The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I would suggest not getting too excited yet. Pretend like we`re having the S18-S20 format for now just in case.

But I can’t understand why they would do that format especially since we’re only 1 season a cycle now. And they said they want to “supersize” the season so I’m pretty confident and hopeful in a format change

Edited by jus.vshn
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

But I can’t understand why they would do that format especially since we’re only 1 season a cycle now. And they said they want to “supersize” the season so I’m pretty confident and hopeful in a format change

It would be the most logical and eficent way, but we don`t know. I`m actually a bit more confident in S22 getting the normal format back thanks to the one season per year thing now (unless they actually want to get cancelled and stick with the crappy format, just once per year now). But as for S21, I`m not a 100% sure yet.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rainbowconnection said:

Speculation of formats and contestants and outcomes and doing all the clue hunting/deciphering are the most exciting part of the pre-season

Yeah but it’ll drive me crazy not knowing anything 😫 the last time I watched the voice blindly (without spoilers) was S17😂

6 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Damn if your correct, then that’s June 15.

Maybe contestants are already at the hotel

Well it's possible, Amanda Lee Peers S7 blog her voice experience https://amandaleepeers.wordpress.com/category/the-voice/ (after her season) ( the top post are the most recent so you have to scroll down until part III) In season 7 they were at the hotel a hole month before the blind. I know now it's different with all that going on but it's possible that the contestant are at the hotel if they film blind on June 15. 

• Thanks 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPV4KYBFTHX/?utm_medium=copy_link

damn Ari is a couple hundred thousand  likes from being the top celeb with the most liked picture on Instagram. (She is now 2nd couple likes behind XXXtentacion death post)

But I’m excited to see how she impacts the show. I’m hoping she can bring back the old voice views (9-11 mill a episode)

Edited by jus.vshn

8 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Damn if your correct, then that’s June 15.

Maybe contestants are already at the hotel

If not, they’ll be there by the middle of next week (they might not fly out before Memorial Day because at least where I’m at that’s the first big “summer” weekend with family celebrations, but I could be wrong).

3 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Yeah but it’ll drive me crazy not knowing anything 😫 the last time I watched the voice blindly (without spoilers) was S17😂

S17 was definitely a predictable season tho....(except for Brennan/Lev being eliminated so early)

Soooo I checked out Denisha’s live and someone asked them if they would come back for season 21. They said obviously not but here’s the catch....Jose said that even if they were they would already be there because “the got there even before the season ended”, which leads me to believe that the contestants are already at the hotel?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Soooo I checked out Denisha’s live and someone asked them if they would come back for season 21. They said obviously not but here’s the catch....Jose said that even if they were they would already be there because “the got there even before the season ended”, which leads me to believe that the contestants are already at the hotel?

Say huhhh

10 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

You have the minute marker?

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Yeah I found it! Dang so this is confirmation if Jose mentioned it..

We haven`t given Jose the appreciation he deserves for giving us information in general: He was the one that confirmed that the solo performances were recorded after we had doubts, he straight up said he wasn`t happy with his playoffs song, he said from the get go that Corey was singing an emotional ballad in the playoffs, and now this lol.

• Like 3

Restrictions may be lifted for the contestants for June 15th, but I can see that the virtual audience would be far easier to manage than a live audience for the Blinds. They may lift the audience restrictions later in the Season, for the Lives.

I realize Ariana has a bigger following than Miley, but the latter is still a huge star, and has 132 million IG followers. Did her presence on the show impact ratings at all? If her fans were tuning in, they sure as hell didn’t take the time to learn how to vote. 

17 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I realize Ariana has a bigger following than Miley, but the latter is still a huge star, and has 132 million IG followers. Did her presence on the show impact ratings at all? If her fans were tuning in, they sure as hell didn’t take the time to learn how to vote. 

It depends on what fandoms/stans actually take the time to do what their idol tells them to do. If Ariana can get a good size to vote(and even watch) on the show, I think she can do real damage. But we'll still need to see how they operate. 

TPTB will still pimp her with a female pop singer most likely, but will it be that, that gets her to the Top 2 at least? Or her actual fans, is still yet to be answered.