𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 (𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 - 𝔹𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕!)

Angeles

Katie Kadan

- Song: Baby I Love You (Aretha Franklin)

Turned @disney1024

Bk1234:
Wow, your voice has so much soul and power behind it! I’m glad Disney turned for you since your vocal ability is insane! Congrats and welcome to the show!!!

anonymouskid_35:
Okay, miss katie! You show 'em how it's done! In all honesty, I really love your voice Katie. I love that big and intense tone coming out from you. However, I feel like all throughout your performance, it was all a hundred percent, if you know what I mean. I would've want more dynamics in that performance. Nevertheless, I know that disney's the perfect coach to fix that issue, cannot wait for you to grace the stage again! 

disney1024:
 *standing ovation* Uh, what is wrong with these other coaches?!?! I'm honestly shocked that they were stupid enough to not turn for you. You should've definitely been a four-chair turn but you know what? That's okay because, as people say, "everything happens for a reason". You were meant to be on my team and I cannot wait to work with you. I love your power, your range, your passion, your rock-and-roll energy, your stage presence, your outfit, and — most importantly – your taste in music. Aretha Franklin was a music icon and you NAILED her song!!! You came in here, rocked the audience, and blew the roof off of this place!!! Katie, welcome to Team Disney! You and I are a match made in heaven.

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Morgan Frazier

- Song: I Want You to Want Me (Letters to Cleo)

Turned @Bk1234, @QueenMae16 and @disney1024

Bk1234:
Morgan- Wow, that was so beautiful! Morgan, when I tell you that I have been dying to get a female country artist on my team, I really have been dying to do so. You were the one who was destined to join my team. By just a few seconds of watching you, I can already tell that you are an experienced performer. Your voice is very strong and your stage presence with that guitar is excellent. I really feel that this is a coach/contestant match that is just meant to be. I will push you because I know you can really shine in a competition like this. Come on home Morgan, my team is where you’re destined to be! 

QueenMae16:
"Hey Morgan! So first of all, I loved the song choice for you and making it your own was very artistic. Vocally it was flawless as well, even when you opened up a little bit I heard no strains. You can surprise us all. Yes you could go with BK or Disney, but I believe we can work your potential together. I hope you can make the right choice and make us feel more in the future! Well done Morgan!"

anonymouskid_35:
Okay, Morgan, darling, sorry for not turning. Believe me, I really really love your tone. That was such an interesting attack to that song. You've got a really cool voice that is so authentic. My excuses are lame but yeah. Piece of advice, go to the coach where you will stand out. Bk is really picky, so them turning for you is a huge achievement. Go for team bk, honey!

disney1024:
Morgan, your performance was absolutely breathtaking. I think you effectively embodied the message and emotions that this song was trying to convey. I truly felt the longing and sorrow in your voice, which speaks to your ability to sing with emotion. You have a beautiful voice and, like the title of the song you just sang, I really want you to want me. Morgan, please make the right decision and come on home to Team Disney, you know you want to.

Morgan chooses @Bk1234

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Vanessa Ferguson

- Song: Don't Let Me Down (Daya)

Turned @anonymouskid_35

Bk1234: 
What I love the most about you is that you can’t be boxed into a genre or lane. You are so unique and versatile, so I’m glad A-KID ended up turning for you! 

anonymouskid_35:
*standing ovation* YAAAS! YAY! I GOT YOU EASILY! That was a really really strong performance. Your voice is just so soulful but versatile! I haven't heard that type of voice in this show, so kudos to you. You remind me so much of the great Lauryn Hill. I can see so much resemblance, but it's like you've got your own flavor. I really can't wait what magic I can do with you! Congrats and welcome to team a-kid, Vanessa!

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Pryor Baird

- Song: I Don't Need No Doctor (Ray Charles)

Turned no chairs 

Bk1234: 
Aww, I’m a little upset that no one turned for you. You have a very strong voice and the guitar playing was great! I just didn’t turn because I’m not really sure how I would go about coaching you. Thank you for auditioning though and good luck with your career! 

anonymouskid_35:
Pryor, man. That was a really interesting and enjoyable performance. I love that grit and twang you have in your voice, it was nicely controlled. I did not turn for you just because I feel like I am looking for something more. Nonetheless, apologies and good luck!

