The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

But for real, not following contestants on IG doesnt precisely mean they dont care for them. Blake and Kelly have done so much for a lot of them.

Yes, Kelly has done a lot for her artist like taking them on tour, performing with them, bringing them onto the TKCS. Blake has done a lot as well like giving them Ole Red performances.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Voice said:

Yes, Kelly has done a lot for her artist like taking them on tour, performing with them, bringing them onto the TKCS. Blake has done a lot as well like giving them Ole Red performances.

Yep Kelly took Presley to open a show for her I think

Outside of an odd post here and there, neither Kelly nor Blake run their social media accounts anymore. Kelly really only posted over on IG for a few years after she joined back in 2013, then it mostly turned into a reposting from other socials and her team posting for her. She was a tiny bit more active on twitter, albeit sporadically, until about a year ago, it's been mostly her team tweeting for her for years. She actually did a couple drive-by tweets a few weeks back when she dug up a couple some random week old tweets and replied to them.  She's mentioned a couple times in the past year that she's pretty much off social media these days.

While I was digging through her IG looking for some stuff, I was reminded of this picture with Ari back in 2015 with Kelly's former stepkids. Seth used to have a huge crush on her. lol Now Kelly's working with her and River is the same age as he was in this pic and that kind of blows my mind. 🙂

https://www.instagram.com/p/3mKHAkIzlh/

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Voice said:

Well I mean during the early pandemic last year, Kelly got in touch with a lot of her past contestants and asked how they were and if they needed anything. I remember Jake, HS, and Brynn talking about this in interviews. They all said something similar like, “Kelly reached-out-to/checked-in-with all of us...”.

I also believe that she gives some of them her phone number.

Yes, having the coaches direct phone # is a lot better than having them follow you on SM. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Voice said:

Well I mean during the early pandemic last year, Kelly got in touch with a lot of her past contestants and asked how they were and if they needed anything. I remember Jake, HS, and Brynn talking about this in interviews. They all said something similar like, “Kelly reached-out-to/checked-in-with all of us...”.

I also believe that she gives some of them her phone number.

I believe Ricky Duran said once that Blake gave him his phone number, not sure who else has it though. I´m pretty sure Chevel and Brynn have Kelly´s.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

The coaches are probably rich enough to have an entirely separate phone for this purpose or find some workaround, but the contestants often FaceTime their coach during rehearsals and talk to them, so does that mean they'd have to have their coach's iCloud or phone number? I'm not sure if there's some other solution I'm missing here.

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

The coaches are probably rich enough to have an entirely separate phone for this purpose or find some workaround, but the contestants often FaceTime their coach during rehearsals and talk to them, so does that mean they'd have to have their coach's iCloud or phone number? I'm not sure if there's some other solution I'm missing here.

And NBC is rich enough to give each coach a phone to use for this purpose. That is likely the answer. 

9 hours ago, colemanftw said:

With John out of the picture, she probably had the best chance lmao

If she'd noticed John's block, I can see her turning in that case.  Sometimes the other coaches notice the blocks before they turn and then turn accordingly.  It seems like Kelly never sees them until after the fact.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I was checking out some of the unconfirmed names and wonder if this guy made it, I like his phrasing.

I’m glad someone is acknowledging him (I totally missed this post.) I’ve had my eyes on him ever since the list was posted. He’s very solid in all his covers and this is one of his best. He captures the energy of the song well and he can play guitar well too. Is he a country singer? If so, he can do a lot more than that. Just a quick look at his Instagram reveals his participation in musical theatre. 😮

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m glad someone is acknowledging him (I totally missed this post.) I’ve had my eyes on him ever since the list was posted. He’s very solid in all his covers and this is one of his best. He captures the energy of the song well and he can play guitar well too. Is he a country singer? If so, he can do a lot more than that. Just a quick look at his Instagram reveals his participation in musical theatre. 😮

Yeah, I hope he made it through. I think he´s got potential.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

And NBC is rich enough to give each coach a phone to use for this purpose. That is likely the answer. 

NBC has a setup where the contestants have a number to call for the coach, and they can leave a message or (or talk to them). That number is run by the show, and is for during the season only. Separately the coaches can give their (not nbc run) number to the contestants post show, whatever number, run by whomever the coach wishes. The coaches can also give out their email to contestants. For instance I believe Carter has both a personal (non show) number and email for Gwen. 

28 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Same. I don’t expect him to be an IDF favorite, but I could see myself backing him.

Yeah, he gives me Team Blake vibes. I hope he keeps him away from Wendy though if that´s the case. He´d be perfect for Clint, and I think he could beat him.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

So everyone should start checking to see if a bunch of team Blake members all follow a famous person (maybe other coaches too. Also team Blake is the worst at insta except for Hailey) 

Only her and The Joy Reunion from that team have posted any content at the hotel after battles days. The others we know about have been quiet.

8 minutes ago, seak05 said:

So everyone should start checking to see if a bunch of team Blake members all follow a famous person (maybe other coaches too. Also team Blake is the worst at insta except for Hailey

Wendy has way more important stuff to post about. 😉

5 hours ago, Voice said:

She follows more of her contestants on Twitter. She follows Brynn, Chevel, Jake, Max, Hello Sunday, Shane, DR, Jej, Mikaela, Lynnea, Kymberli, Sarah Grace, Kaleb, Tish, Justin, Dylan, Jamella, Alexa, and Jackie. So basically...S14-17 contestants.

S14 - 9

S15 - 4
S16 - 2

S17 - 4

She gave up after s17 :dead: