𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)

Angeles

James David Carter

- Song:Β Nobody KnowsΒ (Tony Rich)Β 

Β 

Β 

Turned no chairsΒ 

Β 

Bk1234:
Your voice was intriguing, but something was missing from your performance

disney1024:
James, what can I say? This is the sucky part of this show and, sometimes, it happens. I'm so sorry that none of us turned around for you. Please do not be discouraged by this and definitely come back on another season. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Sad 3

Payge Turner

- Song:Β Call Out My NameΒ (The Weeknd)Β 

Β 

Β 

Turned @anonymouskid_35Β and @disney1024

Β 

anonymouskid_35:
Payge, my girl. First of all, work that outfit! Slay! Okay, going into your performance, I'll be honest, it wasn't vocally perfect, there were some notes that weren't precisely hit. But, I just can really see so much potential in you. I can see so much artistry with how you move, you sing, and you perform. You're so original and I freakin' love it. You have this authentic tone that I really love. If I were to be your coach, expect me to do this, to be transparent with you all through out, to be honest with you. I will help you to have a vocally better performance, I will help you to be in a whole new level with the path that you want to take. Ms. Payge, please do the right thing and pick me as your coach!

disney1024:
Β Payge, that was an excellent performance! I just love how much control you have and how sexy your voice sounded. Most artists try to hit those high notes but I think you instead excel in your lower register. I mean, I was DYING when you hit that low note at the beginning ("broken place"). You're not just an incredible vocalist but you're also an exceptional performer. You look like a star and you dare to be different from the rest. In today's highly competitive music industry, you need those to survive, not just vocal talent, even though this show is called "The Voice". I am such a fan of your voice and overall artistry and I would love to have you on my team!

Β 

Β 

Payge chooses @disney1024

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Reid Umstattd

- Song:Β Take Me to the PilotΒ (Elton John)

Β 

Β 

Turned QM16Β 

Β 

Bk1234:Β 
I loved your energy during this performance! You have a strong voice, so I’m glad QM16Β turned for you!

disney1024:Β 
Reid, congratulations for getting a chair turn! QM16 is a great coach and I'm sure she'll help you flourish on this show. I'm looking forward to witnessing the rest of your journey on The Voice. Good job!

Β 

QueenMae16:

"Reid, what's up by new MaeBae! Let me explain why I turned, its because I hear such a classic sound and a strong rasp that feels so touching and if we can utilize your talent to its peak, we can strike hearts and make people fall in love with you! Seriously well done, and welcome to my team, let's get to singing! Great work Reid!"

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 1

Cami Clune

- Song:Β Skinny LoveΒ (Bon Iver)

Β 

Β 

Turned @Bk1234, @anonymouskid_35Β and @disney1024. @disney1024Β blocked @anonymouskid_35

Β 

anonymouskid_35:Β 
*standing ovation* CAMI!! UGH I WAS BLOCKED AGAIN! I really LOVED that audition. You perfectly captured the essence of the song, I love your simple yet stylistic choices on the notes. I love how you kept it sincere, lovely, and simple. It was honestly flawless. Now, since I've been blocked, I would want for you to go to the coach that I KNOW, NOT THINK, but know, is the PERFECT coach for you, and that is Bk.

Why? First, Bk has no one like you in their team. You have a chance to SHINE there! You can have your own lane and I know Bk won't try to change you, because they love you as you are already. . Second, Bk is such a HUGE fan of yours. They would know what songs will fit you, they have knowledge already on what might be the path you wanna take. Third and last of all, Bk needs a frontrunner, and I believe you can take up that spot. Not that their team is weak because it still have pretty strong singers, but I can just see you rising to the top on their team more. You have your own lane + not much competition + a great great coach, that is team bk.

Yes, I was blocked by Bk before, so isn't this more valid? Because, even me, who was blocked by Bk, are saying these things! Pitching for them and praising them. I love love disney though, they're entertaining to be a coach. But, this isn't about entertainment, this is a competition! So please, listen to me, go to team bk and be the frontrunner in that team, Cami. Love you!

