𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)

Angeles

Marisa Corvo

- Song: PerfectΒ (P!nk)

Turned

@Bk1234Β & @disney1024

Β 

Bk1234Β 

Marisa- Hi Marisa! Welcome to the show! I absolutely love your energy. It’s so positive and invigorating, and don’t even get me started on the actual performance. The arrangement was so fun and allowed your vocals to shine. I will say that I have two other female pop powerhouses on my team so it might be harder to stand out. However, you were the only one in that pop powerhouse group to play the piano during their audition, so that automatically gives you an edge over the other ladies. I really want to work with you and find arrangements that suit your style, so please pick me Marisa!!!! I promise I won’t let you down!

Β 

sydneysam

Oh Marisa honey. What a hell of a range you have! That was a nearly flawless performance. You've got range for days. But, as an advice, go to the team where you might want to stand out, go to team disney! Bk's team are already full of pop-adjacent artists, just saying, you might wanna keep that in mind.

Β 

disney1024

*standing ovation* Damn Marisa, you betta saaaaannng because you were on FIRE just now!!! That was a phenomenal and powerful rendition of P!nk's song! I loved how passionate you were while performing and that was the most amazing finish ever. You have an incredible range, excellent stage presence, and so much power and emotion behind your voice. I am well-versed in pop and pop rock music so I feel like I'm the *perfect* coach for you, get it? All joking aside, I would love to have you on my team and I think that, working together, we can make it very far in this competition.

Β 

Marisa chooses

@disney1024

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

GarrettΒ Gardner

- Song:Β Seven Nation ArmyΒ (White Stripes)

Turned no chairsΒ 

Β 

sydneysam

Hi Garrett! First of all, sorry if I did not turn. I mean, believe me, you've got a really really cool tone, I love how gritty your tone is. However, I felt like I could hear your nerves during the first part of the song, you could've hit more notes precisely. But, the second part was actually really good, it excelled really quick and I commend you for that. Nevertheless, you're still an amazing singer!!

Β 

Β 

• Sad 2

Amber Carrington

- Song:Β Good GirlΒ (Carrie Underwood)

Turned

@QueenMae16Β & @sydneysam; @QueenMae16Β blocked @sydneysam

Β 

sydneysam

*standing ovation* Well well well, look who's blocked?! I did not expect that at all! You are such a powerhouse Amber, I would've wanted you to be on my team on the earlier auditions. I honestly turned because I know you deserve a turn and because you are good. But, admittedly, I really don't think I will win you over. And that QueenMae is like the PERFECT coach for you. Goodluck Amber, I will definitely steal you if I've gotten the chance!

Β 

QueenMae16

Β 

"Listen girl I HAD to use my block on you BECAUSE you are such a powerful vocalist and I hear some Carrie in you its like so cool! But I also think you are your own sound and I believe you have a crazy amount of potential in yourself! I love your force from each power note and how you made the song your own! I had to block A-Kid because I believe they wouldn't care for you the way I would, and I love them but they have a bundle of monsters on their team and I couldn't risk that for you! We WILL strive together and you will cut through this stage to become the best vocalist and artist that you can be because girl you have the instrument in those chords. And with no vocal lesson AT ALL? Sis we about to slay together! Welcome to Team MaeBae! Amazing job girl!"

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/16/2021 at 12:49 PM, Angeles said:

Addison Agen

- Song:Β JoleneΒ (Ray LaMontagne)

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Turned @QueenMae16, @anonymouskid_35Β and @disney1024

Β 

Bk1234:
Addison- Yeah, you probably should have been a four-chair turn... Your ability to emote is very impressive and if you are dropped, you can bet on a steal coming from me.Β 

QueenMae16:
"Oh okay Addison, let me just say how alluring your tone is. Literally your tone is to DIE for. Its like we have gone back to the Woodstock days and revisiting a modern Joni Mitchell cause girl!-
Anyways, I think you are a surprisingΒ vocalist, because while I heard a note crack and in the chorus a strain, I think you have stunning control with such a poised technique. I think if you want a coach who can polish your pipes up a bit, slap the right songs on you, we can get you striving to where your path takes you. Great job Addison!"

