The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Misirlou said:

I´d have Gaga as a coach over Ariana any day. She can do pop (her career), rock (she was in a Led Zeppelin cover band) , jazz (her duets with Tony Bennett), and even metal (she performed with freaking Metallica)!

Oh absolutely! I'd be posting nonstop if they'd announced Gaga instead of Ariana :haha:

I'm looking forward to Ariana though! As a coach, she brings a lot to the panel. As an artist with a massive fanbase, she's gonna bring... a lot to IDF. For better or worse.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I´d have Gaga as a coach over Ariana any day. She can do pop (her career), rock (she was in a Led Zeppelin cover band) , jazz (her duets with Tony Bennett), and even metal (she performed with freaking Metallica)!

She's the QUEEN

Lady Gaga Met Gala 2019 GIF by E!

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And even some country music 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joe14 said:

I just know all the (young) contestants are going to be choosing Ariana to an annoying extent lol. It's gonna basically be all the four-chair turners picking John Legend during his earlier seasons, but 1000x worse. My biggest pet-peeve is when the "star power" across coaches is uneven b/c you have strong contestants choosing one coach for who they are and not thinking strategy and what's best in the context of the show. By the time the blind auditions end, the producers and coaches are gonna be begging Ariana to not to press her button so that the talent is more evenly distributed lmao. 

Well it's a good thing then that young artists don't really audition for this show 😂😂😂😂😂

It's gonna be interesting to see how the S21 cast shape up, because the kind of talent that goes on this show doesn't necessarily match with Ariana and her fanbase's tastes.

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And also country. See "Shallow" and "Always Remember Us This Way". Both songs have country influence. 😉

Edited by disney1024

3 minutes ago, joe14 said:

I just know all the (young) contestants are going to be choosing Ariana to an annoying extent lol. It's gonna basically be all the four-chair turners picking John Legend during his earlier seasons, but 1000x worse. My biggest pet-peeve is when the "star power" across coaches is uneven b/c you have strong contestants choosing one coach for who they are and not thinking strategy and what's best in the context of the show. By the time the blind auditions end, the producers and coaches are gonna be begging Ariana to not to press her button so that the talent is more evenly distributed lmao. 

But the Voice is known for its older contestants. They also know how to adjust the final pool to make sure each coach has his/her share of 1st choice contestants. 

5 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Fine, if Ariana can combat Minivan, I fully welcome her. Someone needs to take on those housewives.

And what better way to do it than bring in a bunch of young teenage girl voters who idolise one of the greatest singers of our generation. :giggle:

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2