*standing ovation* Cami, we have a lot to talk about. First of all, let's be clear. I love anonymouskid_35 and I think that she's an amazing coach. That being said, I did block her from getting you and there's no denying that, but that's actually a testament to how much I really want you on my team. I was willing to burn a bridge to get you. Cami, right now, I'm the only coach that truly matters. Bk1234 and anonymouskid_35 are going to mention how, by blocking anonymouskid_35, I decided to close a door on you and take opportunities away from you. However, you should know that anonymouskid_35 used her block on me and Bk1234 also used their block on anonymouskid_35. I am literally the last coach on this panel to use their block button and I used it for YOU. I only get to hit that special button once this entire season and I chose to use it on you because you're extra special and I so badly want you on my team. I'm a HUGE HUGE fan of yours already. That's why I had to use my block on anonymouskid_35. I know the other coaches might use this against me, but no, listen, honey. The reason why I used my ONLY block of the season for you is because I really admire you. Cami, you delivered such a magical and mesmerizing performance! Your voice has this wonderful warm tone and you sounded so ethereal and angelic. Your tone made my ears perk right up and I was enchanted by a vocal that was β€” at once β€” strong and fragile, like a sonic spider web. I feel like I could listen to your voice all day; that's how much I am enthralled by it and by you. I am also a huge fan of your ability to sing with emotion. I think that you have a knack for coming off really believable and emotional. I truly felt the longing and sorrow in your voice, which this song definitely called for. Your performance had so much emotion and it was very touching and heartwarming. You are clearly capable of making an emotional impact on the audience, which will definitely help you go far on this show. In my opinion, one of the most important aspects of music is emotion because that's what makes music real and that's what allows an artist to connect with an audience. If you were to pick me as your coach, I would love to help you really bring that out for people so that they can be moved by you and your future performances on the show. I also feel like I can help you tell your story and help you find your inner voice and your style. To tell you the truth, I would honestly be shocked if you somehow weren't in the finale and I would love to help navigate you all the way there. I can definitely win the show with you. You really blew me away just now and I would absolutely love to have you on my team. You're just so full of life, power, and emotion and it would be an honour and a privilege to have you on my team. Working together, we can win this thing!

Β Bk1234:
*standing ovation* Wow, Cami that was so beautiful! The reason I stood and am still standing is because that was my favorite performance so far on this competition. You have such a delicate approach to some notes, but for others you attack them with subtle power, which is honestly difficult to do. Most people can only do the extremes, but you can do the extremes and everything in-between. Not to mention, your vibrato is absolutely insane and is what made this performance so magical! I think singing in perfect pitch, like you just did, and utilizing vocal techniques are awesome, but I think another important aspect of singing is to inspire. I am aware that you have Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and I’ll be the first to admit that I had no clue what that was until I heard about you. However, this just goes to show how impactful your singing can be. Like I said, an important goal for a singer is to inspire and you can do just that on this show! I will make that an important focus for us when picking song choices and creating cool arrangements. This might be the hardest I’ve ever fought for a contestant and it’s honestly because of how good you are and that I want to help you with your mission to not only inspire, but educate others about this syndrome. Cami, let’s inspire and educate together! Please join my team and we will do great things!Β Β 

disney1024:
Cami, do you listen to Billie Eilish? [Cami responds: "Yes, she's one of my favourites"] Yeah, I could hear that influence there. What you did just now kind of embodied all the things that she does so well but gave it your own twist. What I love about Billie is that she has a tendency to sing in her head voice, using a very light and gentle approach to her singing. Her voice is really quiet and soft, as if she was whispering. And I think your voice has very similar qualities. I would love to help you pick songs that really showcase that incredible and unique gift of yours. Speaking of Billie Eilish, I think you should be aware of the fact that, in the past, BK has been pretty vocal about not being fond of Billie, someone who you clearly look up to and admire. Meanwhile, like you, I am a huge fan of hers. I listen to her music all the time and BK, on the other hand, doesn't. Taking that into consideration, who do you think has a better understanding of your voice and your artistry? Cami, please please please make the right decision and come on home to Team Disney, you know you want to.

Β 

Β 

Cami chooses @disney1024

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Cami Clune

- Song:Β Skinny LoveΒ (Bon Iver)

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Turned @Bk1234, @anonymouskid_35Β and @disney1024. @disney1024Β blocked @anonymouskid_35

Β 

anonymouskid_35:Β 
*standing ovation* CAMI!! UGH I WAS BLOCKED AGAIN! I really LOVED that audition. You perfectly captured the essence of the song, I love your simple yet stylistic choices on the notes. I love how you kept it sincere, lovely, and simple. It was honestly flawless. Now, since I've been blocked, I would want for you to go to the coach that I KNOW, NOT THINK, but know, is the PERFECT coach for you, and that is Bk.

Why? First, Bk has no one like you in their team. You have a chance to SHINE there! You can have your own lane and I know Bk won't try to change you, because they love you as you are already. . Second, Bk is such a HUGE fan of yours. They would know what songs will fit you, they have knowledge already on what might be the path you wanna take. Third and last of all, Bk needs a frontrunner, and I believe you can take up that spot. Not that their team is weak because it still have pretty strong singers, but I can just see you rising to the top on their team more. You have your own lane + not much competition + a great great coach, that is team bk.

Yes, I was blocked by Bk before, so isn't this more valid? Because, even me, who was blocked by Bk, are saying these things! Pitching for them and praising them. I love love disney though, they're entertaining to be a coach. But, this isn't about entertainment, this is a competition! So please, listen to me, go to team bk and be the frontrunner in that team, Cami. Love you!

