𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)

Angeles

43 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Also, @AngelesΒ will release the Blind Audition Episode 3 later today!! I CANNOT wait for your reactions, episode 3's my personal favorite among all episodes, it'll be interesting, to say the leastΒ :PΒ 

This is going to be a good episode for Team Β A-Kid.Β :giggle:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Also, @AngelesΒ will release the Blind Audition Episode 3 later today!! I CANNOT wait for your reactions, episode 3's my personal favorite among all episodes, it'll be interesting, to say the leastΒ :PΒ 

Me Too Reaction GIF by BounceBlake Shelton Nbc GIF by The Voice

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, David68 said:

A-kid better have every one of her battles taped first so everybody can steal

It really doesn't matter. Unlike the coaches IRL, we were very conservative with ourΒ steals. I think 3 out of 8 steals were used in the last taping iirc.Β πŸ€”

• Like 1

Ali Caldwell

- Song:Β Dangerous WomanΒ (Ariana Grande)

Β 

Β 

Turned 4 chairs. @anonymouskid_35Β blocks @disney1024

Β 

Bk1234:
*standing ovation* Wow wow wow wow wow!!!!! First of all, congrats on the well-deserved four-chair turn! Second of all, I have been waiting for a strong voice like yours since we started auditions. I’m convinced you can sing any genre, whether it be Pop, R&B, Soul, Gospel, Country, Indie, Rock, or whatever else is out there! This song is definitely one of the more powerful Ariana songs, but you took that power to the next level! Now, I know anonymouskid_35 looks all flashy after using their block for you, but please don’t feel forced to pick them as your coach. Go with something fresh and unexpected. Go with a coach who has been dying to get a voice like yours on their team since the beginning. Come on Ali, please pick me!!!!!Β 

QueenMae16:
"Damn Ali! Well first of all, you are a powerhouse and I'm not going to be mean and say you will have a hard time on a certain team because of there already being like a few powerhouses there already. But pretty much the rest of us are clear to go with someone like you. But screw lanes for a moment, what we heard was a bundle of raw talent! And that's what we need to hear to even consider turning, you damn well earned everyone of these chairs! And even forced a block! Anyways, your power and tone is so controlled for a your type of style, like you know how to work that voice! It can be hard to do so, but you nailed it sis! I'm really not sure what else to say, I really would LOVE to work with you, because I said before. I'm not just an Alt-Folk-Country coach, I can and have coaches powerful vocalists like you before. So If you give me a chance and ignore the chaos that I bet the other three will bring out, I can be here to save you and guide you to the path that you need, to become the best artist that you can become! Already a magnificent vocalist, so artistically you can go anywhere, I would love to see where it goes. But good luck no matter what Ali! Well done sis!"

anonymouskid_35:Β 
*standing ovation and throws a shoe* MY GIRL ALI, SING! You are like a goddess on that performance. Just when I thought I've already seen the best. That will have to be the best version of that song that I've heard so far in my life, no joke. You've had so much finesse, vocal control, and soul in your voice that I really like. I love how you commanded the stage, you're oozing with a massive stage presence that I really like.Β 

I mean.. admittedly, I'm a HUGE HUGE fan of yours already. That's why I have to use my block on disney. I know disney might use this against me, but no, listen, honey. The reason why I used my ONLY block for you because I really admire you. I've been a huge supporter of yours since day one. From The Voice to The Four, you've been nothing but a slayage. I know you've faced failures in the past, but I really admire you for continuing to chase your dreams. You might've been eliminated before the Grand Finale on both shows, but I know that this time, this time is for you. This is the time for you to finally be in the Grand Finale, Ali, with me and possibly win this whole thing.Β 

The others might try to say "don't go with A-Kid, she already have powerhouses on her team, you would stand out more on other teams". But, let me tell you three important, take note and analyze these things carefully, things. First, isn't that statement a way of questioning your talent, perhaps, hmm? Be with the coach on who trusts you and your capabilities fully and who believes that you can stand out among all powerhouses and artists in this show, and that coach is me. Second, wouldn't be the victory sweeter if you are challenged? I mean, yes, I have already powerhouses, but isn't that kind of a good challenge to take? I mean it already is inevitable for you to compete with each other one way or another, so why not potentially face them now? Third, as I've already said in the past, not because you are all african-american, you are all in the same lane! I mean, that stigma is so tiring to hear. That standards' so screwed up. You are your own, you are not just another Whitney Houston, you are not just another Aretha Franklin, you are not just another Toni Braxtion, you are Ali "hell of an artist" Caldwell. You are in your own lane, you are special, Ali.

