Jump to content

𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)


Angeles
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Joanna will face an unexpected battle partner (maybe at first it'll be unreasonable to many LMAO) but I promise I'll explain why I paired her against that artist

I guessed that pairing. ❀️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Joanna will face an unexpected battle partner (maybe at first it'll be unreasonable to many LMAO) but I promise I'll explain why I paired her against that artist πŸ€ͺ


I was already wrong but it appears that my replacement guess will also be wrongΒ 

Β 

Sometimes we get great battles from unexpected pairings though (George pairing a rocker and opera singer in TVAU and creating one of the most interesting battles thatΒ season)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Β 

Sometimes we get great battles from unexpected pairings though (George pairing a rocker and opera singer in TVAU and creating one of the most interesting battles thatΒ season)

Yeah and sometimes perfect fits don’t have good battles. :haha:Β I won’t spoil too much but there was a battle that I planned on stealing the loser from, but despite it being a good fit, the battle was a trainwreck. 😬

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Updated predictions for Team Sam :

Β 

Β 

Christina Grimmie vs. Katrina Cain

Kimberly NicholeΒ vs. Jake HaldenVang

Ali CaldwellΒ vs.Β Matthew Schuler

Kyla JadeΒ vs. DeSz

Joanna Serenko vs. Hannah Huston (we tend to forget that Joanna has range for days so maaaybe)

Hunter PlakeΒ vs. Vanessa Ferguson

Β 

All potential steals except the sausagesΒ πŸ‘€

Β 

Episode 4 Starz GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah and sometimes perfect fits don’t have good battles. :haha:Β I won’t spoil too much but there was a battle that I planned on stealing the loser from, but despite it being a good fit, the battle was a trainwreck. 😬


I am interested to hear which one it is after it airs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Updated predictions for Team Sam :

Β 

Β 

Christina Grimmie vs. Katrina Cain

Kimberly NicholeΒ vs. Jake HaldenVang

Ali CaldwellΒ vs.Β Matthew Schuler

Kyla JadeΒ vs. DeSz

Joanna Serenko vs. Hannah Huston (we tend to forget that Joanna has range for days so maaaybe)

Hunter PlakeΒ vs. Vanessa Ferguson

Β 

All potential steals except the sausagesΒ πŸ‘€

Β 

Episode 4 Starz GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

You got 1 right!Β 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Christina Grimmie vs. Katrina Cain

Kimberly NicholeΒ vs. Jake HaldenVang

Ali CaldwellΒ vs.Β Matthew Schuler

Kyla JadeΒ vs. DeSz

Joanna Serenko vs. Hannah Huston (we tend to forget that Joanna has range for days so maaaybe)

Hunter PlakeΒ vs. Vanessa Ferguson

Β 

uh mhmmm nice guesses

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Flop predictions for each team's battles:

Β 

Team Sam

Christina vs. Katrina obviously, as they were the leak

Hannah vs. Joanna

Hunter vs. Jake

Ali vs. Matthew

Kimberly vs. Vanessa
Kyla vs. Desz

Β 

Team BK

Bryana vs. Presley

Rod vs. Adam

Morgan vs. Sarah

Julia vs. Karly

Noah vs. Allegra

India vs. RickyΒ probably not but India's making this tricky

Β 

Team D*sney

Brennley vs. Kameron

Marisa vs. Brooke

Joei vs. Britton

Payge vs. Thunderstorm

Cami vs. Addison

Katie vs. Jacquie

Β 

Team MaeBae

Matt vs. Sydney

Amber vs. Megan

Lauren vs. Cody

Keisha vs. Reid

Jeffrey vs. DeAndre

TMH vs. Amanda

Β 

Β 

Β 

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Spreadsheet's done - can't find Brooke's audition info anywhere in this thread but since she was a one chair I just stuck her on the end after Jake.

She was a one chair and sang "Stone Cold" by Demi. I think @AngelesΒ forgot to put her audition up. :haha:Β Jake was the actual last audition, so I guess Angeles meant to put Brooke right before. :?Β 

Edited by Bk1234
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

She was a one chair and sang "Stone Cold" by Demi. I think @AngelesΒ forgot to put her audition up. :haha:Β Jake was the actual last audition, so I guess Angeles meant to put Brooke right before. :?Β 

I thought she was a 4-chair turn lmao ?

Β 

I love this secret wildcard contestant plot twist, she'll make the finale before anyone notice she's on this seasonΒ :stealth:

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I thought she was a 4-chair turn lmao ?

Β 

I love this secret wildcard contestant plot twist, she'll make the finale before anyone notice she's on this seasonΒ :stealth:

In this game she wasn’t. πŸ‘€Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Frequency of spreadsheet updates is going to be sporadic while I work on my rankings thread, but I’ll try to stay on top of things the best I can (I still have 30 Season 20Β contestants to go through whoops)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...