*standing ovation* Cami, we have a lot to talk about. First of all, let's be clear. I love anonymouskid_35 and I think that she's an amazing coach. That being said, I did block her from getting you and there's no denying that, but that's actually a testament to how much I really want you on my team. I was willing to burn a bridge to get you. Cami, right now, I'm the only coach that truly matters. Bk1234 and anonymouskid_35 are going to mention how, by blocking anonymouskid_35, I decided to close a door on you and take opportunities away from you. However, you should know that anonymouskid_35 used her block on me and Bk1234 also used their block on anonymouskid_35. I am literally the last coach on this panel to use their block button and I used it for YOU. I only get to hit that special button once this entire season and I chose to use it on you because you're extra special and I so badly want you on my team. I'm a HUGE HUGE fan of yours already. That's why I had to use my block on anonymouskid_35. I know the other coaches might use this against me, but no, listen, honey. The reason why I used my ONLY block of the season for you is because I really admire you. Cami, you delivered such a magical and mesmerizing performance! Your voice has this wonderful warm tone and you sounded so ethereal and angelic. Your tone made my ears perk right up and I was enchanted by a vocal that was β€” at once β€” strong and fragile, like a sonic spider web. I feel like I could listen to your voice all day; that's how much I am enthralled by it and by you. I am also a huge fan of your ability to sing with emotion. I think that you have a knack for coming off really believable and emotional. I truly felt the longing and sorrow in your voice, which this song definitely called for. Your performance had so much emotion and it was very touching and heartwarming. You are clearly capable of making an emotional impact on the audience, which will definitely help you go far on this show. In my opinion, one of the most important aspects of music is emotion because that's what makes music real and that's what allows an artist to connect with an audience. If you were to pick me as your coach, I would love to help you really bring that out for people so that they can be moved by you and your future performances on the show. I also feel like I can help you tell your story and help you find your inner voice and your style. To tell you the truth, I would honestly be shocked if you somehow weren't in the finale and I would love to help navigate you all the way there. I can definitely win the show with you. You really blew me away just now and I would absolutely love to have you on my team. You're just so full of life, power, and emotion and it would be an honour and a privilege to have you on my team. Working together, we can win this thing!

Β Bk1234:
*standing ovation* Wow, Cami that was so beautiful! The reason I stood and am still standing is because that was my favorite performance so far on this competition. You have such a delicate approach to some notes, but for others you attack them with subtle power, which is honestly difficult to do. Most people can only do the extremes, but you can do the extremes and everything in-between. Not to mention, your vibrato is absolutely insane and is what made this performance so magical! I think singing in perfect pitch, like you just did, and utilizing vocal techniques are awesome, but I think another important aspect of singing is to inspire. I am aware that you have Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and I’ll be the first to admit that I had no clue what that was until I heard about you. However, this just goes to show how impactful your singing can be. Like I said, an important goal for a singer is to inspire and you can do just that on this show! I will make that an important focus for us when picking song choices and creating cool arrangements. This might be the hardest I’ve ever fought for a contestant and it’s honestly because of how good you are and that I want to help you with your mission to not only inspire, but educate others about this syndrome. Cami, let’s inspire and educate together! Please join my team and we will do great things!Β Β 

disney1024:
Cami, do you listen to Billie Eilish? [Cami responds: "Yes, she's one of my favourites"] Yeah, I could hear that influence there. What you did just now kind of embodied all the things that she does so well but gave it your own twist. What I love about Billie is that she has a tendency to sing in her head voice, using a very light and gentle approach to her singing. Her voice is really quiet and soft, as if she was whispering. And I think your voice has very similar qualities. I would love to help you pick songs that really showcase that incredible and unique gift of yours. Speaking of Billie Eilish, I think you should be aware of the fact that, in the past, BK has been pretty vocal about not being fond of Billie, someone who you clearly look up to and admire. Meanwhile, like you, I am a huge fan of hers. I listen to her music all the time and BK, on the other hand, doesn't. Taking that into consideration, who do you think has a better understanding of your voice and your artistry? Cami, please please please make the right decision and come on home to Team Disney, you know you want to.

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Cami chooses @disney1024

Β 

Happy Gwen Stefani GIF by The Voice

@anonymouskid_35

Β 

8 minutes ago, David68 said:

(!)Β Disney revenge

Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

Thank you for turning in to easy-turn central, where we turn for almost everyone.

