The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Flashback to S9 when they closed an episode that had 3 four chair turns with a 2 chair audition only because of that marriage proposal

Speaking of that, did Jubal & Amanda ever get married?

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

All I know is Kinsey, Wendy and Holly are not going past Ep 3 without being shown, since they´re blocks, so we´re meeting them either in the first week or Ep 3.

You do remember that Hannah Goebel, another blocked Blind, was saved for episode five, don't you?

3 hours ago, QueenCami said:

I remember in earlier seasons, we used to spoiler out results in fan threads, but it seems that that's not happening anymore. Even if almost everyone on IDF views spoilers, there can be a few that don't and/or some guests that just want to check on fan threads without spoiling results, so I definitely agree.

I think that discussing spoilers in fan threads is fine, as long as everything spoiler-y is put in a 

Reveal hidden contents

spoiler tag

In the old server, we used white font to hide spoilers in other threads (no spoiler tag back then). Then we highlight the white text to read the spoiler. Even the song spoilers that are available on iTunes are "white out" before the show. It's just a courtesy for guests and other fans browsing the fan threads, who may or may not want the spoilers.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Either her or Jonathan (since he’s Blake’s steal and Blake’s used his battle steals as KO fodder before; I just hope that’s not the case this time).

. . . This is Blake we're talking about.

• Like 1

Also, while I’m interested to see how Jim and Sasha work on Team Ari, I’m still nervous on how the mainstream audience will handle this duo in particular, given Sasha’s gender identity. Hopefully, it’s not an issue, but given I trust Minivan as far as I can throw them…

In any case, I think that’s going to be one of the “unexpected” pairings of artist to coach that’ll be fun to keep an eye on.

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

. . . This is Blake we're talking about.

I know, and Jonathan’s the first R&B guy over the age of 25 I’ve actually been interested in since S15. Given Blake’s thrown battle steals against front runners and his favorites before (Jaclyn Lovey, Lauren Hall, Cedrice, James Pyle, and probably more pre-S14 that I can’t think of off the top of my head), I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t expecting Wendy or Carson vs. Jonathan to happen.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Either her or Jonathan (since he’s Blake’s steal and Blake’s used his battle steals as KO fodder before; I just hope that’s not the case this time).

Yeah, him too. I hope he gets a steal if that´s the case.

• Like 1

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Watch them stick Wendy in a later taping again (in which case RIP her KO partner)

I´m actually surprised they put her on Taping 3 and not 4, which gave Manny the chance to be stolen. I thought they were gonna put her on the last one due to not really caring about her battle partner. I´m hopeful that if it´s Jonathan, they´ll put them at least on Taping 2.

Just now, jus.willy said:

I’m really curious to see if Ari got blocked during Gymanis audition. Idk one coach HAD to use their block on Ari🤣 Unless they used it and she already turned

Wouldn´t really surprise me if it didn´t happen. Jershika choosing John in the battles instead of her is yet another example of more seasoned artists not wanting to pick her.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Wouldn´t really surprise me if it didn´t happen. Jershika choosing John in the battles instead of her is yet another example of more seasoned artists not wanting to pick her.

Yep agreed. They’re really underestimating her tbh.

Even Audrey mentioned she was shocked at how technical and thought out her comments were.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Well, if John drops her next week, she'll have no one to blame but herself.  She could've stood out more on Ariana's team than she ever would've on John's.

Just now, Rodney said:

Well, if John drops her next week, she'll have no one to blame but herself.  She could've stood out more on Ariana's team than she ever would've on John's.

This !!!! But it’s clear the church girls are still trip over John.

• Sad 1