The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

17 minutes ago, Voice said:

I really wish there was a notification thing for this thread 😂 but then I’d turn it off after every spoiler bc my phone would blow up after lmao

Idk if this'll help but you can follow Someone648 so that you will be notified whenever they post something here :)))

• Like 1

Hyped up for the spoilers today! (hoping the best for my faves, I have a bad feeling, but I'm ready 🙃

Gives me S20 flashbacks so I'll just put it out here. Kindly be respectful to the artists please- it's okay to have meltdowns, but no need to bring other artists down. They won, got stolen/saved for a reason, and they deserve it (it's not like we have seen the battle itself too sooo) 😘

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Idk if this'll help but you can follow Someone648 so that you will be notified whenever they post something here :)))

Yeah, I know that. I was talking about like a notification that will pop up on my phone when I’m off of IDF.

Thank you for that info tho! 🙂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Hyped up for the spoilers today! (hoping the best for my faves, I have a bad feeling, but I'm ready 🙃

Gives me S20 flashbacks so I'll just put it out here. Kindly be respectful to the artists please- it's okay to have meltdowns, but no need to bring other artists down. They won, got stolen/saved for a reason, and they deserve it (it's not like we have seen the battle itself too sooo) 😘

Good point here. We don’t know if the opponent had a great performance or if the snowflake flopped. Even when we see auditions and question how a contestant got stolen/made lives, we don’t know how much they improved. The last major example I can think of for Knockouts is CammWess being considered the biggest playoff fodder out of the names listed based on his first two performances, but the source stated that his knockout was better than Thunderstorm’s. Oh right, and Corey was considered fodder in prelives due to his lack of material besides his no chair performance and his audition turned out to be one of the most popular on IDF, and he became an MJ snowflake (which is much harder without off-show performances)

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Yes, please! There’s no reason to disrespect the artists, especially if it’s on the basis of a performance that you haven’t even seen.

• Like 5

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I think Xavier could be in. 
7-E5433-F0-393-E-4676-8250-07-C9-E891-D6

He used the Lewis Capaldi song titled “Hollywood” in this story post. Plus, the parking lot looks similar to the one in Hailey Green’s story from a couple days ago. 👀 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886acdfe36f3621a4fe79

We'll find out soon lol.

Just now, Sabina said:

good luck  David Vogel,Bella DeNapoli,Raquel Trinidad,Wendy Moten,Hailey Green,Kinsey Rose,KJ Jennings,Wyatt Michael,Jershika Maple,Tommy Edwards,Shelby Lee Lowe.

Why didn’t you just say everyone?

jk 😂

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Sabina said:

good luck  David Vogel,Bella DeNapoli,Raquel Trinidad,Wendy Moten,Hailey Green,Kinsey Rose,KJ Jennings,Wyatt Michael,Jershika Maple,Tommy Edwards,Shelby Lee Lowe.

I think he was deconfirmed a bit back.