Edited by Angeles
  • Sad 3

7 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Morgan Frazier

- Song: I Want You to Want Me (Letters to Cleo)

Reveal hidden contents

Turned @Bk1234, @QueenMae16 and @disney1024

Bk1234:
Morgan- Wow, that was so beautiful! Morgan, when I tell you that I have been dying to get a female country artist on my team, I really have been dying to do so. You were the one who was destined to join my team. By just a few seconds of watching you, I can already tell that you are an experienced performer. Your voice is very strong and your stage presence with that guitar is excellent. I really feel that this is a coach/contestant match that is just meant to be. I will push you because I know you can really shine in a competition like this. Come on home Morgan, my team is where you’re destined to be! 

QueenMae16:
"Hey Morgan! So first of all, I loved the song choice for you and making it your own was very artistic. Vocally it was flawless as well, even when you opened up a little bit I heard no strains. You can surprise us all. Yes you could go with BK or Disney, but I believe we can work your potential together. I hope you can make the right choice and make us feel more in the future! Well done Morgan!"

anonymouskid_35:
Okay, Morgan, darling, sorry for not turning. Believe me, I really really love your tone. That was such an interesting attack to that song. You've got a really cool voice that is so authentic. My excuses are lame but yeah. Piece of advice, go to the coach where you will stand out. Bk is really picky, so them turning for you is a huge achievement. Go for team bk, honey!

disney1024:
Morgan, your performance was absolutely breathtaking. I think you effectively embodied the message and emotions that this song was trying to convey. I truly felt the longing and sorrow in your voice, which speaks to your ability to sing with emotion. You have a beautiful voice and, like the title of the song you just sang, I really want you to want me. Morgan, please make the right decision and come on home to Team Disney, you know you want to.

Reveal hidden contents

Morgan chooses @Bk1234

Good choice. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Keisha Renee

- Song: I Can't Stop Loving You (Ray Charles)

Turned 4 chairs

Bk1234:
Keisha- *standing ovation* Music to my ears Keisha, really, that was just beautiful! Your runs were so complex, yet you executed them perfectly. I have been dying to get a female country singer on my team and look, one with gospel influences decides to waltz up on stage. I was honestly hesitant to turn because I figured one of the coaches would block me, but thankfully, I got lucky this time. I think you represent so much more than a well-deserved four-chair turn. There are black girls out there who are probably interested, but hesitant, to join the country music scene, and Keisha, you inspire each and every one of them by performing on this stage! I want this journey to not only be about you, but about the impact you can have on others. Please Keisha, pick me as your coach and be the inspiration you are destined to be! 

QueenMae16:
"Keisha if talent and figures were to be a person. It would 100% be you cause WOMAN, WHAT ARE THOSE RUNS! Keisha holy crap the amount of dynamics and power you have, was PHENOMINAL! I don't want to throw anyone under the bus because so far everyone, including my team, has been great. But I believe you are the best vocalist so far and I will be damned to whatever hell it is, if you didn't get to that Finale sis cause you are outstanding. I also want to tell you how inspirational you already are with combining Country into your riffs, that would usual be with Soul/R&B, as you said you want to infuse the two genres together! and I ADMIRE you for progressing music for the better because you don't fit in boxes or any lanes, you are your OWN person and artist. I also hear the love and passion in your voice, its not just acrobatics with you, you truly feel every word of the song! For an elite and superb vocalist like you, with the instrument you possess? It can be hard to not focus on just hitting the pitch and you know how to hit the pitch so effortlessly with singing us the message. Singing your heart out is very crucial to a performance, there are many great singers, but it can be hard to project yourself through the music if you are just trying to sing karaoke. But you are a professional and a figure to any aspiring singer who wants to be their own, unique artist. And if I may get a little personal here because I know there's going to be people who don't think you should be associated in the country lane. But let me tell you Keisha, you gorgeous woman, that you can be whoever and whatever you want to be in music, because no one has the right to tell you what to do in this limitless and creative art. Its a beautiful art to share, to learn, to express yourself. If someone is telling you, that you can't do this or that, just because of the way you put your own style into it, then you should tell them to get out of your way, BECAUSE, you are already making history! And I will be there to help you every step of the way, even if you don't pick me as your coach, I will always be supporting you as a fan, and as a friend. If you would allow me to do so. I will also add that, I can be a versatile coach and we can use whatever country songs you want to use, to convey any messages you want, cause girl you have a special gift! But if you wanted to dive in the Soul lane from time to time, then I will fully support and help you the best I can, and get you all the way to that trophy girl! I try not to make empty promises and lie, because I need to be genuine to these artists, so I don't use Finale or Win in the same sentence unless if I believe we could do it as of the audition performance. That's how amazing you are! I BEG of you Keisha, PLEASE give me a chance to slay with you and reach beyond your peak to greatness! Cause I know you got what it takes to take on the world! So hear my pleas Keisha! I really want to work with you, but I'm so happy you are here as a performer to slay us in the future rounds! Outstanding and amazing job Keisha! Make us cry and shake more lmao!"

anonymouskid_35:
*standing ovation* OKAY SING KEISHA! You are a perfect representation of country-soul infused artist. You've got this really amazing soulful voice but it's added with the country twang, so cool to hear your voice, an honor! And what an amazing song choice to showcase that! 

