The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

By the way, I don´t remember the IDF pre-season 11 reception, but was this site as hyped with Billy as it is now with Wendy? In the sense that he also has had a taste of the music industry and in many ways was way more experienced that his competitors. Did y"all inmediately thought of him as the winner ? , etc.

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

By the way, I don´t remember the IDF pre-season 11 reception, but was this site as hyped with Billy as it is now with Wendy? In the sense that he also has had a taste of the music industry and in many ways was way more experienced that his competitors. Did y"all inmediately thought of him as the winner ? , etc.

No and no. 

10 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Maharasyi commented, and IIRC she was on a previous season of the voice (S13?), but I didn't check that it was the same person.

Davon's battle partner. I think Maharasyi and Lana are good friends- they even had a duet together on her youtube channel :)))

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Davon's battle partner. I think Maharasyi and Lana are good friends- they even had a duet together on her youtube channel :)))

Tha'ts interesting! So nothing related to The Voice, but if Lana's on (I don't remember oops), then Maharasyi may be able to help guide her a little bit. Also off-topic but Davon and Maharasyi's battle was amazing, and I feel like there definitely should have been a steal.

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

This reminds me that this show can afford Celine and Mariah but they still haven’t brought Kacey as an advisor for Blake :whut:

I think she´d give some good advice. Plus she has a lot of crossover appeal being pop/country. 

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

I have a question, can a contestant who is a chair turner release a music?

It's weird because David's group, JADN, will release a new single on July 16 🤔

Sarah Grace released a single with her band in the middle of S15 lol. I think it has happened before with some others but I can´t recall.

@Someone648, I believe the sources did confirm he was the breathin guy, right?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Sarah Grace released a single with her band in the middle of S15 lol. I think it has happened before with some others but I can´t recall.

okay okay, thank you!! that got me worried for a sec LMAO 

58 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah they were really certain it was David.

I recall Sarah’s release was with her band. Perhaps there’s an exception for bands? Just as long as it doesn’t say simply “Sarah Grace” or “David Vogel” it could be fine I guess.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah they were really certain it was David.

I recall Sarah’s release was with her band. Perhaps there’s an exception for bands? Just as long as it doesn’t say simply “Sarah Grace” or “David Vogel” it could be fine I guess.

“Sarah Grace and the Soul”

I think she clearly broke the rules. Maybe she didn’t expect to make it as far as she did. 

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

“Sarah Grace and the Soul”

I think she clearly broke the rules. Maybe she didn’t expect to make it as far as she did. 

Neither did Kelly if you see her reaction to Sarah getting PV. That was a left turn. I´m glad she got it though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Neither did Kelly if you see her reaction to Sarah getting PV. That was a left turn. I´m glad she got it though.

Yeah, my theory has been that she expected Chevel and Kymberli to get PV, and that she was going to save Zaxai. 

• Like 1

So far IDF's collective hive mind is leaning towards Blake getting his ninth win with Wendy Moten. Let me see:

- Team Blake ☑️

- Potential crossover appeal ☑️

- Seasoned Ringer/Pro ☑️

- Backstory ❎

- Appropriate season ❎ 

3 out of 5, not bad IDF :thumbs: :haha: