Jump to content

𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (𝔹𝕒π•₯π•₯𝕝𝕖 π”Έπ••π•§π•šπ•€π• π•£π•€ ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕)


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Joanna Serenko

- Song:Β All My LovingΒ (The Beatles)

The leak for episode #2Β is finally out!Β :ohyeah:

Β 

I'm going to tag moreΒ users who might be interested in this game:

@Someone648Β @VintageVoiceΒ Β @Jyn MycleΒ @B-BΒ @MisirlouΒ @jus.vshnΒ @Jordan Smith FanΒ Β @seak05Β @TeamAudraΒ @thevoicefan12Β Β @Gustavo527Β @season1Β Β @pauwisΒ @ammoniumΒ @rainbowconnectionΒ @VoiceFan!Β @VoiceFan1234Β @TheVoiceFan2Β @TeraginnΒ @rhapsody99Β @peachfuz@holinessssΒ @ungodlyhourΒ @SNI2Β @Agenator333Β @Shere KhanΒ @KimberlyxKylaΒ @QueenCamiΒ @deszfan88Β @AliXRoseΒ @ArchaniumΒ @Hamza TufailΒ @DaillonΒ @taylorkatΒ @FloorWaxΒ @David68Β @jarmonΒ @thevoiceisthetopΒ @Persy

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the coach who gets Maelyn automatically wins,Β right?Β 

𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (πŸ™)Β  Β  48(+) previous contestants return to "The Voice" for a chance at redemption! The contestants go through the blind audition phase hoping to get a chair turn

Maelyn can’t compete Β  My brain: Ok, so Alisan might have a shot after all. Β  15 minutes later: Β 

13 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Joanna Serenko

- Song:Β All My LovingΒ (The Beatles)

Β 

Β  Hide contents

Turned 4 chairs

Β 


Bk1234:Β 
And we have four chairs! I really like the fresh quality to you. Your style is very intricate and that intrigues me. Your performance was just a whole vibe and I love that. I would love to coach you and help you pick songs that allow you to include your signature vocal tricks.Β 


QueenMae16:
"Joanna you have such a warm tone and your vocal agility is amazing girl! Your runs feel like we were floating on water, at least for me cause it's so pleasant to hear. You feel classic, yet modern at the same time, you are timeless with that voice. If you were to pick me, I feel like we could work on a variety of songs because I hear no limits in what you could do. But would also respect how you want to interpret and control your arrangements and style. Well done Joanna!"

anonymouskid_35:
*standing ovation* Hi Joanna! That was such a beautiful performance. Your runs were on point, you've got a beautiful tone to be honest. It was such a breezy and cool performance. The way how you sailed through note by note effortlessly was just astonishing. And ooh, Beatles! What a nice taste you have, just from that audition, I could feel like we could connect as a coach and artist, I could already imagine many songs fitting your beautiful voice. If you were to pick me as your coach, I won't promise big things, but expect me to bring you into a whole new level. I will help you to become the artist that YOU want to be, I will help you pick songs that will let YOU shine. That is all! Hope you pick me Joanna!!

disney1024:Β 
Your performance was absolutely breathtaking. It's very surprising to me that you're so young because you sounded so assured and you had so much control, dancing and fluttering around the notes. I also loved your tone: it's so warm and smooth like melted butter. It sounds like a record that you would want to listen to on a rainy day with a glass of wine. You definitely deserved every one of these chairs turned around. Your performance was such an effortless, powerful vocal and I don't think that there's nobody like you on this show. It would be an honour and a privilege to have you on my team and I think that, working together, we can make it very far in this competition

Β 

Power ranking who I think she'll pick as a coach:

1. anonymouskid_35

2. QueenMae16 (this is close to 1st though)

3. disney1024

4. BK1234 (sorry lmao)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

Power ranking who I think she'll pick as a coach:

1. anonymouskid_35

2. QueenMae16 (this is close to 1st though)

3. disney1024

4. BK1234 (sorry lmao)

I know lol. She was the first audition in taping 1 so I wasn’t too picky. I didn’t fight too hard for her, but maybe she still joined Team BK?Β ^_^

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

i hope on QueenMae16's behalf that megan joins the show, seeing joanna on here. and i hope on my behalf (lmao) that allegra comes on! i love joanna, megan, and allegra so i hope to see them all and see at least one go far! it's going to be tough competition though

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

i hope on QueenMae16's behalf that megan joins the show, seeing joanna on here. and i hope on my behalf (lmao) that allegra comes on! i love joanna, megan, and allegra so i hope to see them all and see at least one go far! it's going to be tough competition though

πŸ‘€

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Joanna ❀️❀️❀️
Β 

Expecting her to go to QueenMae or A-KidΒ but I won’t be too shocked if she goes elsewhere either.Β 
Β 

(does this mean we might get Zan or ThunderstormΒ back because if so...)

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i hope on QueenMae16's behalf that megan joins the show, seeing joanna on here. and i hope on my behalf (lmao) that allegra comes on! i love joanna, megan, and allegra so i hope to see them all and see at least one go far! it's going to be tough competition though

Β 

5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Joanna ❀️❀️❀️
Β 

Expecting her to go to QueenMae or A-KidΒ but I won’t be too shocked if she goes elsewhere either.Β 
Β 

(does this mean we might get Zan or ThunderstormΒ back because if so...)

