𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)

Angeles

Slightly pickier this episode.

Β 

Brennley Brown - I would not have turned

Rod Stokes - I would have turned

Jeffery Austin - I would have turned

Dave Crosby - I would not have turned

Hannah Huston - I would have turned

Katie Kadan - I would not have turned (:stealth:)

Morgan Frazier - I would not have turned

Vanessa Ferguson - I would have turned

Pryor Baird - I would not have turned

Keisha Renee - I would have turned

Β 

Btw I'm a big Katie fan, but her blind never really won me over. I only became a fan after her battle.

Β 

I'm glad I joined this game, because it allows me to hear performances from seasons that I wasn't around for yet. Hannah Huston's blind 😍

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

Rod Stokes - I would not have turned

Jeffery Austin - I would not have turned

Dave Crosby - I would have turned

Katie Kadan - I would have turned

Morgan Frazier - I would have turned

Vanessa Ferguson - I would have turnedΒ (this was her worst performance but I still liked it in its own weird way)

Pryor Baird - I would not have turned

Brennley Brown - I would not have turned (her KO is way better, sorry)

Jeffery Austin - I wouldΒ have turned

Katie Kadan - I would not have turned (I want to but IΒ have no idea what I'd do with her vocallyΒ can't be worse than Lady Marmalade was for her though)

Morgan Frazier - I would have turned

Vanessa Ferguson - I would not have turned

Pryor Baird - I would have turned

Jeffery Austin - I wouldΒ notΒ have turned

Katie Kadan - I would not have turnedΒ 

Morgan Frazier - I would not have turned

Vanessa Ferguson - I would not have turned

Pryor Baird - I would have turned

Keisha Renee - I would not have turned

9 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Team A-Kid:

• Kimberly Nichole vsΒ Hannah Huston
  • Katrina Cain vsΒ Vanessa Ferguson (I was gonna say Joanna but then I remembered the common song choice lmao)
  • Ali Caldwell vsΒ Matthew Schuler

Β 

U Know Flirting GIF by OriginalsΒ 

16 hours ago, Angeles said:

Hannah Huston

- Song:Β UnawareΒ (Allen Stone)

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Turned @Bk1234, @QueenMae16Β and @anonymouskid_35

Β 

Bk1234:Β 
I’m shocked you weren’t a four chair turn, but I guess that just makes it easier for me to get you on my team. That last note was probably the strongest ending that I’ve heard in this competition thus far. The rasp in your voice is your greatest asset and that was shown off all too well in that last note. so why don’t you join Team BK?

QueenMae16:
"Okay Hannah listen up sis, your freaking tone is incredibly haunting and such a cool style you give off when you sing. You know how to use your growl girl cause I hear the determination in every lyric and your subtle runs are crystal CLEAR. You also give off such a badass wave of energy that we couldn't help but be interested in. There's something really special about you and I hear that there's even MORE you could do and all you really need, is the right song. I swear to whatever Hannah, if we can work together, you can BLOW the roof off even more and have us all shaking in our chairs cause you are really a beast! I really don't want you to get sucked into any generic boxes cause you are one of a kind, so please girl! We can be a pair that gets you to where your artistry and power can shine! Also I loved your kneel! That was pretty cool I just had to say, you really got into it! More than excellent work Hannah!"

anonymouskid_35:
*standing ovation* First of all, WHAT A VOICE YOU HAVE, Hannah! It was so powerful and captivating. Your growls and vibrato were well-placed, it wasn't too much in my opinion. Unaware isn't an easy song to sing, and males are the one who usually sing this type of song, but girl, you showed 'em how it's done! You're obviously special, that type of voice you have can bring you to the finale, in all seriousness. You're even one of the best auditions I've heard so far! You have this voice that someone would not forget about, it was just THAT impactful. Besides of all of that, I also think that you are a great storyteller, you easily gave me a connection with you and the song that you sang. I was mesmerized by your overall impact on stage! I could see A LOT of potential. I know that you haven't reached your maximum potential YET. But, let me help you reach that. Let me help you to NOT ONLY become a good singer, but to also become a good performer andΒ  artist. Let me help you to NOT JUST become another typical powerhouse, but let me help you to introduce "Hannah Huston" all over the world, "Hannah Huston" who they will idolize and that they will NEVER forget. You are ready for this Hannah, and so am I. And, I know you want this badly, so am I, I really want you to be in my team. I can't guarantee or promise you anything so so big right now. But, I am certain that if you were to pick me, I will make sure that YOU will be the one to decide on which lane you wanna shine, I'll be your guide and mentor on this one, Hannah. So please do me a favor and pick me. I really really want you in my team, Hannah!Β 

disney1024:Β 
Hannah, congratulations for getting on The Voice! By the time I decided what I wanted to do, the other coaches had already turned so I decided to stay out of it and let them fight for you. I don't know who you're gonna pick but, regardless, I can't wait to see you progress on this show. Good job!

Β 

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Hannah chooses @anonymouskid_35

Β 

Β 

Okay, I'm gonna be honest. I really did not expect to get Hannah and the other artist that is on her taping as well ;)Β at all LMAO, I feel like I did not fought hard for her/them enough, but I'm glad to have her on my team.. it makes my job as a coach harderΒ :haha:

• Haha 1

Possible Battle Pair-UpsΒ 

Team MaeBae:

Matt vs. Sydney

Keisha vs. Cody

Β 

Not sure on the others but I could see Amanda vs. Reid and DeAndre vs. Jeffrey both working, though that may change depending on who MaeBae gets in the last rounds of auditions.

Β 

Team Disney:

Kameron vs. Brennley

Jacquie vs. Katie

Β 

Haven't found good matches within the team for the others, and I'm less confident on Jacquie vs. Katie than Kameron vs. Brennley.

Β 

Team BK:

Bryana vs. Presley

Rod vs. Morgan

Ricky vs. Sarah

Β 

No idea who Noah and India would pair with, but I don't see them working well together vocally.

Β 

Team A-Kid:

Katrina vs. Vanessa

Kimberly vs. Matthew

Hannah vs. Joanna

Ali vs. Kyla

Β 

This is the only team where I'm seeing plausible matchups for everyone so far, but I'm not that confident on any of those matchups. If we go by "shared songs during their run on the show" as a deciding factorΒ then Hannah and Matthew should switch to get Kimberly vs. Hannah and Matthew vs. Joanna, but I don't see Matthew and Joanna working as easily as Hannah vs. Joanna could (thus why I opted not to pair Kimberly and Hannah).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Angeles changed the title to 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)