The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

It's been the ad that comes up when I open the app for like the past 48 hours :haha:

Excited to see whether this has any impact on viewership.

damn I wonder how much they payed for that!! But yes I’m looking forward and hoping it boosts ratings. I’m sure there will be a positive difference in ratings. Not sure if it’ll be a big jump or not though.

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Vaughn already hit 1 Mill on Youtube in 3 days! Btw I totally see them bringing back the coach comeback for the playoffs with Vaughn being Aris comeback artist

No thanks. Nothing against Vaughn, especially since we never saw the other contestants, I don’t like the coach comeback (Hagelin…)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Vaughn already hit 1 Mill on Youtube in 3 days! Btw I totally see them bringing back the coach comeback for the playoffs with Vaughn being Aris comeback artist

Season 5 No GIF by The Office 

(Nothing against Vaughn, but i don't want the "coach comeback" to be a thing, like, never again)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

By the way, posts on mjsbigblog are generally at the top of the hour.

They've made two posts this morning, neither Voice-related. But keep on checking lol.

I remember we used to get the lineup from MJ at around 11 or 12 pm EST in the past. That we dont have anything as of now coupled with the fact that we didnt get it from them last season is a sign that we probably wont get it.

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

This is the first time in how many seasons will we have no idea who’s airing on the premeire?😂 this is gonna be fun !

There was one season (I don't recall which) where the lineup was announced like 3 hours before the premiere I think :haha:

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We only know Vaughn is tonight, and given the vague hints we have I'm not really confident about anyone else anymore.

I'm more confident about the people being tomorrow due to them promoting "today and tomorrow" 

I kind of like that it'll be a surprise tonight

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Wendy says “tonight’s the night,” but she probably doesn’t know to add the obligatory, “make sure to watch, you might see someone you know.”  

I can’t pencil her in base on that. 

I dont think anyone but David has done that this season. Its mostly either just hyping up the premiere to watch their friends.

2 hours ago, jus.willy said:

damn I wonder how much they payed for that!! But yes I’m looking forward and hoping it boosts ratings. I’m sure there will be a positive difference in ratings. Not sure if it’ll be a big jump or not though.

Tiktok’s algorithm is amazing too