The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, AngelaKD said:

If she’s consistently doing the same thing, that’s the definition of a one-trick pony. The only question is whether you like the trick.

Yes she’s consistently flipping songs and making it her own. something that an artist should be doing? And yes I love that trick

• Like 7

Reminder that the only contestants that have hyped up or promoted the "twist" next week are Hailey G, Aaron and Vaughn.

So:

Team Blake's Comeback: Hailey G

Team Kelly's Comeback: Aaron

Team Ariana's Comeback: Vaughn

Team Legend's Comeback: ??????

No eliminated Legend contestant has hyped it yet. Could be Samara, since she technically hasnt been eliminated yet, and at this point a lot of people on SM are predicting a comeback.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Reminder that the only contestants that have hyped up or promoted the "twist" next week are Hailey G, Aaron and Vaughn.

So:

Team Blake's Comeback: Hailey G

Team Kelly's Comeback: Aaron

Team Ariana's Comeback: Vaughn

Team Legend's Comeback: ??????

No eliminated Legend contestant has hyped it yet. Could be Samara, since she technically hasnt been eliminated yet, and at this point a lot of people on SM are predicting a comeback.

I think Aaron and the Legend comeback will be non factors so I think it will be between Vaughn and Hailey.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

I think Aaron and the Legend comeback will be non factors so I think it will be between Vaughn and Hailey.

Definitely. 

Either Minivan helps their king, or the Arianators go crazy and help their queen.

This will be the one time @jus.willy won't want Arianators to vote lol.

15 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

rn i see it being gnt vs someone from ariana's team* to win

*will get clearer as the show goes on

I’m rooting so hard for Bella but I don’t think she’s the type to actually win unfortunately. Out of Arianas team I could only really see Holly winning, maybe Ryleigh but that’s a stretch.

GNT for sure has the best shot out of everybody, and deservedly so. 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If ITunes still counted it would be game over for everyone.

Not making the same mistake twice after what happened with Lauren :haha: if they win it’s not going to be because of streaming/iTunes.

• Like 1

Aaron just hyped the Monday surprise again and said to follow him on Twitter as did Hailey when she posted about it yesterday. I wonder why they’re specifying twitter but Ariana made it sound specific to the app. 

Edited by jem128

Just now, jem128 said:

Aaron just hyped the Monday surprise again and said to follow him on Twitter as did Hailey eye here posted about it yesterday. I wonder why they’re specifying twitter but Ariana made it sound specific to the app. 

oh wow so did Vaughn again!

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I'm just curious if they are gonna perform or something or its simply voting like that? I dont know.

Are they gonna announce the winner at the start of the POs like with the 4 way KO? 

questions that need answers

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

Not making the same mistake twice after what happened with Lauren :haha: if they win it’s not going to be because of streaming/iTunes.

Yeah, I just checked DSD. Witchita Lineman is at #48, but according to DSD, it’s 116 downloads. It’s great that they’re charting, but perspective is important.