The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Publicly? No, I don’t think so.

Nobody did what Jamella, Deion or Will did, and nobody created an account yet like Taryn, Sid, Carolina, Gihanna and Rachel. Not to mention Anna Grace having a tab of IDF on her computer. It really seems like the contestants have been quieter about mentioning IDF this season

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

If Jim and Sasha survive this week, it could happen, but if a safe song couldn´t keep them safe this week, I don´t see a song from another genre doing it.

Jim & Sasha's danger wasn't from their song.  It was no question from the transphobes once they were again reminded that Sasha is trans.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Based on the firetruck picture and the disco ball... I think she's singing Hot Stuff by Donna Summer.

Kygo did a remix of this song, and Ariana performed with Kygo before in Coachella, I think?

“Car wash” is a Disco song, and it sounds like It was Ariana’s idea. She must be a huge disco fan. 

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Jim & Sasha's danger wasn't from their song.  It was no question from the transphobes once they were again reminded that Sasha is trans.

So it had nothing to do with their performance quality and the fact that every single contestant remaining is vastly more talented? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, soundwavez said:

They are on here quietly observing the feed and making a few random correction comments (at least on their specific feed).  -- I can't give away the one specific contestant's secret as to how I know it is them...  

Jeremy. 

6 minutes ago, soundwavez said:

They are on here quietly observing the feed and making a few random correction comments (at least on their specific feed).  -- I can't give away the one specific contestant's secret as to how I know it is them...  

Ok, with this I think I know. I’ll keep quiet though. :haha:

Just now, soundwavez said:

oh ...he may be but he is not who i am referring to

OK, I don’t know if he does it often, but he did post something once with coincidental timing. Plus, he said he was worried this week because of social media. He was probably following our discussions. 

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I think this is the closest we’ve gotten this season…

21-F151-E3-9-E54-45-D8-BF88-F304-E76-FE0

I think Jeremy posted something on his story that was hinted towards IDF pre-season. A user mentioned that he could be a threat, making it far into the show and some other users brushed Jeremy off as a competitor. Soon enough, Jeremy posted something on his story about people underestimating him. Coincidence? I think not 🤔

Just now, ThrowawayCrayon said:

I think Jeremy posted something on his story that was hinted towards IDF pre-season. A user mentioned that he could be a threat, making it far into the show and some other users brushed Jeremy off as a competitor. Soon enough, Jeremy posted something on his story about people underestimating him. Coincidence? I think not 🤔

Yeah, there has been stuff like that. Hailey Green and Kinsey took screenshots from IDF too, but no one has really mentioned the site.

• Thanks 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I’d be surprised if Hailey reads any comments that aren’t on her own feed. I’ll bet her mom shields her from it. She doesn’t even have a Facebook account. Carter didn’t either. 

I wouldn’t worry about her reading anything on here. 😉 

2 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

That’s what I was talking about. 

21 minutes ago, Rodney said:

While i think they deserved to be in the bottom due to them being by far the weakest vocalists left on the show, this honestly isn't that far fetched. :stealth:

• Like 1

Yeah, there has been stuff in the past that makes me think Jeremy does read IDF. 

It appears Holly reads it too, enhanced by the recent delete of the disco ball story, suspiciously after we started commenting on it.

The others have given no signs. For one, I think Wendy and Paris are unaware of it, and if they know, they wouldn´t bother reading it.

Don´t know if MJ has told Joshua about it, though.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, there has been stuff in the past that makes me think Jeremy does read IDF. 

It appears Holly reads it too, enhanced by the recent delete of the disco ball story, suspiciously after we started commenting on it.

The others have given no signs. For one, I think Wendy and Paris are unaware of it, and if they know, they wouldn´t bother reading it.

Don´t know if MJ has told Joshua about it, though.

I think Paris said in one of his recent lives that he doesn’t want to read any negative comments about other contestants, so I don’t think he would like reading IDF anyway.

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

I mean, there are teenagers that still use Facebook?? I don't think so. 

The only reason I could see a teenager making one is because a lot of times universities in the States have groups for incoming new students to find roommates/meet people ahead of time, but I don’t even know if that’s a common thing anymore.

Otherwise, most of the teenagers I know stick to TikTok.