The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Two contestants that everyone expected to win their Knockouts in the spoilers

Yeah lol.

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Samuel beating Brittany is one of the biggest shockers I've seen since I started reading spoilers.

I think almost everybody expected Samuel to be paired with Sabrina, and the winner predictions varied there.

I think Hailey’s song choice has a lot to do with Facebook preferring her performance. 😉 Blake heard her sing his song live, and didn’t pick her, so…

I do think Hailey has good potential, though. Maybe a little rough around the edges at this point, which is expected. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think Hailey’s song choice has a lot to do with Facebook preferring her performance. 😉 Blake heard her sing his song live, and didn’t pick her, so…

I do think Hailey has good potential, though. Maybe a little rough around the edges at this point, which is expected. 

Seriously though, kudos to her for not only having the guts to sing her coach’s song in front of him, but for navigating a nationally televised competition at 15 after being rejected the first time and making it this far.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Seriously though, kudos to her for not only having the guts to sing her coach’s song in front of him, but for navigating a nationally televised competition at 15 after being rejected the first time and making it this far.

I think she’s better off eliminated. She can get gigs, as she has in the past, and won’t have as much reality show stench to overcome. I know this sounds blunt, but I’m 100% serious about this. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

I do think Hailey has good potential, though. Maybe a little rough around the edges at this point, which is expected

there were a couple spots where she noticeably hit bum notes. I still preferred her performance, don't get me wrong, but its probably why Blake didn't pick her.

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

there were a couple spots where she noticeably hit bum notes. I still preferred her performance, don't get me wrong, but its probably why Blake didn't pick her.

She did, but the goods she brought throughout the rest of the performance made up for it big time. Plus her confidence is off the charts.

Speaking about singing Blake's song in front of him, people say that John is the hardest one to impress of the panel, but its always been Blake from what I've observed. Or at least he doesn't show it as much as the other 3 (any other 3) coaches. 

On 8/13/2021 at 3:22 PM, jus.willy said:

5 - LiBianca (everything i wanted) vs. Hailey Green (God’s Country - Blake)

-Hailey played electric guitar, very good

-LiBianca “is a masterclass performer” - John

-her arrangement was similar to Pia’s but less percussion and slower. Unlike Pia and Cedrice, she NAILED it

-Blake said Libianca had a close connection to the song

They showed John’s comment in the final cut, and I remembered it was listed here

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Speaking about singing Blake's song in front of him, people say that John is the hardest one to impress of the panel, but its always been Blake from what I've observed. Or at least he doesn't show it as much as the other 3 (any other 3) coaches. 

can you elaborate? i haven't noticed that.

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

I think she’s better off eliminated. She can get gigs, as she has in the past, and won’t have as much reality show stench to overcome. I know this sounds blunt, but I’m 100% serious about this. 

I don’t disagree. She already seems to gig regularly and this showing will only enhance her. If she doesn’t already have professional management, I can see her Voice run helping her with that. 

Hailey feels like the type of contestant that Blake eliminates from the show for strategic reasons, but REALLY helps out afterwards.

just found to time to listen to the performances.

first off, i loved the energy that Hailey put into her performances. it felt so refreshing and different from other performances. on the other hand, LiBianca had one of the best performances so far (imo). at first, the song choice baffled me, but she did such an amazing job. that tone floored me and her head voice is stunning. that performance evoked so much emotion in me. her abilities to make such a subtle song into a emotional, powerful performance have me preferring her!

10 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

can you elaborate? i haven't noticed that.

Just assumed from the stone face he puts on several performances, either he's listening intently or he's just not interested. I could be wrong, its just the feeling I get.

He uses hyperbole a lot when it comes to his team, in order to sell them to the audience, but its easy to tell most of the time who he's planning to send the bus over. He's ruthless when it comes to that.

Just as a whole, you're less likely to get a reaction out of him than the other 3 when it comes to a performance.

Edited by Misirlou

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Just assumed from the stone face he puts on several performances, either he's listening intently or he's just not interested. I could be wrong, its just the feeling I get.

He uses hyperbole a lot when it comes to his team, in order to sell them to the audience, but its easy to tell most of the time who he's planning to send the bus over. He's ruthless when it comes to that.

Just as a whole, you're less likely to get a reaction out of him than the other 3 when it comes to a performance.

I think that is acting. He does this for his own team as a signal of who he wants to go through. For his favorites. he will often smile, sing along, and rock back and forth in his chair. Kelly does this to some extent, but not like Blake does. 

Edited by TeamAudra

2 minutes ago, Dov said:

If there is a coach comeback I’m hoping Hailey is chosen for Blake. She killed it and it sucks there were no steals left.

I agree, I feel like TPTB will lock Carson out to return(cause he's dangerous) so they will push her in front of Blake if there's a comeback/wildcard artist round.

I still don't think a comeback is coming, but if it was, it would be us voting between a few of them.(Why else would Ariana suggest we get our apps ready next week on Nov. 1st?)

Edited by QueenMae16

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I agree, I feel like TPTB will lock Carson out to return(cause he's dangerous) so they will push her in front of Blake if there's a comeback/wildcard artist round.

I still don't think a comeback is coming, but if it was, it would be us voting between a few of them.(Why else would Ariana suggest we get our apps ready next week on Nov. 1st?)

If they do it, it is likely to help with ratings. Carson is a minivan magnet. If it were my job on the line, I’d bring Carson back. However, if I was Carson, I’d say, “thanks, but no thanks.” 

• Like 1