anonymouskid_35:
standing ovation* What a beautiful tone Addison! And what a gorgeous rendition of such of a big song! That's hard! But, you sang effortlessly. It wasn't vocally perfect I'm gonna be honest, but like, you've got a really massive potential. I would KILL to have your tone, I really LOVE it. It was so distinctive and gorgeous. You're a really good story teller too, I really felt connected to you in that performance, you've made me feel the song, which is really rare and is a very very good thing. If I were to be your coach, I'll help you polish the things that needs to be polished, I'll help you to become a better artist especially on stage. I know that with the right coaching, you can be a huge huge threat. Please do pick me as your coach, Addison!

disney1024:
*standing ovation* Addison, that was such a magical and ethereal performance! I am a huge fan of your angelic tone andΒ your ability to sing with emotion. You are capable of makingΒ an emotional impact on the audience, which willΒ help you go far on this show.Β I truly felt the longing and sorrow in your voice, which this song definitely called for.Β You're probably going to pickΒ @QueenMae16 but I can assure you that Team Disney is also a great home for talented young femaleΒ folk singers such as yourself. You really blew me away just now and I would absolutelyΒ love to have you on my team. You're just so full of life, power, and emotion and you would be an incredible addition to any team. No matter who you choose, thank you so muchΒ for letting me hear you sing today; you have such a beautiful voice and your performanceΒ was stunning.

Β 

Addison chooses

@disney1024Β 

• Thanks 2

Julia Cooper

- Song:Β AlaskaΒ (Maggie Rogers)

Turned

@Bk1234

Β 

Bk1234

*standing ovation* WHY DID NO ONE ELSE TURN? Girl, your performance deserved all four of those chairs, but hey, I’m fortunate to not have to fight to get you on my team! Your runs were so effortless and I want to say that this was one of the most technically perfect auditions thus far. I can’t wait to work with you and give you song choices that complement your vibey style. Welcome to Team BK!!!!Β 

Β 

sydneysam

I can't believe I didn't turned for you ugh. THAT WAS SOO GOOD. I am so dumb for not turning! Your stylistic decisions in that song were just right and spot on, it added an extra flavor to an already wonderful song. You have a very versatile voice, you can basically sing any song and slay it. Nonetheless, Bk will be a really good coach to you, so good luck!

Β 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Michael Sanchez

- Song:Β Use MeΒ (Bill Withers)

Β 

Β 

Turned no chairsΒ 

Β 

Β 

sydneysam

Michael, I'm so near on turning my chair for you. You're tone is so special, old school and classic. You're really really good and I'm so sorry for not turning!! I might regret this and my excuse is probably lame so I won't say any more excuses. Just good luck on your journey and I genuinely can't wait to hear more from you!Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Sad 6

Posted (edited)

Megan Danielle

- Song: RemedyΒ (Adele)

Turned

@QueenMae16Β & @disney1024

Β 

Bk1234Β 

Megan- I’d choose the team with the open lane, if I were you. Regardless, both are great coaches that will help you succeed on this show.Β 

Β 

QueenMae16

"Megan let me tell you why I turned. Yes it wasn't vocally perfect, but I don't need perfect right away to let me know that a type of artist like you is special and the universe tells me to give someone like you a chance because there is TOO MUCH to let go just because a few notes were shaky. I'm also a master at coaching nerves or shakiness if I do say so myself. I'm not bragging, I'm just saying I can hear the potential in a lot of artists and improve them like they went from a 6 or 7 up to an 11! But to also note, your tone is KILLER. There's a brokenness that really speaks to me and really makes me feel the pain that you are telling, I can hear the cries that you are telling us. I feel you Megan, you want a remedy, you want to feel loved, you want happiness. I can relate to such a cry, I feel your pain, we can use that desire and turn it into a message to the audience. But we would also grow you into the beautiful woman that you want to be. Its okay to hurt, because you can use that to become even stronger if you want to. Please Megan, all I want for you is to become the amazing vocalist you can be, but also not forgetting your artistry and how you could become a future icon to people. To me you already amaze me, but let's start this journey together and really tell some stories! Amazing job Megan!"

