The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I stg if it's Bella's song choice or the name of whoever sung "Good Days" you made my life

Bella’s song is part of it.

and if the song’s what I think it is I’m stanning. Just waiting for confirmation.

also stanning NBC for throwback hits

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Bella’s song is part of it.

and if the song’s what I think it is I’m stanning

1. omg thank you!!!

2. no thank you for leaving me this excited....and if it's a throwback hit, even more reason the stan that's right purrrr

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

1. omg thank you!!!

2. no thank you for leaving me this excited....and if it's a throwback hit, even more reason the stan that's right purrrr

Thank you for being patient, understanding cuz I might need some time

😉

😉

😉

• Like 2

On 3/30/2021 at 9:37 AM, Someone648 said:
TBA (AA woman) - pov (Ari) four chairs, picked KELLY.

On 6/6/2021 at 10:17 AM, FloorWax said:

I'd love to see a powerhouse pop singer singing POV.

close enough.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rainbowconnection said:

Did any of the sources give their thoughts / opinions on the blind auditions if any? Did they also by chance talk about any notable coach-coach or coach-artist interaction? @Someone648 thanks in advance if anything 😀

Lol. I think we should leave the sources comments alone to avoid any overhyping lol

Jershsika Maple - Literally my favorite right now. I love her tone and the way how she controls her vocals. 

KJ Jennings- I love her tone. It’s so ethereal and calm. 

Holly Forbes- Her sweet tone and the songs she sings is lovely. I know Kelly will love her!

Brittany Bree- I love AA women on the show and I will love her and her runs! 

Ryleigh Plank- YES! YES! YES!

Wendy Moten- I’ve been dying to get another Keisha/Spensha and i’m so happy we got one, a much vocally better one tho!

The Cunningham Sisters- Okay, Last season many of idf thought Corey Ward would be fodder, but I had faith. I’m going to have faith in these two this season. I can tell they are gonna shock the coaches and be a threat, they are more vocally better then Hello Sunday as well.

Season 21… Is looking to be a unique great season. I hope everything works out!

Edited by VoiceTakeover890

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

The Cunningham Sisters- Okay, Last season many of idf thought Corey Ward would be fodder, but I had faith. I’m going to have faith in these two this season. I can tell they are gonna shock the coaches and be a threat

I 100% agree. :wub:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

Jershsika Maple - Literally my favorite right now. I love her tone and the way how she controls her vocals. 

KJ Jennings- I love her tone. It’s so ethereal and calm. 

Holly Forbes- Her sweet tone and the songs she sings is lovely. I know Kelly will love her!

Brittany Bree- I love AA women on the show and I will love her and her runs! 

Ryleigh Plank- YES! YES! YES!

Wendy Moten- I’ve been dying to get another Keisha/Spensha and i’m so happy we got one, a much vocally better one tho!

The Cunningham Sisters- Okay, Last season many of idf thought Corey Ward would be fodder, but I had faith. I’m going to have faith in these two this season. I can tell they are gonna shock the coaches and be a threat, they are more vocally better then Hello Sunday as well.

Season 21… Is looking to be a unique great season. I hope everything works out!

T A S T E E E E…. 

this is me but instead of the sisters I have holly.

• Like 1

Okay… The Cunningham Sisters and Vaughan are the top 2 who many think will be fodder

To be fair, Vaughan hasn't really posted any recent covers on youtube (since his IG's on private mode) 😬 but interesting we have yet another Filipino-blooded contestant! Radha (am I right though lol), Jej, Anatalia, Amy have had their moments on the show 🤩

• Like 2