The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

So... Katherine and Hailey Green join KJ Jennings for this season's IDF favorites cut in the pre-lives 🕯️

(e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶K̶J̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶e̶l̶i̶m̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶)

Edited by FloorWax

People who actually have a chance of winning…

Team Kelly: Jeremy if he chooses to go versatile like Rose? Hailey M if she plays it like Brynn? I think this is a team where not a single person would be eliminated till the semis bc all are good, but no one screams “winner”. 

Team Legend: Samuel? I’m not really sure imo, its a great team but no voting potential

Team Ari: Holly 100%. This smells a lot like Nick having Thunderstorm. Holly’s making at least the semifinals/finals, and I think she has a really good shot at winning.

Team Blake: Wendy 100% and it would also be nice to see an older AA woman win. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

but no one screams “winner”. 

The winner material this season isn't quite as clear-cut as last season with Cam vs Kenzie being the debate ever since pre-show, and I sort of like it that way 🤣

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

People who actually have a chance of winning…

Team Kelly: Jeremy if he chooses to go versatile like Rose? Hailey M if she plays it like Brynn? I think this is a team where not a single person would be eliminated till the semis bc all are good, but no one screams “winner”. 

Team Legend: Samuel? I’m not really sure imo, its a great team but no voting potential

Team Ari: Holly 100%. This smells a lot like Nick having Thunderstorm. Holly’s making at least the semifinals/finals, and I think she has a really good shot at winning.

Team Blake: Wendy 100% and it would also be nice to see an older AA woman win. 

lol I lowkey think you guys are overestimating Jeremys voting power 🌚 

But Yeah there are soooo many possible winners it’s so hard to predict…love it like this

20 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

The winner material this season isn't quite as clear-cut as last season with Cam vs Kenzie being the debate ever since pre-show, and I sort of like it that way 🤣

yeah me too. 

S13 was like one of the only times where i geniunely didn’t know who woud win lol i thought keisha would

Trolling IDF is really with no Minivan material or a unique contestant at my disposal ☹️

And if this ends up being a Wendy vs Holly showdown, I gotta say that this is not the kind of Waffle season that I've been waiting for 😬.     😂

5 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

OMMFFFGG

I feel like John's was Camila. For Ariana, is that Miley? lol (that Dolly Parton musical influence + seemingly a low feminine voice gave a clue to me). I have no idea for the other two :dead:

Edited by sydneysam