Β 

anonymouskid_35

Megan, that was such a nice performance. You've got a tone that is so.. different. It's like you already have that brand as an artist. You've got so much potential, and I am really glad that someone turned for you! It's just that I'm waiting for something MORE vocally, more impact for me. Nonetheless, good luck!

Β 

disney1024

Β Megan, your performance was absolutely breathtaking. I think you effectively embodied the message and emotions that this song was trying to convey. It's very surprising to me that you're so young because you sounded so assured and you had so much control, dancing and fluttering around the notes. You have a beautiful voice and a very interesting sound. It's kinda country with that gritty twang and those grizzly growls but there's also a lot of pop crossover. It's clear to me that you're inspired by both pop and country music because your performance sounded pretty much like what Adele singing country would sound like. You've got roughness and clarity beyond your years and I think you will really flourish in a competition setting like this. I would love to have you on my team and I think that, working together, we can make it very far in this competition. I'm honestly shocked that you're only a two-chair turn but that's okay; I will just fight QM16.

Β 

Megan chooses

@QueenMae16

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hunter Plake

- Song:Β Carry OnΒ (fun)

Turned 4 chairsΒ 

Β 

Bk1234Β 

Hunter- Woo, four chair turn!!!! I have been looking for an artist like yourself who showcases their unique artistry. Your style is so intriguing and cool to the point where you pushed my button for me. I have already promised another artist full artistic reign over your performances and I will do the same for you! So come on Hunter! Join Team BK where your artistry will be appreciated.Β 

Β 

QueenMae16Β 

"Hey Hunter! Welcome to the show, but first if I may say, you have a cool style and I feel like we rarely get any Indie-Alt males on this show, but you are different and I had to turn for different. Yes it wasn't perfect, but that's okay because I could feel your emotion through your voice. I think songs aren't the problem, but how you control your vocal is important, I can coach you to get you where you need to be. Good job though!"

Β 

sydneysam

*standing ovation* Well hello, Hunter! First of all, I really enjoyed that performance. You've got a really distinctive tone Hunter. That performance was full of artistry, your stylistic decisions on that song was just gorgeous. This is a classic song and I'm glad I've heard it this way! It felt fresh. I feel like you already know who you are as an artist and you already know how to use your instrument, but you just need a guide on polishing it. I also feel like there's more to you than we've seen so far in that audition, so let me help you make you shine. Let me be your coach and together, we will unleash the potential thats's hidden inside of you. Hope you pick me Hunter!

Β 

disney1024

Your performance was electrifying! Not only did I love your voice, but you also had excellent stage presence. You were *fun* to watch, get it? Anyways, you're such an incredible singer, you have a very unique tone, and there's currently nothing like you on my team. For a male artist, you have a phenomenal range and I really love the falsetto stuff that you did at the end! I am well-versed in pop and indie-pop music so I feel like I'm the perfect coach for you. I would love to have you on my team and I think that, working together, we can make it very far in this competition.

Β 

Hunter chooses

@sydneysam

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Angeles changed the title to 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟝 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕- π”½π•šπ•Ÿπ•• 𝕆𝕦π•₯ π•Žπ•™π•  π”Έπ••π••π•šπ•€π• π•Ÿ π”Έπ•˜π•–π•Ÿ & 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕀𝕖!)
5 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Also, happy to get Megan and Amber on my team! Two of my faves. Sorry for the block SamΒ :dead:

Β 

that's fine, it made my work a whole lotta easier.. I guess?