Now, I'm gonna be honest, I only turned because I thought you DESERVED the turn and these 4 chairs. But, I already know I'll lose this. So, let me just give you a piece of advice, go to the team that you think will help you grow as an artist, go to the coach that you think will be the perfect one to guide and help you in this tough journey. Good luck Keisha and to my co-coaches, may the best coach win this amazing woman!

disney1024:
*standing ovation* Keisha, that was a phenomenal performance and you definitely deserved every one of these chairs turned around! I don't know if you know this but I turned around light years before everyone else, and for good reason: I absolutely love your voice. I like that it could be a pop thing, a singer-songwriter thing, a country thing, or a soul thing. You have a lot of different elements to your voice and I feel like you should sing songs to showcase that so that you don't get compared to people in the genre that you maybe want to go in. I also love your unique rendition of a song that I've heard many times before. There's currently nobody like you on country radio and that's a good thing. I think the key to becoming the best version of yourself is to not fit in because, if you stay true to what you are doing, you eventually will. I think you can make a difference that we desperately need in country music. As I'm sure you know, nowadays, female and BIPOC country artists are underrepresented at high levels and they seldom receive airplay on country radio. Gender and racial representation matters and, as a black woman, I think you and your vocal talent can help inspire that long-awaited change that needs to happen to country music. The other coaches will tirelessly and frantically fight for you but if you want someone sane, please feel free to join Team Disney. I don't know who you're gonna pick but, regardless of your coach — even if it's not me, I can't wait to see you progress on this show.

Keisha chooses @QueenMae16

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angeles said:

Keisha Renee

- Song: I Can't Stop Loving You (Ray Charles)

Reveal hidden contents

Turned 4 chairs

Bk1234:
Keisha- *standing ovation* Music to my ears Keisha, really, that was just beautiful! Your runs were so complex, yet you executed them perfectly. I have been dying to get a female country singer on my team and look, one with gospel influences decides to waltz up on stage. I was honestly hesitant to turn because I figured one of the coaches would block me, but thankfully, I got lucky this time. I think you represent so much more than a well-deserved four-chair turn. There are black girls out there who are probably interested, but hesitant, to join the country music scene, and Keisha, you inspire each and every one of them by performing on this stage! I want this journey to not only be about you, but about the impact you can have on others. Please Keisha, pick me as your coach and be the inspiration you are destined to be! 

QueenMae16:
"Keisha if talent and figures were to be a person. It would 100% be you cause WOMAN, WHAT ARE THOSE RUNS! Keisha holy crap the amount of dynamics and power you have, was PHENOMINAL! I don't want to throw anyone under the bus because so far everyone, including my team, has been great. But I believe you are the best vocalist so far and I will be damned to whatever hell it is, if you didn't get to that Finale sis cause you are outstanding. I also want to tell you how inspirational you already are with combining Country into your riffs, that would usual be with Soul/R&B, as you said you want to infuse the two genres together! and I ADMIRE you for progressing music for the better because you don't fit in boxes or any lanes, you are your OWN person and artist. I also hear the love and passion in your voice, its not just acrobatics with you, you truly feel every word of the song! For an elite and superb vocalist like you, with the instrument you possess? It can be hard to not focus on just hitting the pitch and you know how to hit the pitch so effortlessly with singing us the message. Singing your heart out is very crucial to a performance, there are many great singers, but it can be hard to project yourself through the music if you are just trying to sing karaoke. But you are a professional and a figure to any aspiring singer who wants to be their own, unique artist. And if I may get a little personal here because I know there's going to be people who don't think you should be associated in the country lane. But let me tell you Keisha, you gorgeous woman, that you can be whoever and whatever you want to be in music, because no one has the right to tell you what to do in this limitless and creative art. Its a beautiful art to share, to learn, to express yourself. If someone is telling you, that you can't do this or that, just because of the way you put your own style into it, then you should tell them to get out of your way, BECAUSE, you are already making history! And I will be there to help you every step of the way, even if you don't pick me as your coach, I will always be supporting you as a fan, and as a friend. If you would allow me to do so. I will also add that, I can be a versatile coach and we can use whatever country songs you want to use, to convey any messages you want, cause girl you have a special gift! But if you wanted to dive in the Soul lane from time to time, then I will fully support and help you the best I can, and get you all the way to that trophy girl! I try not to make empty promises and lie, because I need to be genuine to these artists, so I don't use Finale or Win in the same sentence unless if I believe we could do it as of the audition performance. That's how amazing you are! I BEG of you Keisha, PLEASE give me a chance to slay with you and reach beyond your peak to greatness! Cause I know you got what it takes to take on the world! So hear my pleas Keisha! I really want to work with you, but I'm so happy you are here as a performer to slay us in the future rounds! Outstanding and amazing job Keisha! Make us cry and shake more lmao!"

