The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Imagine Vaughn rolling in and snatching a PV, in that scenario. It’s totally unfair, but TPTP doesn’t care. They need something to hype. 

I would stop watching because just no. They’re so Inlove with Vaughn and their love better not rob contestants who actually deserve 

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I would stop watching because just no. They’re so Inlove with Vaughn and their love better not rob contestants who actually deserve 

How about Carson coming back, snatching the PV along with Peedy

and Wendy needing a save. That might send a few people off the edge. 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Idk if it will be a comeback or something else, but I’m pretty confident we are getting some sort of twist. The Voice loves to implement stupid mechanics and with the 4-way KO gone they have to do something make up for it.

The only thing that doesn’t make sense to me is why the only one who mentioned it was Ari.

Ari is the new coach and she’s just generally more enthusiastic about promoting the show. She may have jumped the gun.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Angelbright said:

I think no matter what Kelly is saving Jeremy even tho she shouldn’t but I think that’s her Shane Q and I don’t like it I would rather Gymani or Brittany (whoever don’t get the second PV) be saved and I think Hailey is done GNT is a lock for PV. 

I think she will save Gymani and let Jeremy in the WC just like she did with Corey.

I scrolled through several dozen replies to Ari’s tweet, and the most common reply is that they can’t download it because they are outside the US. Someone is replying to a bunch, suggesting to download a VPN, but I doubt many of them will jump through all of the hoops. 

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

If they dare to ruin my perfectly waffle dominated season, i'll stop watching right there. I've had enough with this mysogynistic audience, sorry

At least I’m pretty sure both can sing okay live, which is more than I can say about the last coach comeback (not a comeback stage artist) to make it deep into the competition 🙃 but yeah, if that happens I’m sticking to YouTube and voting after the episode rather than live watching.

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I scrolled through several dozen replies to Ari’s tweet, and the most common reply is that they can’t download it because they are outside the US. Someone is replying to a bunch, suggesting to download a VPN, but I doubt many of them will jump through all of the hoops. 

A good chunk will. I think if she keeps on pandering to download the app, might make a dent. 

Y’all please don’t turn this thread into the “Ariana fans won’t vote” thread. I can see y’all starting to pray on her downfall so please just let’s not go there 😃 we don’t know how her fans will participate so let’s just wait and see what happens.

• Like 1