Β 

Β 

Hehehe GIF by memecandy

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jarmon said:

OMFG YESSSS JOANNA!!!!Β :wub:

Β 

I just realised imma have wayyy too many faves that will get robbed

A lot of my favorites got robbed. @Bk1234Β knows who I'm talking about.Β 

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My turns for Episode 1

Β 

Jacquie Lee - ❌

Juliet SimmsΒ - βœ”οΈ

Matt McAndrew -βœ”οΈ

Kimberly Nichole - βœ”οΈ

Bryana Salaz - ❌

Britton Buchanan - βœ”οΈ

SidΒ Kingsley - βœ”οΈ

Sydney Rhame - ❌

Katrina Cain - ❌

Noah Mac - βœ”οΈ

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Angeles said:

Joanna Serenko

- Song:Β All My LovingΒ (The Beatles)

Β 

Β  Hide contents

Turned 4 chairs

Β 


Bk1234:Β 
And we have four chairs! I really like the fresh quality to you. Your style is very intricate and that intrigues me. Your performance was just a whole vibe and I love that. I would love to coach you and help you pick songs that allow you to include your signature vocal tricks.Β 


QueenMae16:
"Joanna you have such a warm tone and your vocal agility is amazing girl! Your runs feel like we were floating on water, at least for me cause it's so pleasant to hear. You feel classic, yet modern at the same time, you are timeless with that voice. If you were to pick me, I feel like we could work on a variety of songs because I hear no limits in what you could do. But would also respect how you want to interpret and control your arrangements and style. Well done Joanna!"

anonymouskid_35:
*standing ovation* Hi Joanna! That was such a beautiful performance. Your runs were on point, you've got a beautiful tone to be honest. It was such a breezy and cool performance. The way how you sailed through note by note effortlessly was just astonishing. And ooh, Beatles! What a nice taste you have, just from that audition, I could feel like we could connect as a coach and artist, I could already imagine many songs fitting your beautiful voice. If you were to pick me as your coach, I won't promise big things, but expect me to bring you into a whole new level. I will help you to become the artist that YOU want to be, I will help you pick songs that will let YOU shine. That is all! Hope you pick me Joanna!!

disney1024:Β 
Your performance was absolutely breathtaking. It's very surprising to me that you're so young because you sounded so assured and you had so much control, dancing and fluttering around the notes. I also loved your tone: it's so warm and smooth like melted butter. It sounds like a record that you would want to listen to on a rainy day with a glass of wine. You definitely deserved every one of these chairs turned around. Your performance was such an effortless, powerful vocal and I don't think that there's nobody like you on this show. It would be an honour and a privilege to have you on my team and I think that, working together, we can make it very far in this competition

Β 

I'm excited on who she will pick. Hope she doesn't get dropped in the battles again. πŸ₯Ί

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

(does this mean we might get Zan back because if so...)

*interest piqued*

Edited by taylorkat
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, disney1024 said:

The leak for episode #2Β is finally out!Β :ohyeah:

Β 

I'm going to tag moreΒ users who might be interested in this game:

@Someone648Β @VintageVoiceΒ Β @Jyn MycleΒ @B-BΒ @MisirlouΒ @jus.vshnΒ @Jordan Smith FanΒ Β @seak05Β @TeamAudraΒ @thevoicefan12Β Β @Gustavo527Β @season1Β Β @pauwisΒ @ammoniumΒ @rainbowconnectionΒ @VoiceFan!Β @VoiceFan1234Β @TheVoiceFan2Β @TeraginnΒ @rhapsody99Β @peachfuz@holinessssΒ @ungodlyhourΒ @SNI2Β @Agenator333Β @Shere KhanΒ @KimberlyxKylaΒ @QueenCamiΒ @deszfan88Β @AliXRoseΒ @ArchaniumΒ @Hamza TufailΒ @DaillonΒ @taylorkatΒ @FloorWaxΒ @David68Β @jarmonΒ @thevoiceisthetopΒ @Persy


I’m going to respectfully ask you to stop tagging me with these. I don’t play those games.Β πŸ™‚

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Kyla Jade

- Song:Β See SawΒ (Aretha Franklin)

Β 

Β 

Turned @QueenMae16, @anonymouskid_35Β and @disney1024

Β 


QueenMae16:Β 
"Kyla, the woman that you are with that voice makes me weak! In the best way possible, not everyone in the world can bring justice to Aretha and you just KILLED it! I loved the first half in which started to build the power up, and in the second half you just let loose! I feel with me, I can bring out more emotion though and work with songs that help you manage your power. I promise we can mix the best of an artist and vocalist that someone could be, within you because you have it. Get is sis!"

anonymouskid_35:
*standing ovation* OKAY MS KYLA JADE! You betta sing! You've got range for days, you've got so much soul and power in your voice that I really loved. I could go on with a lists with the things that I love in your voice, but I won't and I'll get straight to the point. I'll be 100 percent honest, I know that, that wasn't your best performance YET. That was like a gist of what you can do vocally. Let me help you, if I were to be your coach, to reach your maximum potential and have slayage of a performances. Also, I know, behind that big and powerful voice, I feel like you have a story to tell, so let me help you to tell that story through your performances, let me help you connect through the crowd. I don't want for another african-american powerhouse to be robbed, so let me help you in this journey. I also don't want you to be the typical african-american powerhouse, I want you to be "the Kyla Jade". I want for the viewers to know your voice and be inspired from it. This show is made for someone like you, for a someone as special as you to be able to showcase their beast of a talent. You deserve the best Kyla, so you deserve me. Pick me please Kyla come on!!Β 

disney1024:
Kyla girl, you betta saaaaannng!!! You just gave a spectacular performance! Those notes that you were hitting were mind-blowing and completely flawless. I love Aretha Franklin and you really showed what you're capable of by singing this song. I would love to have you on my team and I think that, working together, we can make it very far in this competition.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Kyla chooses @anonymouskid_35

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Angeles changed the title to 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (𝔹𝕒π•₯π•₯𝕝𝕖 π”Έπ••π•§π•šπ•€π• π•£π•€ ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...