anonymouskid_35:
*standing ovation* OKAY SING KEISHA! You are a perfect representation of country-soul infused artist. You've got this really amazing soulful voice but it's added with the country twang, so cool to hear your voice, an honor! And what an amazing song choice to showcase that! 

Now, I'm gonna be honest, I only turned because I thought you DESERVED the turn and these 4 chairs. But, I already know I'll lose this. So, let me just give you a piece of advice, go to the team that you think will help you grow as an artist, go to the coach that you think will be the perfect one to guide and help you in this tough journey. Good luck Keisha and to my co-coaches, may the best coach win this amazing woman!

disney1024:
*standing ovation* Keisha, that was a phenomenal performance and you definitely deserved every one of these chairs turned around! I don't know if you know this but I turned around light years before everyone else, and for good reason: I absolutely love your voice. I like that it could be a pop thing, a singer-songwriter thing, a country thing, or a soul thing. You have a lot of different elements to your voice and I feel like you should sing songs to showcase that so that you don't get compared to people in the genre that you maybe want to go in. I also love your unique rendition of a song that I've heard many times before. There's currently nobody like you on country radio and that's a good thing. I think the key to becoming the best version of yourself is to not fit in because, if you stay true to what you are doing, you eventually will. I think you can make a difference that we desperately need in country music. As I'm sure you know, nowadays, female and BIPOC country artists are underrepresented at high levels and they seldom receive airplay on country radio. Gender and racial representation matters and, as a black woman, I think you and your vocal talent can help inspire that long-awaited change that needs to happen to country music. The other coaches will tirelessly and frantically fight for you but if you want someone sane, please feel free to join Team Disney. I don't know who you're gonna pick but, regardless of your coach — even if it's not me, I can't wait to see you progress on this show.

Reveal hidden contents

Keisha chooses @QueenMae16

I’m shocked. 😮

• Haha 1

Team A-Kid:

• Kimberly Nichole (3CT)
  • Katrina Cain (1CT)
  • Kyla Jade (3CT)
  • Joanna Serenko (4CT)
  • Ali Caldwell (4CT + A-Kid block)
  • Matthew Schuler (3CT)
  • Hannah Huston (3CT)
  • Vanessa Ferguson (1CT)

Team BK:

• Bryana Salaz (1CT)
  • Noah Mac (4CT)
  • Presley Tennant (2CT)
  • Ricky Duran (1CT)
  • Sarah Grace (1CT)
  • India Carney (1CT)
  • Rod Stokes (1CT)
  • Morgan Frazier (3CT)

Team Disney:

• Jacquie Lee (4CT + BK block)
  • Britton Buchanan (2CT)
  • Thunderstorm Artis (1CT)
  • Kameron Marlowe (2CT)
  • Payge Turner (2CT)
  • Cami Clune (3CT + Disney block)
  • Brennley Brown (4CT)
  • Katie Kadan (1CT)

Team MaeBae:

• Matt McAndrew (2CT)
  • Sydney Rhame (3CT)
  • Cody Wickline (1CT)
  • Amanda Brown (1CT)
  • DeAndre Nico (1CT)
  • Reid Umstattd (1CT)
  • Jeffery Austin (1CT)
  • Keisha Renee (4CT)
  • Thanks 8

Disregarding the fact that I need to be pickier since it's the 4th episode :closedeyes:

From their audition:

Brennley Brown - I would have turned

Rod Stokes - I would not have turned

Jeffery Austin - I would have turned

Dave Crosby - I would not have turned

Hannah Huston - I would have turned

Katie Kadan - I would have turned

Morgan Frazier - I would have turned

Vanessa Ferguson - I would not have turned

Pryor Baird - I would not have turned

Keisha Renee - I would have turned

Well looks like I ended up being the tiniest, tiniest bit pickier