I know you are a fighter Ali, so am I. I can relate to your story in so many ways, I've also faced rejections in the past that broke my heart, but it only made me stronger, so as you. I already felt connected to not only you, but to also your story, Ali. This month is a woman empowerment month, so please let's show 'em girls how it is done. Join me and let us empower one another. I know that we are strong women already individually, but we can be stronger if we join forces. Join me and your soul sistas in this journey. I promise to not only be a coach to you, I wanna be a mentor. With all my heart, I am genuinely begging you to join team a-kid

disney1024:
Aargh! I've been BLOCKED! It's too bad because I really wanted you on my team and I think that I would've been the perfect coach for you on this exciting new chapter of your life. It's a shame that anonymouskid_35 was cruel enough to take that opportunity away from someone as talented as you. I imagine that the main reason you're on this show is to hone your craft and gain exposure so that you are able to grab hold of musical opportunities that were not previously available to you. And if you β€” for some reason β€” choose anonymouskid_35, you're choosing a coach that decided to close a door on you, before you even started your journey on this show. As someone who really wanted to work with you, I should look out for you and offer you the same advice that I had previously provided to another contestant who is actually quite similar to you, musically speaking. She did not heed my advice but I'm sure that you're sensible enough to not make the same mistake. Let me warn you that anonymouskid_35 already has multiple talented R&B powerhouse singers on her team. Keeping that in mind, if I were you, I'd be strategic and choose the team with the completely open lane so that you are able to stand out from the crowd. Neither Bk1234 or QueenMae16 have anyone like you on their respective teams and I'm sure that either one of them would be honoured to be your coach. I don't know who you're gonna pick but, regardless of who you choose, I can't wait to watch you slay on this show. Ali, you're a gifted singer and I think you'll make it very far in this competition with either Bk1234 or QueenMae16 as your coach! Make the right choice Ali and choose either Team BK or Team Maebae.

Β 

Β 

Ali chooses @anonymouskid_35

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Ali Caldwell

- Song:Β Dangerous WomanΒ (Ariana Grande)

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Turned 4 chairs. @anonymouskid_35Β blocks @disney1024

Β 

Bk1234:
*standing ovation* Wow wow wow wow wow!!!!! First of all, congrats on the well-deserved four-chair turn! Second of all, I have been waiting for a strong voice like yours since we started auditions. I’m convinced you can sing any genre, whether it be Pop, R&B, Soul, Gospel, Country, Indie, Rock, or whatever else is out there! This song is definitely one of the more powerful Ariana songs, but you took that power to the next level! Now, I know anonymouskid_35 looks all flashy after using their block for you, but please don’t feel forced to pick them as your coach. Go with something fresh and unexpected. Go with a coach who has been dying to get a voice like yours on their team since the beginning. Come on Ali, please pick me!!!!!Β 

QueenMae16:
"Damn Ali! Well first of all, you are a powerhouse and I'm not going to be mean and say you will have a hard time on a certain team because of there already being like a few powerhouses there already. But pretty much the rest of us are clear to go with someone like you. But screw lanes for a moment, what we heard was a bundle of raw talent! And that's what we need to hear to even consider turning, you damn well earned everyone of these chairs! And even forced a block! Anyways, your power and tone is so controlled for a your type of style, like you know how to work that voice! It can be hard to do so, but you nailed it sis! I'm really not sure what else to say, I really would LOVE to work with you, because I said before. I'm not just an Alt-Folk-Country coach, I can and have coaches powerful vocalists like you before. So If you give me a chance and ignore the chaos that I bet the other three will bring out, I can be here to save you and guide you to the path that you need, to become the best artist that you can become! Already a magnificent vocalist, so artistically you can go anywhere, I would love to see where it goes. But good luck no matter what Ali! Well done sis!"

anonymouskid_35:Β 
*standing ovation and throws a shoe* MY GIRL ALI, SING! You are like a goddess on that performance. Just when I thought I've already seen the best. That will have to be the best version of that song that I've heard so far in my life, no joke. You've had so much finesse, vocal control, and soul in your voice that I really like. I love how you commanded the stage, you're oozing with a massive stage presence that I really like.Β 

I mean.. admittedly, I'm a HUGE HUGE fan of yours already. That's why I have to use my block on disney. I know disney might use this against me, but no, listen, honey. The reason why I used my ONLY block for you because I really admire you. I've been a huge supporter of yours since day one. From The Voice to The Four, you've been nothing but a slayage. I know you've faced failures in the past, but I really admire you for continuing to chase your dreams. You might've been eliminated before the Grand Finale on both shows, but I know that this time, this time is for you. This is the time for you to finally be in the Grand Finale, Ali, with me and possibly win this whole thing.Β 