Β 

Ali Caldwell - I wouldΒ have turned

Sarah Grace - I wouldΒ have turned

Carter Lloyd Horne - I would not have turned

DeAndre NicoΒ - I would have turned

Matthew SchulerΒ - I wouldΒ have turned

India CarneyΒ - I would have turned

James David Carter - I would not have turned

Payge TurnerΒ - I would have turned

Reid UmstattdΒ - I wouldΒ have turned

Cami CluneΒ - I wouldΒ have turned

Β 

So it was a good night for meΒ agreeingΒ with the no chairs being no chairs based on what I saw from these blinds and being glad that some 1 chairs were turned for (Sarah, India, Reid [edit: since when was DeAndre a 1 chair too!? add him in this list]). SomeΒ great auditions. Nothing against country, the two countryΒ auditions were just snot mike up puffed he.

Edited by David68
  • Like 1

• Angeles changed the title to 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€: π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– πŸ› ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕)

Team A-Kid:

• Kimberly Nichole (3CT)
  • Katrina Cain (1CT)
  • Kyla Jade (3CT)
  • Joanna Serenko (4CT)
  • Ali Caldwell (4CT + A-Kid block)
  • Matthew SchulerΒ (3CT)

Β 

Team BK:

• Bryana Salaz (1CT)
  • Noah Mac (4CT)
  • Presley Tennant (2CT)
  • Ricky Duran (1CT)
  • Sarah Grace (1CT)
  • India Carney (1CT)

Β 

Team Disney:

• Jacquie Lee (4CT + BK block)
  • Britton Buchanan (2CT)
  • Thunderstorm Artis (1CT)
  • Kameron Marlowe (2CT)
  • Payge Turner (2CT)
  • Cami Clune (3CT + Disney block)

Β 

Team MaeBae:

• Matt McAndrew (2CT)
  • Sydney Rhame (3CT)
  • Cody Wickline (1CT)
  • Amanda Brown (1CT)
  • DeAndre Nico (1CT)
  • Reid Umstattd (1CT)
  • Thanks 1

OMFG @anonymouskid_35Β I told you to start getting some FODDER & you do the complete opposite of that! Gosh, your team is so strong! The battles imma cry when my faves lose.

Β 

Teams Rankings:

1. A-Kid

2. MaeBae

3. Disney

4. BkΒ 

Β 

Contestants Rankings:

1. Cami Clune (duh!)Β :wub:

2. Katrina Cain

3. Ali Caldwell

4. Sydney Rhame

5. Kimberly NicholeΒ 

6. Kyla Jade

7. Joanna Serenko

8. Noah Mac

9. Amanda Brown

10. Payge Turner

11. India Carney

12. Matthew Schuler

13. Ricky Duran

14. Presley Tennant

15. Cody Wickline

16. Sarah Grace

17. Matt McAndrew

18. Jacquie Lee

19. DeAndre Nico

20. Thunderstorm Artis

21. Reid Umstattd

22. Britton Buchanan

23. Bryana Salaz

24. Kameron Marlowe

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jarmon said:

OMFG @anonymouskid_35Β I told you to start getting some FODDER & you do the complete opposite of that! Gosh, your team is so strong! The battles imma cry when my faves lose.

To be fair, the blinds were taped over a month ago and I created the episode lineups a few weeks ago, after battles and KOs were tapedΒ lolΒ πŸ˜‚

2 hours ago, Angeles said:

Ali Caldwell

- Song:Β Dangerous WomanΒ (Ariana Grande)

Β EpisodeΒ #3Β is finally out!Β :ohyeah:

Β 

I'm going to tag moreΒ users who might be interested in this game:

@Someone648Β Β @Jyn MycleΒ @B-BΒ @MisirlouΒ @jus.vshnΒ @Jordan Smith FanΒ Β @seak05Β @thevoicefan12Β Β @Gustavo527Β @season1Β Β @pauwisΒ @ammoniumΒ @rainbowconnectionΒ @VoiceFan!Β @VoiceFan1234Β @TheVoiceFan2Β @TeraginnΒ @rhapsody99Β @peachfuz@holinessssΒ @ungodlyhourΒ @SNI2Β @Agenator333Β @Shere KhanΒ @KimberlyxKylaΒ @taylorkatΒ @PersyΒ Β @thevoiceswimmerΒ Β @MatthewPalermoΒ Β @mercfan3Β 

Edited by disney1024
  • Thanks 1

Also, copying the "would I turn list" in which we further establish I am an easier turn than Pharrell:Β 

Β 

Ali Caldwell - I wouldΒ have turned

Sarah Grace - I wouldΒ have turned

Carter Lloyd Horne - I would have turned

DeAndre NicoΒ - I would have turned

Matthew SchulerΒ - I wouldΒ have turned

India CarneyΒ - I would have turned

James David Carter - I would not have turned

Payge TurnerΒ - I would have turned

Reid UmstattdΒ - I wouldΒ have turned

Cami CluneΒ - I wouldΒ have turned

Β 

...this is why I could never be a coach for a game like this, I'd be turning left/right/center and would either lose 90% of the artists to other acts or get a team full of one-chairsΒ πŸ˜‚Β 

• Haha 4