The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, Mohammad said:

Kelly’s team from the beginning didn’t have anyone that screams winner until she got Hailey Mia IMO, plus as much as I like Holly , she doesn’t scream winner either.

Curious who everyone thinks “screams winner.“ I think there are only 3. Someone unexpected could emerge, but who? 

TEAM KELLY:

Jeremy Rosado

Girl Named Tom

Hailey Mia

Gymani

Brittany Bree (Steal)

TEAM LEGEND:

Samuel Harness

Shadale Johnson

Jershika Maple

"Joshua"

David Vogel (Steal)

TEAM ARIANA:

Bella Denapoli

Ryleigh Plank

Jim and Sasha

Raquel Trinidad

Holly Forbes (Steal)

TEAM BLAKE:

Peedy Chavis

Wendy Moten

Lana Scott

LiBianca

Paris Winningham (Steal)

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Curious who everyone thinks “screams winner.“ I think there are only 3. Someone unexpected could emerge, but who? 

TEAM KELLY:

Jeremy Rosado

Girl Named Tom

Hailey Mia

Gymani

Brittany Bree (Steal)

TEAM LEGEND:

Samuel Harness

Shadale Johnson

Jershika Maple

"Joshua"

David Vogel (Steal)

TEAM ARIANA:

Bella Denapoli

Ryleigh Plank

Jim and Sasha

Raquel Trinidad

Holly Forbes (Steal)

TEAM BLAKE:

Peedy Chavis

Wendy Moten

Lana Scott

LiBianca

Paris Winningham (Steal)

You think of Wendy, Hailey and Peedy right?

Honestly, I don't know. In terms of picking "winners", its too hard for me without having seen them on stage and the audience reception.

I will say (and I could be dead wrong about this), I think Samuel, Raquel and Paris are three contestants that are being underestimated so far.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

You think of Wendy, Hailey and Peedy right?

Honestly, I don't know. In terms of picking "winners", its too hard for me without having seen them on stage and the audience reception.

I will say (and I could be dead wrong about this), I think Samuel, Raquel and Paris are three contestants that are being underestimated so far.

Even the three I have in mind have big challenges to overcome. Hailey is inexperienced, Wendy is a 55 year old AA female, and Peedy...well, maybe he has the edge here. The only thing I’ll say is I don’t see much versatility in the covers he has shared on line. He’s going to need to show a little more than that. 

12 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think we might be underselling team Ariana. More Indy style pop girls have done well on the show before. Especially if they’re white. 

The only indie one I can think of on her team is Raquel, one of the 3 people i believe are being underestimated. The other girls are straight up pop.

Not sure where to categorize Holly yet.

Edited by Misirlou

12 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think we might be underselling team Ariana. More Indy style pop girls have done well on the show before. Especially if they’re white. 

Lolol I’ve been thinking this but haven’t been saying lol. AND now that Holly is there too? Lol I’m just waiting and seeing.

honestly this season just has too much!! They could’ve  saved some for S22!🤣

43 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

TEAM KELLY:

Jeremy Rosado

Girl Named Tom

Hailey Mia

Gymani

Brittany Bree (Steal)

TEAM LEGEND:

Samuel Harness

Shadale Johnson

Jershika Maple

"Joshua"

David Vogel (Steal)

TEAM ARIANA:

Bella Denapoli

Ryleigh Plank

Jim and Sasha

Raquel Trinidad

Holly Forbes (Steal)

TEAM BLAKE:

Peedy Chavis

Wendy Moten

Lana Scott

LiBianca

Paris Winningham (Steal)

Joshua 🙃

Just now, Misirlou said:

The only indie one I can think of on her team is Raquel, one of the 3 people i believe is being underestimated. The other girls are straight up pop.

Not sure where to categorize Holly yet.

Lol Ryleigh is not straight up pop. Only Bella is straight up pop on her post KO team.

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Lol Ryleigh is not straight up pop. Only Bella is straight up pop on her post KO team.

She probably can sing more than just pop, but based on her song choices on the show so far, I'm gonna assume that's the road she is taking there.

Ngl, I think Katherine Ann had the best chance of appealing to the audience out of all of Ari’s pop girls. Her musical style is usually more subtle, but her hot pink blind audition outfit makes me think that she did something more intense.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Maelyn and who else? Personally, I don’t view Maelyn as “Indie” as IDF, but we’ll go with it. 

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Maelyn and who else? Personally, I don’t view Maelyn as “Indie” as IDF, but we’ll go with it. 

Indy might not be the right word choice. More that they’re doing softer style pop vs the dance routine/edm pop

Maelyn is one example, also Alisan, Brynn & Addison 

(being a teenager also helps, but I haven’t looked into it enough to know the ages of anyone) 

Edited by seak05

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

So John won his first season with a pop singer. Would love to see Ari do the same with either Holly or Ryleigh. It would be different to see Raquel win too though.

Yeah, it’s just difficult to imagine either of those overcoming two Blake contestants with strong winning potential. Long odds!

Just now, Misirlou said:

Remember Maelyn also benefitted from her main competitor (and eventual runner up) failing to deliver the goods live. Anything can happen, which is why I'm holding on from naming winners as of now this season.

Honestly. Literally anything could happen 🤣

Honestly ofc I could be wrong but the only country I see Wendy doing lol is him her coach duet in the finale lol

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

At this point last season everybody was convinced that Cam and Kenzie were the final 2. This time around, we don't know. We have little info about song choices and reception. We'll just have to wait how it all plays out. 

We had more to go on, but it was still mostly based on listening to their pre-show stuff, and taking into account their team, and the audience voting tendencies.