be similar to GihAnna last season and season 19 with Desz vs Sid in terms of it coming down to preference. GNT vs Holly might be one of the most subjective Knockouts ever on the voice .

Edited by Mohammad

Some non spoiler readers might check out the stats thread, so I'll say it here:

Carson has already passed most of Week 1's contestants on views on FB. He is only behind GNT, Vaughn (leak), Peedy, Samuel, Gymani (leak) and Kinsey, in that order.

Edited by Misirlou

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Some non spoiler readers might check out the stats thread, so I'll say it here:

Carson has already passed most of Week 1's contestants on views on FB. He is only behind GNT, Vaughn (leak), Peedy, Samuel, Gymani (leak) and Kinsey, in that order.

Just wait till the episode airs :wub:

Hi guys ! Had a busy week so I'm just catching up with the premiere week and those 255496 spoiler thread new pages :dead:   A few thoughts :

• WENDY MOTEN. Give her the freaking trophy.
  • Pleasantly surprised by GNT and Samuel, their BAs were a hundred times better than anything on their SM. Song choice is key.
  • Gymani was awesome, love that she showed restraint too, they better not label her as a screamer or we're gonna have a problem. I hope Kelly is invested in her cause I'm really worried about her fate in the playoffs.
  • GNT remains the superior group, I feel like Sacha is carrying Jim (so far at least, I hope he takes the lead at some point too)
  • Katherine is underrated, I thought that out of the softer pop voices she was the best actually.
  • Seeing the intro packages and getting to know who they are as human beings, I'm now really sad for the ones who went home in the KOs
  • I know it's irrelevent because of the Ariana bias but going back and forth Gymani and Wendy's YT views, I can't decide whether this platform has immaculate taste or is pure trash.
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, thevoicefan said:

I think the KO Lana VS Carson will be montaged

Did they both not do so well? 

Like, if Lana did really well and deservingly beat Carson, there won't be much outrage, so it wouldn't make sense for The Voice to montage it.

If they both didn't do too well and it could've gone either way (or if Carson did better), then there would be more outrage to losing Carson, so I feel like The Voice would montage that in order to avoid backlash.

At least, I assume it would work that way.

8 minutes ago, British Man said:

Did they both not do so well? 

Like, if Lana did really well and deservingly beat Carson, there won't be much outrage, so it wouldn't make sense for The Voice to montage it.

If they both didn't do too well and it could've gone either way (or if Carson did better), then there would be more outrage to losing Carson, so I feel like The Voice would montage that in order to avoid backlash.

At least, I assume it would work that way.

According to the sources that watched it live, Lana did do better. Carson played the fiddle and that ended up hurting his performance, this was also noted by the coaches apparently. And I can see it happening, since playing fiddle while singing is extremely hard.

The outrage from FB predictions comes from the fact that Carson already has been better recieved than Lana (He already surpassed her on views and reacts despite being uploaded yesterday), and Minivan recognizes him as the little kid that played the fiddle at the Grand Ole Opry, so when he gets eliminated after bringing it out, the might not be too happy.

And of course we have Jordan last season, who did much better than Ethan in the KO yet Minivan went berserk because of that result. 

But I dont think it will be montaged, honestly.

Edited by Misirlou

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

According to the sources that watched it live, Lana did do better. Carson played the fiddle and that ended up hurting his performance, this was also noted by the coaches apparently. And I can see it happening, since playing fiddle while singing is extremely hard.

The outrage from FB predictions comes from the fact that Carson already has been better recieved than Lana (He already surpassed her on views and reacts despite being uploaded yesterday), and Minivan recognizes him as the little kid that played the fiddle at the Grand Ole Opry, so when he gets eliminated after bringing it out, the might not be too happy.

And of course we have Jordan last season, who did much better than Ethan in the KO yet Minivan went berserk because of that result. 

I don't think the outrage will be the same this year though (at least I hope not). Like, Carson ended up making his performance worse to the point where the coaches felt as if they had to call it out, while there wasn't anything wrong with Ethan's performance, it's just Jordan was better.

Like, everyone on YouTube loved Kelsie Watts, but when the knockouts happened, people recognized that there was something wrong with Kelsie's performance (and the coaches didn't even call Kelsie out on that), so they were fine with Madeline winning that knockout.

Of course, I am not the best at predictions, but maybe this will be more like Kelsie vs Madeline compared to Ethan vs Jordan?

4 minutes ago, British Man said:

I don't think the outrage will be the same this year though (at least I hope not). Like, Carson ended up making his performance worse to the point where the coaches felt as if they had to call it out, while there wasn't anything wrong with Ethan's performance, it's just Jordan was better.

Sources from last season actually said the coaches did call out Ethan on pitch issues. Even Blake said something regarding his performance. They just cut that out of the episode. It seems like they tuned him a bit on his vocals too.

Dont know what will happen with Carson vs Lana honestly, but honestly I hope FB remains civil either way with the result. IDF often likes it when Minivan rages but at the end of the day the contestants are the ones affected by the hate.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3