𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)

Angeles

4 hours ago, Angeles said:

huge-2.png

Β 

𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (πŸ™)Β 

Β 

𝟜𝟠(+) π•‘π•£π•–π•§π•šπ• π•¦π•€ π•”π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕀π•₯π•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕀 𝕣𝕖π•₯π•¦π•£π•Ÿ π•₯𝕠 "𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–" 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•– 𝕒π•₯ π•£π•–π••π•–π•žπ•‘π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•”π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕀π•₯π•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕀 π•˜π•  π•₯π•™π•£π• π•¦π•˜π•™ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•“π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π•’π•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝕑𝕙𝕒𝕀𝕖 π•™π• π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯𝕠 π•˜π•–π•₯ 𝕒 π•”π•™π•’π•šπ•£ π•₯π•¦π•£π•Ÿ π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕀 (π”Ήπ•œπŸ™πŸšπŸ›πŸœ, β„šπ•¦π•–π•–π•Ÿπ•„π•’π•–πŸ™πŸž, π•’π•Ÿπ• π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•žπ• π•¦π•€π•œπ•šπ••_πŸ›πŸ, π•’π•Ÿπ•• π••π•šπ•€π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺπŸ™πŸ˜πŸšπŸœ). 𝔼𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕔𝕠𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕙𝕒𝕀 πŸ™πŸš 𝕀𝕑𝕠π•₯𝕀 π•₯𝕠 π•—π•šπ•π• π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•’ 𝔽𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋. π•‹π•¦π•Ÿπ•– π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕠 𝕀𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 π•₯π•’π•œπ•–π•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•”π•£π• π•¨π•Ÿ!

Β 

huge-3.png

Β 

π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ••π•€: π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– πŸ™ - 𝟜/𝟞 

π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ••π•€: π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟚 - 𝟜/𝟟

π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ••π•€: π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– πŸ› - 𝟜/πŸ™πŸ›

π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ••π•€: π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟜 - 𝟜/πŸ™πŸœΒ 

Β π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ••π•€: π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟝 - 𝟜/𝟚𝟘

Β π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ••π•€: π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 - 𝟜/πŸšπŸ™

Β 

So excited for this! After managing and hosting TVIF, it felt fresh to be a coach this time

Β 

y'all ready for some meltdowns? πŸ˜‰ jk

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AliXRose said:

@Bk1234Β @QueenMae16 @disney1024Β @anonymouskid_35

On a scale of Nick to Xtina/Kelly/JHud/insert a queen, how much of a good coach you areΒ :giggle:?

I'm not going to rank how good of a coach we areΒ but I'll compare our coaching tenure and decision-making abilities with those of real-life coaches:

Β 

One of us is a Blake, one of us is a Gwen, one of us is a Kelly (and I don't think it'sΒ BK), and one of us is a John Legend.Β :giggle:

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, disney1024 said:

I'm not going to rank how good of a coach we areΒ but I'll compare our coaching tenure and decision-making abilities with those of real-life coaches:

Β 

One of us is a Blake, one of us is a Gwen, one of us is a Kelly (and I don't think it'sΒ BK), and one of us is a John Legend.Β :giggle:

Something you said reminded me of Adam, but I think that will be edited out.Β :giggle:

14 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I hope there's no cross battles thenΒ Β :giggle:

There are no cross battles lolΒ πŸ˜‚

Β 

20 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Something you said reminded me of Adam, but I think that will be edited out.Β :giggle:

Me trying to figure out what I saidΒ in the past three weeks that gives Adam vibes:

Β 

confused bugs bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

There are no cross battles lolΒ πŸ˜‚

Β 

Me trying to figure out what I saidΒ in the past three weeks that gives Adam vibes:

Β 

confused bugs bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

It wasn’t a comment about a performance, it was a side comment after we finished taping KOs.

For the record, we tried to keep this show as similar to the real show as we can. The only key differences are that we don't have any TPTB bussing, any montages, or Minivan domination of voting during the live shows (that we know of). πŸ˜‰

Β 

Also, please don't call your Minivan friends. We don't want our show to have a Team Minivan lolΒ πŸ˜‚

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1