The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

22 minutes ago, season1 said:

When was the taping for the blinds?

When will they tape the battles and KOs?

Thanks in advance.

Taping for blinds started around the 21st of June (it was definitely that week, just forget if it was the 20th or 21st for day one of tapings).

Guessing they'll tape battles and KOs at the end of this month or early next month given previous fall season timelines, but I haven't seen anything on 1iota yet about tapings being scheduled.

• Thanks 1

Last I checked IDF, everyone (myself included) was predicting Kelly would have trouble filling up her team, because of Ariana. Now it seems she has the team to beat. How does Kelly pulled that one off? 

Grace And Mamrie GIF by This Might Get

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Can y'all please share a video of Wendy in which she showed her vocals because I haven't seen much power and range from her.

Performing her hit song from the 90's. The chorus towards the end is insane.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

:giggle:

We’ll see how she does live on the Voice stage, but I think there’s a good chance she’s one of the best vocalists to ever be on the show. Her level of professional experience is something each individual audience member will have to sort through on their own. I wouldn’t want to be paired with her in a battle, KO, or instant save, that’s for sure. 

• Like 5

Wendy is literally the first country artist I’m excited/rooting for and looking forward to seeing on the show.

1. Jershika/Brittany/POV Lady😂

2. Wendy

3. Holly

5. Ryleigh/Bella

6. Katherine Anne

I need a male to make my #7😀

Edited by jus.willy

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Wendy is literally the first country artist I’m excited/rooting for and looking forward to seeing on the show.

1. Jershika/Brittany

2. Wendy

3. Holly

5. Ryleigh/Bella

6. Katherine Anne

I hope they make Wendy the premiere leak and not Aaron😂

5 hours ago, SNI2 said:

Last I checked IDF, everyone (myself included) was predicting Kelly would have trouble filling up her team, because of Ariana. Now it seems she has the team to beat. How does Kelly pulled that one off? 

Grace And Mamrie GIF by This Might Get

Considering Kelly's basically allergic to genre labeling + can be very persuasive, I expected a decent team even with Ariana there, but this team so far is a whole other level of war zone.

It's likely Ariana's also got some good people in her back pocket, but without more names for Team Ari/Team Grande, we won't know for sure for a while just how strong her team is.

• Like 1

Minivan can definitely make exceptions for different reasons. In this case, Wendy's huge experience ought to guarantee consistency from her every week, to the point where it could become undeniable for the audience, and they might bring her to the win.

• Like 4

Just now, Misirlou said:

Minivan can definitely make exceptions for different reasons. In this case, Wendy's huge experience ought to guarantee consistency from her every week, to the point where it could become undeniable for the audience, and they might bring her to the win.

I hope so :wub: She deserves another opportunity to be in the spotlight. 

• Like 1

I see Wendy as the second episode closer. The first episode is going to be all about Ariana. Ariana did nothing but turn for her. They might not even show her front-runner but still if she managed to scoop one of the four chair turns in the missing taping or if she sang with someone, they'll close. One of the one-chair turns that sang her song will also be featured in the premiere. 

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I doubt they'll let Blake win, she wouldn't be the hardest contestant to bus IF there's a good alternative

Edited by colemanftw

Further digging on Manny and Wyatt for "who's their coach" speculation:

• Manny posted a drawing he made of Ariana and is following all four coaches - however, there's also covers of "breathin", "Love Me Harder", and "Needy" on his IG, which leads to me believe if Ari's an option that he'd pick her over the others. Of the two confirmed turners, I'm hoping he went to Blake because Kelly's team is ridiculous, but I do think Kelly's the better genre match (SIDE NOTE: he's also done a collab with Brooke Simpson of S13/AGT fame, which I didn't know).
  • Wyatt follows all four of the coaches (including the two that turned), and being a fan of the jazz/crooner standards for covers doesn't narrow down anything. Considering Ariana's team was the hardest hit by spoilers, I think it's more likely he's there than with Kelly, but I wouldn't be too shocked to see him pick Kelly either.

1 hour ago, jus.willy said:

1. Jershika/Brittany/POV Lady😂

2. Wendy

3. Holly

5. Ryleigh/Bella

6. Katherine Anne

Oooh we have the same top 3 :lolwave:

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Further digging on Manny and Wyatt for "who's their coach" speculation:

• Manny posted a drawing he made of Ariana and is following all four coaches - however, there's also covers of "breathin", "Love Me Harder", and "Needy" on his IG, which leads to me believe if Ari's an option that he'd pick her over the others. Of the two confirmed turners, I'm hoping he went to Blake because Kelly's team is ridiculous, but I do think Kelly's the better genre match (SIDE NOTE: he's also done a collab with Brooke Simpson of S13/AGT fame, which I didn't know).
  • Wyatt follows all four of the coaches (including the two that turned), and being a fan of the jazz/crooner standards for covers doesn't narrow down anything. Considering Ariana's team was the hardest hit by spoilers, I think it's more likely he's there than with Kelly, but I wouldn't be too shocked to see him pick Kelly either.

For reference: 

-Manny was only following John, Ari, and Kelly before tapings.

-Wyatt was only following John and Ari before tapings.