𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)

Angeles

17 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Jokes aside, I'm looking forward to this! I loved seeing @anonymouskid_35's redux's so this will be fun!

Β 

Aww, thank you so much! and yes, it really feels good to not be the host for a whileΒ πŸ˜‚. I can finally focus on my role as a mentor this time! I am really looking forward to this. Y'all better be ready, this oughtta be good!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Don't disappoint me, pleaseΒ πŸ™

Β 

I need this alternate reality to be goodΒ πŸ‘€

Well, considering there's no Minivan (that we know of), no montages, no TPTB bussing, etc., I think it'll be good.Β πŸ˜…

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, rainbowconnection said:

How does this work exactly?Β 

Basically, twice a week (starting next Wednesday), @AngelesΒ will post an episode of blind auditions. Just like IRL, these episode posts would include the artists'Β performance (i.e. their actual blind audition), which coachesΒ turned for them, the coaches' comments/pitches, and the contestants' decisions (the decisions were made by @Angeles, who objectively determined who had the best pitch). There will be 6 episodes of blinds, during which the coaches will fill their teams so that there are 12 artists on each team.Β Eventually, just like the show IRL, we'll have the battles, KOs, and the live shows. During the live shows, you guys β€” the audience β€”Β will vote and, after 6 weeks of lives, a winner will be determined by IDF.Β πŸ˜‰

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Basically, twice a week (starting next Wednesday), @AngelesΒ will post an episode of blind auditions. Just like IRL, these episode posts would include the artists'Β performance (i.e. their actual blind audition), which coachesΒ turned for them, the coaches' comments/pitches, and the contestants' decisions (the decisions were made by @Angeles, who objectively determined who had the best pitch). There will be 6 episodes of blinds, during which the coaches will fill their teams so that there are 12 artists on each team.Β Eventually, just like the show IRL, we'll have the battles, KOs, and the live shows. During the live shows, you guys β€” the audience β€”Β will vote and, after 6 weeks of lives, a winner will be determined by IDF.Β πŸ˜‰

I miss that format so much ! What about steals/saves ? How many of them ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AliXRose said:

I miss that format so much ! What about steals/saves ? How many of them ?

Β 

Same, I'm glad Angeles adapted it here.

Β 

There will be 2 steals per coach in the battles, while 1 steal and 1 save per coach in the knockoutsΒ πŸ˜‰

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1