𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)

Angeles

Team Ranking:

1. A-Kid (it's illegal to not put a team with both Kimberly and Kyla on top, I don't make the rules)
  2. BK (it's close though, Noah and Ricky are both up my alley artistry-wise so I'm happy to see them here)
  3. Disney (Thunderstorm's T-storm and Kameron got screwed over on his IRL run, maybe he'll have better luck here?)Β 
  4. MaeBae (based just off their auditions, Matt is breaking his back carrying the team currently - based on their runs on the show IRL, I'd probably put this as tied with Team Disney)
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

If there's such thing, include the queen of S20 she's already a legend and deserves to be part of the All-star

I can’tΒ say much, but our game has been renewed for S2.Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 3

• Angeles changed the title to 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€: π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟚 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕)
34 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Also A-Kids team is so STRONG. UGH get some fodder please!!!

Β 

Contestants Rankings:

1. Katrina Cain

2. Sydney Rhame

3. Kimberly NicholeΒ 

4. Kyla Jade

5. Joanna Serenko

6. Noah Mac

7. Amanda Brown

8. Ricky Duran

9. Presley Tennant

10. Cody Wickline

11. Matt McAndrew

12. Jacquie Lee

13. Thunderstorm Artis

14. Britton Buchanan

15. Bryana Salaz

16. Kameron Marlowe

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Β 

yes, a-kid, you gotta get some males for battle fodder!!Β 

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, peachfuz said:

out of curiosity, is anyone making a spreadsheet for the ongoing season? if not, i would love to help keep track of those things if needed! i enjoy doing that kind of stuff a lot.

I’d be fine with it, but that decision would fall to @Angeles

2 hours ago, Angeles said:

Amy VachalΒ 

- Song:Β Dream A Little Dream of MeΒ (Doris Day)

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Turned no chairs

Β 

Bk1234:
Your voice is very captivating, but alone, it wasn’t enough to get me to turn. I was waiting for a standout moment and it pretty much just stayed the same for me. You have a great voice though, so good luck in the future!Β 

anonymouskid_35:
I am so near on turning my chair for you too Amy. I'm really sad that no one turned because I do think you deserved to be in this show, to have a spot in one of the teams. I already regret not turning. I'm sorry Amy and I love ya!

disney1024:
Β Amy, that was a great performance and I'm sorry that nobody turned around for you. I don't know about the others but I was so close to doing so on multiple instances! Please do not be discouraged by this and definitely come back on another season. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours!

Β 

Β 

How come no one turned for her.Β πŸ™

• Like 1

I have a suggestion, y'all totally don't have to implement it, but if there's only one spoiler thing, then it implies that the artist only got one/zero chair turns. If y'all wanna create more ~suspense~ you could put an empty spoiler tag after the first spoiler tag for zero/one chair turns.Β 

Β 

Totally fine if y'all don't want to do it of course!

• Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I have a suggestion, y'all totally don't have to implement it, but if there's only one spoiler thing, then it implies that the artist only got one/zero chair turns. If y'all wanna create more ~suspense~ you could put an empty spoiler tag after the first spoiler tag for zero/one chair turns.Β 

Β 

I like this idea. 😊 I’ll send it to @Angeles.

32 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Β 

That's a great idea!Β 

59 minutes ago, peachfuz said:

out of curiosity, is anyone making a spreadsheet for the ongoing season? if not, i would love to help keep track of those things if needed! i enjoy doing that kind of stuff a lot.

I am not making a spreadsheet, but you can! 😊

Kyla JadeΒ - I wouldΒ have turned

Cody Wickline - I would not have turned

Amy Vachal - I would have turned (FIRST OF ALL HOW DARE Y'ALL)

Thunderstorm Artis - I would have turned

Presley Tennant - I would not have turned

Amanda Brown - I would have turned

Kameron Marlowe - I would have turned

Ricky Duran - I would have turned

MadilynΒ Payge - I would not have turned

Joanna Serenko - I would not have turned

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Amy Vachal - I would have turned (FIRST OF ALL HOW DARE Y'ALL)

I might have turned but my team was filling up. Besides, I felt that she was A-Kid or MaeBae bait and I wasn't in the mood to fight either of them.Β πŸ˜…

• Haha 1

KylaΒ JadeΒ - I wouldΒ have turned

Cody Wickline - I would not have turned

Amy Vachal - I would have turned (WTF)

Thunderstorm Artis - I would have turned

Presley Tennant - I would not have turned

Amanda Brown - I would not have turned

Kameron Marlowe - I would not have turned

Ricky Duran - I would have turned

MadilynΒ Payge - I would not have turned

Joanna Serenko - I would not have turned

Edited by B-B

As soon as I readΒ Amy’s results I knew who the most offended β€œaudience member” was going to be and I was 100% right πŸ˜‚

Β 

Also, I’ll make a Google doc spreadsheet tracking episode resultsΒ once I’m off work tonight (and I can share it here if anyone wants me to, though I don’t think I’ll be the fastest to update it every time)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3