The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, I didn´t like it either, but it´s true, we all have different tastes. I don´t expect many people to like or pay attention to the guy I just posted.

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

????? What’s wrong?

Just now, QueenCami said:

If You Say So Shrug GIF

It was a way of saying don't bother explaining yourself, obviously not everyone will like who you like

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

It was a way of saying don't bother explaining yourself, obviously not everyone will like who you like

Ah, I thought you were trying to say you disagreed with my opinion :haha: I was just trying to be positive, I don't see a harm in that!

56 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Blake and Kelly barely follow ANYONE, never mind their teams. They follow 30 and 34 accounts respectively. Ari follows 850 and John has the most follows at 902.

I guess none of them ever went on follow back sprees, lol!

ETA: This is IG. When the show started, the focus was on Twitter accounts. I didn’t check those.

Kelly only follows Brynn and Jackie. Also, the only new person she has followed since 2019 has been Ari. 😂 But on Twitter she follows a lot more of them bc that’s where she is more active and in control.

Blake follows none of his contestants. He just recently followed John, Nick, and Ari.

Edited by Voice
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, B-B said:

That’s the first time I heard her. Her voice was fine but I don’t think she had enough power for that song

She definitely has power and runs, but she bites off way more than she can chew sometimes.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CNc4W-blvnd/?utm_medium=copy_link

Clearly strong, just pushes a little too much.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Ryleigh is clearly a very talented vocalist, but she should REALLY lay back on the runs. That's a home performance where you don't really need to show off that much, yet she still did so many. 

She has a tendency to oversing by a lot in her IG covers. I get that some people like that over-the-top style, but I think less can be more sometimes.

Yeah the first verse really threw me off, I had Shi'ann Jones flashbacks, war trauma :stealth: I thought she did a good job with the upbeat part of the song tho

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

At least Kelly follows her makeup artists tho…that’s a nice thing…

She follows more of her contestants on Twitter. She follows Brynn, Chevel, Jake, Max, Hello Sunday, Shane, DR, Jej, Mikaela, Lynnea, Kymberli, Sarah Grace, Kaleb, Tish, Justin, Dylan, Jamella, Alexa, and Jackie. So basically...S14-17 contestants.

S14 - 9

S15 - 4
S16 - 2

S17 - 4

21 minutes ago, Voice said:

Kelly only follows Brynn and Jackie. Also, the only new person she has followed since 2019 has been Ari. 😂 But on Twitter she follows a lot more of them bc that’s where she is more active and in control.

Blake follows none of his contestants He just recently followed John, Nick, and Ari.

Blake follows Raelyn on IG.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Voice said:

Blake follows none of his contestants. He just recently followed John, Nick, and Ari.

Kelly doesn't follow John, Blake or the Voice on IG

Edited by LilBrooklyn18

Blake doesn't even follow his stepsons on IG. I'm actually fairly certain he doesn't know his own IG account/password 

(although amusingly Blake used to have a private IG account, but it got banned because he kept using it to leave troll comments on like Carson, his makeup person ets accounts & people reported it, not knowing who he was) 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

But for real, not following contestants on IG doesnt precisely mean they dont care for them. Blake and Kelly have done so much for a lot of them.

True, I just think that it’s a nice and efficient way of keeping up with them

13 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

True, I just think that it’s a nice and efficient way of keeping up with them

Well I mean during the early pandemic last year, Kelly got in touch with a lot of her past contestants and asked how they were and if they needed anything. I remember Jake, HS, and Brynn talking about this in interviews. They all said something similar like, “Kelly reached-out-to/checked-in-with all of us...”.

I also believe that she gives some of them her phone number.

Edited by Voice