The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

16 minutes ago, B-B said:

What’s the story behind Neville Wu? 👀 

He was a rumored 4 chair turn from Team Blake and IDF criticized his cover of Everybody Wants to Rule the World, and he immediately removed it. He was supposedly paired against Mitchell Lee in battles, and at first IDF didn’t know who lost (it was the taller contestant though, and Mitchell isn’t that tall), though Mitchell was later revealed to win his battle. It turned out that he wasn’t the missing name and it was Dennis Drummond (my biggest accomplishment in hunting was finding his reveal tweet, as he wasn’t on the list originally). Dennis was really tall and happened to be against Mitchell, but was stolen by Adam before being paired against the contestant speculated to be the 4 chair Gaga girl, Addison Agen.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

He was a rumored 4 chair turn from Team Blake and IDF criticized his cover of Everybody Wants to Rule the World, and he immediately removed it. He was supposedly paired against Mitchell Lee in battles, and at first IDF didn’t know who lost (it was the taller contestant though, and Mitchell isn’t that tall), though Mitchell was later revealed to win his battle. It turned out that he wasn’t the missing name and it was Dennis Drummond (my biggest accomplishment in hunting was finding his reveal tweet, as he wasn’t on the list originally). Dennis was really tall and happened to be against Mitchell, but was stolen by Adam before being paired against the contestant speculated to be the 4 chair Gaga girl, Addison Agen.

Oh, he wasn`t well recieved? Well damn, I imagine IDF must have been a bit scared at the time considering he was with Blake.

Another thing regarding Addison, I don`t think she was well recieved here at first from what I can remember before she became an IDF snowflake, but I imagine most of this site must have gotten very excited about the idea of a pop girl getting a 4 chair turn with Gaga.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

When it comes to potential names that didn`t make the cut, I go back to one that caught my attention (and would like to see audition, though it`s unlikely) on the list for S18:

https://www.instagram.com/davidgracemusic/?hl=es

Imagine this guy with Blake. Big threat.

I loved Allison Grace from S18. I would love to see her audition again!

17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Another thing regarding Addison, I don`t think she was well recieved here at first from what I can remember before she became an IDF snowflake, but I imagine most of this site must have gotten very excited about the idea of a pop girl getting a 4 chair turn with Gaga.

I ran her fan thread. She had a lot of fans from the beginning, but quite a few haters too. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

Does that mean that Neville Wu was a no-chair turner, since it seems like he read IDF if it got removed at the same time (unless it was a coincidence)?

Also, do we know where the Addison rumor came from? :haha:

20 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So the source that said that Sam Smith = a spanish song for Carolina must be the same one who said Lady Gaga = Ray Lamontagne referring to Addison`s audition.

Since Spanish trips them up, maybe they were also the one who got Mandi C. and Brandin mixed up on Señorita :haha:

Just now, Angeles said:

Keep an eye out for Arianators giving us free spoilers on Twitter. 

Yea omg good idea.... and my predictions

Ariana: Justin Bieber, Kristin Chenoweth, Doja Cat

Kelly: Demi Lovato, anyone country

John: Monica (*want to see her as a advisor) truly do not know

Blake: idk yet

Mega Mentor: idk yet

8 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

What are your guys hopes to see this season???? (*artist wise, adviaors, mega mentors)

An indie pop female that is supported by the producers & coaches. 😘 

Edited by Angeles
Crap grammar