Saddest Eliminations for you

TheVoiceFan2

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Thanks! Ditto! I feel like these two in particular are overlooked in idf (and everywhere lol) I blame TPTB double montaging them (kind of? Considering their knockouts heavily shortened)

Also fun fact, I remember Cecily Hennigen from S16 in a live saying that she attended the taping for the S15 battles (or at least she indirectly said it) and said she got to see Katrina vs Rachel and it was one of her favorite battles of The Voice all time. I really would’ve liked to hear Katrina sing “Angel” fully but oh well 

Yeah, few seem to mention them, but they both had absolutely stellar BAs and great potential. I heard that someone who went to the taping thought that Claire's KO was as good as Abby's (or better, not sure), but the clip we got definitely didn't seem like that. It's likely the source was just biased / didn't hear well, but it does make me wonder whether they just highlighted the worst parts or tuned Abby but not Claire.

Also, thanks for bringing up Cecily's comment! I didn't know that. And that reminds me that Cecily totally didn't deserve to go so early! She had a stellar blind IMO, but lost in the battles w/o a steal, after a good performance? I wish I got to see her longer, but that didn't make me "sad" as the title suggests, so I'll stop my little tangent lol.

• Like 1

The tragic trifecta of S15 KO flops: Katrina, Jake, and Claire.

I also forgot to mention Cecily! She was a favorite from the S16 blinds and I was so sad that there wasn't a steal left for her.

• Like 6

Season 12: Lilli Passero (She deserved to be in semi finals), Stephanie Rice, Hunter Plake

Season 13: Karli Webster (She had more potential than Ashland)

Season 10: (Team Christina Playoff elimination, not saddest but most shocking of all time)

• Like 1

S13 : Emily Luther (Idk why she didn't move on). The judges were completely mesmerised by her performance.Even if she didn't make it to the finale, she could have stuck around at least till the semis unlike Jon who was also robbed and eliminated immediately.

Karli Webster : She had more potential than Ashland

Edited by Tmp 12
  • Like 1

S10 : If only Nick Hagelin didn't get that PV, it's all I got to say ...

S11 : Ali Caldwell, that was so disgusting to see her eliminated after that slayage and I still cannot believe those % (25 - 31 - 44) + unpopular but I though Sarayah deserved better

S12 : I would've taken any combination of Hunter/Vanessa/Lili over Aliyah and Jesse in the finale

S13 : Karly Webster, plus she was an awesome human being, the way she reacted when Miley chose Ashland warmed my heart (if I was the coach I would have immediately changed my decision after that lmao) + Janice Freeman (RIP angel)

S14 : Probably unpopular, but Jackie Foster, I wish she at least sang for the IS

S15 : MaKenzie Thomas, I mean I knew Minivan wouldn't give her a PV to finale, but I though at least she'd win the IS and it hurt to see her go against Kennedy I knew it was over. Props to her she gave a big fight (37% I believe) + SandyRedd deserved better

S16 : Yikes

S17 : Myracle Holloway for the most obvious reasons, the show didn't deserve that woman.

S18 : I was really sad to see Tayler Green go after that performance, especially when Kelly was BSing with that fake hesitation. I wish she was John's steal. Top 9 IS was ... something, it's like TPTB did a reverse UNO against IDF. Allegra gave 2 underwhelming performances in a row but still liked her, Joanna was awesome even with meh songs, Toneisha gave a masterclass and unexpectedly I loved Zan's IS (I only enjoyed her BA prior to that). So yeah that night sucked.

S19 : Oh boy ... the party WAS over indeed, Cami deserved the finale over Ian and that's more than an opinion + the whole Kelsie situation is one of the most disgusting sabotages I've seen

I remember Janice’s being pretty rough, specially after having a moment on T12, only to be eliminated the next week.

Kimberly’s was sad as well, because it was really sudden and unexpected.

Sarah and Judith’s double elimination was also tragic.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

Sisaundra Lewis, Emily Keener, Michael Sanchez, Jason Warrior, Jon Mero, Janice Freeman, Noah Mac, Terrence Cunningham, Christiana Danielle, DeAndre Nico, Kymberli Joye, Mari, Ricky Braddy, Khalea Lynee, Myracle Holloway, Todd Michael Hall, Arei Moon, Julia Cooper, Chloe Hogan, Sid Kingsley

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

I remember Janice’s being pretty rough, specially after having a moment on T12, only to be eliminated the next week.

Kimberly’s was sad as well, because it was really sudden and unexpected.

Sarah and Judith’s double elimination was also tragic.

Omg Sarah and Judith's yes. Robbery. Still can't believe they got eliminated, in one night?! lmao

Season 14 - Jaclyn Lovey after being annihilated by Kyla, also the entirety of Alicia’s playoff team

Season 15 - Adam destroying DeAndre’s hopes and dreams

Season 16 - Jej, Mari, Oliv, Celia, Shawn, and LB getting outnumbered by Blake’s army of snowflake killers

Season 17 - Myracle 💔 Mendelyev, and of course Marina, one of the most undeserved eliminations ever

Season 18 - Toneisha/Thunderstorm losing to Todd Tiljghghgfman

Season 19 - Almost everyone who lost in the knockouts

Season 20 - Lindsay. I know it hasn’t happened yet but I’m not ready.

