The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Another reason why I want audiences back: The excessive laugh and cheer track. It`s annoying as hell. Yes, there was still added laughter and cheers when there was an audience, but at least we could also hear  geniune laughter and cheering as well coming from them. Seems like instead they tried to compensate the lack of audience by making it louder and more obnoxious. Look at Kenzie`s audition for example.

Yeah this’ll be the first we actually get a regular good old fashion season of the voice 

oh good, we've already had a "fight" about who gets to create the theoretical fan thread for the theoretical candidate in a season where the pool of candidates likely hasn't even gotten to the hotel yet. 😛 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, seak05 said:

oh good, we've already had a "fight" about who gets to create the theoretical fan thread for the theoretical candidate in a season where the pool of candidates likely hasn't even gotten to the hotel yet. 😛 

Can’t you tell we’re bored? :lmao: Also yeah, it doesn’t look like anyone has flown out yet.

• Haha 1

we’ll be getting a premiere date in the week of June 14-18. So by then when we get the premiere date, and if it’s in September then we’ll know that the contestants are there.

Or ofc if 1iota posts something 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

AGT auditions will not a live audience but their live shows will. Maybe the voice will go this route? But then again AGT taped their auditions Back in March

We`ll see. I hope they get back because some performers really feed off the energy of the crowd. Performances like Jordan and Victor`s finale upbeats and Kenzie`s KO could have benefitted more with a crowd cheering and dancing.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We`ll see. I hope they get back because some performers really feed off the energy of the crowd. Performances like Jordan and Victor`s finale upbeats and Kenzie`s KO could have benefitted more with a crowd cheering and dancing.

I think we’ll get one or sorta. Agt is editing in a crown( like masked singer) and has mannequins in the studio. But then again, they had to do this because they shot in March and LA was still under heavy restrictions.

The voice isn’t filming until late June and LA opens up fully on June 15 so 

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

I think we’ll get one or sorta. Agt is editing in a crown( like masked singer) and has mannequins in the studio. But then again, they had to do this because they shot in March and LA was still under heavy restrictions.

The voice isn’t filming until late June and LA opens up fully on June 15 so 

There could be a chance that they do virtual blinds but go back to real audiences in battles and such. 

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

There could be a chance that they do virtual blinds but go back to real audiences in battles and such. 

True, I still hope we get it throughout the entire season. Auditions aren’t the same without em. I really miss the old fashion “the voice”

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, blakeabbey said:

No, I don't, sorry. He was talking about the Finale and said he only has 19 days before filming starts for S21.

Damn if your correct, then that’s June 15.

Maybe contestants are already at the hotel

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m curious to hear @Someone648’s take on this, since they’ve been doing this for awhile.

Looking at all the leads, I don't have anything that suggests any contestant is there yet.

I could of course be wrong on all the leads :haha:

Production beginning on the 15th doesn't mean the tapings will start then. A Tuesday is a weird day to start the tapings anyway. Could be a week or so after. Contestants should start flying in soon, probably next week I'd imagine.

• Thanks 2