𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)

Angeles

Clues for the TVAS Battle Advisors

Β 

Team A-Kid:Β The name of a past Voice winner is in this artist's name.

Β 

Team BK:Β Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the most beautiful of them all?Β 

Β 

Team disney:Β One of this artist's songs was covered duringΒ S20 of The Voice.

Β 

Team MaeBae:Β This artistΒ conveys emotion like no other. Love is an important topic to themΒ and they can sing in several differentΒ languages.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Clues for the TVAS Battle Advisors

Clue package #2 for the battle advisors has finally been posted!Β :ohyeah:

Β 

I'm going to tag moreΒ users who might be interested in this game:

@Someone648Β @VintageVoiceΒ Β @Jyn MycleΒ @B-BΒ @MisirlouΒ @jus.vshnΒ @Jordan Smith FanΒ Β @seak05Β @thevoicefan12Β Β @Gustavo527Β @season1Β Β @pauwisΒ @ammoniumΒ @rainbowconnectionΒ @VoiceFan!Β @VoiceFan1234Β @TheVoiceFan2Β @TeraginnΒ @rhapsody99Β @peachfuz@holinessssΒ @ungodlyhourΒ @SNI2Β @Agenator333Β @Shere KhanΒ @KimberlyxKylaΒ @QueenCamiΒ @deszfan88Β @AliXRoseΒ @ArchaniumΒ @Hamza TufailΒ @DaillonΒ @taylorkatΒ @FloorWaxΒ @David68Β @jarmonΒ Β @Persy

• Like 3

7 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Β I’m less sure on AKid and Disney’s (though Josh Groban is an excellent guess)

Both my clue and A-Kid's clue narrows down the list quite a bit. There's only so many artists whose songs have been covered on S20 so far and there are only so many artists whose name has the name of a past Voice winner in it.Β πŸ˜‰

BATTLE ADVISOR GUESSES

Β 

Team A-Kid:Β will.i.am, Justin Bieber, Lizzo, Sara Bareilles, or Josh Groban

Β 

Team BK:Β Kelly Clarkson, JHud, Carrie Underwood, or Christina Aguilera

Β 

Team Disney:Β Kelly Clarkson, JHud, Dan + Shay, BeyoncΓ©, or Lady Gaga

Β 

Team MaeBae:Β CΓ©line Dion (everyone is very confident about this but let's see if the last clueΒ confirms itΒ :giggle:)

Β 

@AliXRoseΒ @QueenCamiΒ @VintageVoiceΒ @QueenBrynnΒ @B-BΒ @peachfuz

Edited by disney1024

17 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

disney, you've mentioned me three times in this thread in the past 15 hours. please don't mention me so many times. just mention me once please.

I think you made your point with the rare quintuple post. Sorry lolΒ πŸ˜‚

Β 

For the record, I only mentioned you twice in this thread in the past 15 hours. 😜 

Edited by disney1024

Final guesses for round 2:

Β 

A-Kid: Josh Groban (a past Voice winner first name, and "You Raise Me Up" and raising people up is a form of empowerment)

BK: Christina (references to "Hurt" and "Reflection - shoutout to @peachfuzΒ for catching that - and BK is a big Xtina fan)

Disney: Dan + Shay (the first clue has a referenceΒ to "Speechless" and they had a song that was just done in the battle rounds)

MaeBae: Celine Dion (MaeBae is a massive Celine stan - if it's not her, I will be shocked

Β 

Order of confidence in guessing: MaeBae >>>> BK >Β Disney =Β A-KidΒ 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Β 

A-Kid: Josh Groban (a past Voice winner first name, and "You Raise Me Up" and raising people up is a form of empowerment)

BK: Christina (references to "Hurt" and "Reflection - shoutout to @peachfuzΒ for catching that - and BK is a big Xtina fan)

Disney: Dan + Shay (the first clue has a referenceΒ to "Speechless" and they had a song that was just done in the battle rounds)

MaeBae: Celine Dion (MaeBae is a massive Celine stan - if it's not her, I will be shocked

Β 

Interested Thinking GIF by reactionseditor

49 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I love how The VoiceΒ becomes the Masked Singer on weekends. Anyways, the last clue package has some pretty big giveaways so I'll honestly be surprisedΒ if you guys don't guess the battle advisors after reading those clues lolΒ πŸ˜‚

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

16 hours ago, David68 said:

Ooh, you got somewhere there. Plus Bk loves Xtina

Β 

21 hours ago, peachfuz said:

Team BK has gotta be Christina Aguilera. References to "Hurt" and now "Reflection" so far.

Β 

pretty interesting guesses, hmm. let's see!Β 

8 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Also, @AngelesΒ will release the Blind Audition Episode 3 later today!! I CANNOT wait for your reactions, episode 3's my personal favorite among all episodes, it'll be interesting, to say the leastΒ :PΒ 

Excited Adam Levine GIF by The Voice

• Like 1