Edited by Mistake006

9 hours ago, AliXRose said:

S10 : If only Nick Hagelin didn't get that PV, it's all I got to say ...

S11 : Ali Caldwell, that was so disgusting to see her eliminated after that slayage and I still cannot believe those % (25 - 31 - 44) + unpopular but I though Sarayah deserved better

S12 : I would've taken any combination of Hunter/Vanessa/Lili over Aliyah and Jesse in the finale

S13 : Karly Webster, plus she was an awesome human being, the way she reacted when Miley chose Ashland warmed my heart (if I was the coach I would have immediately changed my decision after that lmao) + Janice Freeman (RIP angel)

S14 : Probably unpopular, but Jackie Foster, I wish she at least sang for the IS

S15 : MaKenzie Thomas, I mean I knew Minivan wouldn't give her a PV to finale, but I though at least she'd win the IS and it hurt to see her go against Kennedy I knew it was over. Props to her she gave a big fight (37% I believe) + SandyRedd deserved better

S16 : Yikes

S17 : Myracle Holloway for the most obvious reasons, the show didn't deserve that woman.

S18 : I was really sad to see Tayler Green go after that performance, especially when Kelly was BSing with that fake hesitation. I wish she was John's steal. Top 9 IS was ... something, it's like TPTB did a reverse UNO against IDF. Allegra gave 2 underwhelming performances in a row but still liked her, Joanna was awesome even with meh songs, Toneisha gave a masterclass and unexpectedly I loved Zan's IS (I only enjoyed her BA prior to that). So yeah that night sucked.

S19 : Oh boy ... the party WAS over indeed, Cami deserved the finale over Ian and that's more than an opinion + the whole Kelsie situation is one of the most disgusting sabotages I've seen

You reminded me of so many that I forgot:

- Ali Caldwell for sure, I never knew the percentages

- I too really loved Sarayah! I know she isn't super well-liked her cause of her KO but I really liked her 

- Karli did excellent! I love how supportive she was of others.

- Jackie Foster was one of my favorites of S14, if not my favorite. It's sad to see her get instantly elim'd

- MaKenzie, of course. Do you remember what Kennedy's percentage was?

- Myracle, as previously discussed

- I totally think Tayler was robbed too. Also, yeah T9 elims were brutal.

- And you can tell by my username that Cami's elim hurt, but it was easier cause I knew it was coming

• Like 2

Season 5: Matthew Schuler losing the IS to James Wolpert.

Season 6: Christina Grimmie finishing in 3rd place behind Jake Worthington and Josh Kaufman.

Season 7: Matt McAndrew losing to Craig Wayne Boyd in the finale.

Season 8: India Carney being robbed by Joshua Davis.

Season 9: Madi Davis being eliminated in the semi-final IS. Her exit interview really broke my heart. 😢

Season 10: Emily Keener, she didn't deserve to be in the IS after her performance of Lilac Wine.

Season 11: Ali Caldwell losing the IS to Josh Gallagher in the semi-final (she deserved to be in the finale)

Season 12: Aliyah Moulden and Jesse Larson robbing Hunter Plake a spot in the finale.

Season 13: Noah Mac being robbed by Red Marlow.

Season 14: No one, personally.

Season 15: Mackenzie Thomas, she deserved to be in the finale until Kirk, Chevel and Chris got the PV.

Season 16: No one, Maelyn clearly deserved to win though.

Season 17: Myracle Holloway, she didn't deserve to go so early.

Season 18: Joanna Serenko, Zan Fiskum, Meghan Danielle and Allegra Miles, one of them deserved to be in the finale but the season was rigged when Todd, Thunderstorm, CamWess and Micah got the PV. Oh and LOL someone send this to Joanna, Allegra, Zan and Meghan.

Edited by CandiceFan12

S4: Amber Carrington 

S5: Grey

S6: Christina Grimmie should have placed higher. 

S7: Bryana Salaz

S8: Mia Z 

S9: Morgan Frazier 

S10: Mary Sarah 

S11: Lauren Diaz 

S12: Brennley Brown & Hunter Plake

S13: Emily Luther, Karli Webster & Moriah Formica 

S14: Alexa Cappelli 

S15: Claire DeJean & Katrina Cain 

S16: Karly Moreno 

S17: Kyndal Inskeep

S18: Megan Danielle 

S19: Cami Clune (& Madeline Consoer, but that was deserved)

42 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

- MaKenzie, of course. Do you remember what Kennedy's percentage was?

If I remember well, it was : MaKenzie (37%) - Reagan (14%) - Kennedy (49%), which is good considering all the pimp from TPTB and their agenda, I though MaKenzie did pretty well but still it sucks

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

If I remember well, it was : MaKenzie (37%) - Reagan (14%) - Kennedy (49%), which is good considering all the pimp from TPTB and their agenda, I though MaKenzie did pretty well but still it sucks

Reagan should have gotten PV.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Kimberly Nichole is my answer. not only did i absolutely bawl my eyes out when she was eliminated, but i still can’t hear Free Falling by Tom Petty on the radio without thinking about how that was one of the songs that eliminated her💔 i was truly traumatized by this!!!

Edited by KimberlyxKyla
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1