Raine Stern Fan Thread

Dalton Eduardo

It's unfortunate that this performance was not aired in full. I'm glad she managed to record this beautiful and cool song.

Raine, if you're reading this, you are so good and we are looking forward to more music from you. You are a one-of-a-kind artist and your journey on The Voice has gained you more fans that appreciate your talent. Please don't let your experience on the show define who you are as an artist, because you are more than that and your artistry is something that you should be proud of.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

It's unfortunate that this performance was not aired in full. I'm glad she managed to record this beautiful and cool song.

Raine, if you're reading this, you are so good and we are looking forward to more music from you. You are a one-of-a-kind artist and your journey on The Voice has gained you more fans that appreciate your talent. Please don't let your experience on the show define who you are as an artist, because you are more than that and your artistry is something that you should be proud of.

I'n definitely excited for her to release some original music. I'd love to see her work her artistry into something completely original.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...