The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Gmm99 said:

I think I am the only one here who isn't a fan of Ariana Grande's music (especially her recent output lol). But I am interested to see her coaching style.

Nope, we are on the same boat. I'm not a fan of hers, but I think the season will be fun to watch, specially the blinds. But I'm getting a bit allergic to the hype. 

• Like 2

However I'm still having trouble with the panel as a whole, she should've replaced John (and that's coming from someone who actually started to like him recently) imo. Something's missing, Blake/Kelly/Ariana/Gwen would've been fine, or at least bring someone with a rock energy like P!nk or Gaga

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

I think I am the only one here who isn't a fan of Ariana Grande's music (especially her recent output lol). But I am interested to see her coaching style.

Not a fan either (I love Tattooed Heart but that’s about it).

Edited by Daillon

Just now, Gmm99 said:

I'm not a fan either, but I'm looking forward to see her imput to the show and song choices. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Expected, Ariana doesn't need their approval though. She needs her own fanbase to do damage.

True. From what I can tell, she has very hardcore stans. However, am I convinced that her base will come through with the voting? Not yet.

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

She’s going to teach hot to say yuh at the end of every sentence and how to not enunciate. :wub:

• Haha 1