The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, mariahmc said:

I've been reading the comments under Wendy's video and it kinda hurts to see some awful comments. I get that we all have different opinions but some people need to chill. I hope she doesn't read them and if she does I hope she doesn't let them get into her

#1 rule for artists: Never read the comments!

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, mariahmc said:

I've been reading the comments under Wendy's video and it kinda hurts to see some awful comments. I get that we all have different opinions but some people need to chill. I hope she doesn't read them and if she does I hope she doesn't let them get into her

I think it would almost impossible for her to read those without it affecting her. I don’t care how tough she is. 

• Sad 2

Just now, Mohammad said:

Gymani has more reacts and views than both Jermey and jershika. Imagine the B2 being jershika and Jermey , it would be a rematch from their battle .

She was way behind last night and voting closed 2 hours ago, so maybe she got a spike in stats recently.

5 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Gymani has more reacts and views than both Jermey and jershika. Imagine the B2 being jershika and Jermey , it would be a rematch from their battle .

Also keep in mind that the B2 in FB stats won’t reflect the actual B2, if many contestants are close enough. Joshua’s stats were lower than Gymani last week and he got PV over her.

24 minutes ago, mariahmc said:

the comments that i absolutely hate regarding Wendy are the ones about her so-called “attitude”… like 1) she’s literally so sweet and funny… where are you seeing a bad attitude babes? and 2) she’s so humble and really, really appreciative of this whole experience!
the fact of the matter is that CONFIDENT, TALENTED, BLACK WOMEN intimidate much of Team Minivan, so they use things like “she’s a screamer” or “i don’t like her attitude” to justify their biases and put these women down… 💔

Edited by KimberlyxKyla
  • Like 12

4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Hopefully, Gymani manages to pull a Kat Perkins tonight. 

Maybe she can pull an Aaron Gibson next week? Who knows

(I'm not ready for Jershika to go, though 😢😢)

Jershika landing in the Bottom would break my streak of wanting Team Kelly to win the Instant Save (which has lasted since S19). 

I know that Kelly will have at least one artist in the bottom

4 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

the comments that i absolutely hate regarding Wendy are the ones about her so-called “attitude”… like 1) she’s literally so sweet and funny… where are you seeing a bad attitude babes? and 2) she’s so humble and really, really appreciative of this whole experience!
the fact of the matter is that CONFIDENT, TALENTED, BLACK WOMEN intimidate much of Team Minivan, so they use things like “she’s a screamer” or “i don’t like her attitude” to justify their biases and put these women down… 💔

It is actually weird I don't know where it comes from! If they don't like her as a singer so be it, but bringing her down the way they do is beyond disrespectful. But I know she'll handle these comments elegantly

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Women and confidence don’t mix well with this audience (it still blows my mind that Chloe won S13 mainly because of this)

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

I can already imagine how widely disliked Jeremy could potentially become if he takes out either Jershika or Gymani 😢. I like all 3 and it sucks that 2 of them are ending up in the bottom. 

I think jershika and gymani r in the bottom 2....

Kelly's a more popular coach and Gymani has proven herself, but I see no scenario where Jershika ISN'T in the top 10.

Kelly's guaranteed to have 3 in the top 10, even if the bottom 2 consists of only her team. Plus her team is guaranteed a win this season with either GNT or Hailey

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

That happens when you have a mysogynistic and racist audience 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

White women kind of get a pass. They are still hated but that didn't stopped both Alisan and Chloe to win the whole show. 

I didn’t bring that up because for me that’s a given. But you’re right.

10 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

I'm interested in how Wendy would do on other teams. Obviously, she'd make lives and the Top 13. But Jershika who's had much better showings in the last two weeks is in danger of landing in the bottom. Does this mean Wendy would be eliminated tonight were she not TB?

IDK, I don't see Kelly being on board with Wendy restraining herself so much to please the audience. Maybe she would be a Desz and land on the top 5, but lose exactly because she has been belting a lot. 

13 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Women and confidence don’t mix well with this audience (it still blows my mind that Chloe won S13 mainly because of this)

Any hate and trash talk toward Wendy is beyond my comprehension. Jershika and Gymani, too, for that matter.  They're all wildly talented. I get that everyone has their favs stylistically and with song choices and that some folks still just want to root for traditional amateurs, despite TV's decision not to draw that line.  But Wendy's one of my own favs ever - crazy talented, great personality and performer, just the whole package. It's heartbreaking for me to see this stuff.

• Like 9