Β 

unless there's a steal coming in the future? πŸ‘€

Β 

My fave each team🀩🀩

Β 

Team A-Kid:

Β 

Kimberly NicholeΒ 

Kyla JadeΒ 

Ali CaldwellΒ 

Matthew Schuler

Vanessa FergusonΒ 

Desz

Β 

Team BK:

Β 

Noah MacΒ 

Presley TennantΒ 

India CarneyΒ 

Β 

Β 

Team Disney:

Β 

Thunderstorm Artis

Payge Turner

Cami CluneΒ 

Katie KadanΒ 

Addison agen

Β 

Team MaeBae:

Β 

Matt McAndrewΒ 

Amanda Brown

Keisha ReneeΒ 

Β 

• Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Angeles said:

Marisa Corvo

- Song: PerfectΒ (P!nk)

Β 

Turned

@Bk1234Β & @disney1024

Β 

Bk1234Β 

Marisa- Hi Marisa! Welcome to the show! I absolutely love your energy. It’s so positive and invigorating, and don’t even get me started on the actual performance. The arrangement was so fun and allowed your vocals to shine. I will say that I have two other female pop powerhouses on my team so it might be harder to stand out. However, you were the only one in that pop powerhouse group to play the piano during their audition, so that automatically gives you an edge over the other ladies. I really want to work with you and find arrangements that suit your style, so please pick me Marisa!!!! I promise I won’t let you down!

Β 

sydneysam

Oh Marisa honey. What a hell of a range you have! That was a nearly flawless performance. You've got range for days. But, as an advice, go to the team where you might want to stand out, go to team disney! Bk's team are already full of pop-adjacent artists, just saying, you might wanna keep that in mind.

Β 

disney1024

*standing ovation* Damn Marisa, you betta saaaaannng because you were on FIRE just now!!! That was a phenomenal and powerful rendition of P!nk's song! I loved how passionate you were while performing and that was the most amazing finish ever. You have an incredible range, excellent stage presence, and so much power and emotion behind your voice. I am well-versed in pop and pop rock music so I feel like I'm the *perfect* coach for you, get it? All joking aside, I would love to have you on my team and I think that, working together, we can make it very far in this competition.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Marisa chooses

@disney1024

Β 

What's the most controversial ?

a. Watergate

b. Monicagate

c. Robegate

d. D*sney and Marisa pairing

Edited by AliXRose
  • Haha 6

15 hours ago, Angeles said:

Hunter Plake

- Song:Β Carry OnΒ (fun)

Β 

Turned 4 chairsΒ 

Β 

Β 

Bk1234Β 

Hunter- Woo, four chair turn!!!! I have been looking for an artist like yourself who showcases their unique artistry. Your style is so intriguing and cool to the point where you pushed my button for me. I have already promised another artist full artistic reign over your performances and I will do the same for you! So come on Hunter! Join Team BK where your artistry will be appreciated.Β 

Β 

QueenMae16Β 

"Hey Hunter! Welcome to the show, but first if I may say, you have a cool style and I feel like we rarely get any Indie-Alt males on this show, but you are different and I had to turn for different. Yes it wasn't perfect, but that's okay because I could feel your emotion through your voice. I think songs aren't the problem, but how you control your vocal is important, I can coach you to get you where you need to be. Good job though!"

Β 

sydneysam

*standing ovation* Well hello, Hunter! First of all, I really enjoyed that performance. You've got a really distinctive tone Hunter. That performance was full of artistry, your stylistic decisions on that song was just gorgeous. This is a classic song and I'm glad I've heard it this way! It felt fresh. I feel like you already know who you are as an artist and you already know how to use your instrument, but you just need a guide on polishing it. I also feel like there's more to you than we've seen so far in that audition, so let me help you make you shine. Let me be your coach and together, we will unleash the potential thats's hidden inside of you. Hope you pick me Hunter!

Β 

disney1024

Your performance was electrifying! Not only did I love your voice, but you also had excellent stage presence. You were *fun* to watch, get it? Anyways, you're such an incredible singer, you have a very unique tone, and there's currently nothing like you on my team. For a male artist, you have a phenomenal range and I really love the falsetto stuff that you did at the end! I am well-versed in pop and indie-pop music so I feel like I'm the perfect coach for you. I would love to have you on my team and I think that, working together, we can make it very far in this competition.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Hunter chooses

@sydneysam

Β 

Β 

LMAOOOO I have a feeling those pre-taped rounds won't age very wellΒ Β :ph34rwave:Β Well at least we have a playoffs fodderΒ πŸ‘€

• Haha 5

• Angeles changed the title to 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)