The others might try to say "don't go with A-Kid, she already have powerhouses on her team, you would stand out more on other teams". But, let me tell you three important, take note and analyze these things carefully, things. First, isn't that statement a way of questioning your talent, perhaps, hmm? Be with the coach on who trusts you and your capabilities fully and who believes that you can stand out among all powerhouses and artists in this show, and that coach is me. Second, wouldn't be the victory sweeter if you are challenged? I mean, yes, I have already powerhouses, but isn't that kind of a good challenge to take? I mean it already is inevitable for you to compete with each other one way or another, so why not potentially face them now? Third, as I've already said in the past, not because you are all african-american, you are all in the same lane! I mean, that stigma is so tiring to hear. That standards' so screwed up. You are your own, you are not just another Whitney Houston, you are not just another Aretha Franklin, you are not just another Toni Braxtion, you are Ali "hell of an artist" Caldwell. You are in your own lane, you are special, Ali.

I know you are a fighter Ali, so am I. I can relate to your story in so many ways, I've also faced rejections in the past that broke my heart, but it only made me stronger, so as you. I already felt connected to not only you, but to also your story, Ali. This month is a woman empowerment month, so please let's show 'em girls how it is done. Join me and let us empower one another. I know that we are strong women already individually, but we can be stronger if we join forces. Join me and your soul sistas in this journey. I promise to not only be a coach to you, I wanna be a mentor. With all my heart, I am genuinely begging you to join team a-kid

disney1024:
Aargh! I've been BLOCKED! It's too bad because I really wanted you on my team and I think that I would've been the perfect coach for you on this exciting new chapter of your life. It's a shame that anonymouskid_35 was cruel enough to take that opportunity away from someone as talented as you. I imagine that the main reason you're on this show is to hone your craft and gain exposure so that you are able to grab hold of musical opportunities that were not previously available to you. And if you β€” for some reason β€” choose anonymouskid_35, you're choosing a coach that decided to close a door on you, before you even started your journey on this show. As someone who really wanted to work with you, I should look out for you and offer you the same advice that I had previously provided to another contestant who is actually quite similar to you, musically speaking. She did not heed my advice but I'm sure that you're sensible enough to not make the same mistake. Let me warn you that anonymouskid_35 already has multiple talented R&B powerhouse singers on her team. Keeping that in mind, if I were you, I'd be strategic and choose the team with the completely open lane so that you are able to stand out from the crowd. Neither Bk1234 or QueenMae16 have anyone like you on their respective teams and I'm sure that either one of them would be honoured to be your coach. I don't know who you're gonna pick but, regardless of who you choose, I can't wait to watch you slay on this show. Ali, you're a gifted singer and I think you'll make it very far in this competition with either Bk1234 or QueenMae16 as your coach! Make the right choice Ali and choose either Team BK or Team Maebae.

Β 

Ali chooses @anonymouskid_35

Β 

Β 

I WAS BLOCKED!!!Β :dead:

Β 

nbc GIF by The Voice

• Haha 1

Sarah Grace

- Song:Β Ball and ChainΒ (Janis Joplin)

Β 

Β 

Turned @Bk1234

Β 

Bk1234:
*standing ovation* Yessss, I’m so happy I don’t have to fight for you! Hi Sarah! Your voice is so cool and soulful, and to believe that you are doing THAT at such a young age is just mind-blowing. I love working with younger talents and have been DYING to get one on my team, so thank you Sarah for auditioning, and thank you to my fellow coaches for not turning!

disney1024:
Sarah, congratulations for getting a chair turn! BK is a great coach and I'm sure they'll help you flourish on this show. I'm looking forward to witnessing the rest of your journey on The Voice. Good job!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Carter Lloyd Horne

- Song:Β Drinkin' ProblemsΒ (Midland)

Β 

Β 

Turned no chairs

Β 

Bk1234:
Ugh, this one hurts. I was SO close to turning for you!!!! What held me back was that I was waiting for a big vocal moment and I never really got one. Your tone is so cool though, so please keep pursuing music.Β 

disney1024: Β 
Carter, that was a great performance and I'm sorry that nobody turned around for you. I don't know about the others but I was so close to doing so on multiple instances! Please do not be discouraged by this and definitely come back on another season. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours!Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 6

DeAndre Nico

- Song:Β When I Was Your ManΒ (Bruno Mars)

Β 

Β 

Turned @QueenMae16

Bk1234:
Wow, I’m surprised you were only a one chair turn. Your voice is nice and smooth, and those runs were effortless. I’m really not sure why I didn’t turn to tell you the truth. Regardless, welcome to the show and good luck!Β 

disney1024:Β 
DeAndre, congratulations for getting a chair turn! QM16Β is a great coach and I'm sure they'll help you flourish on this show. I'm looking forward to witnessing the rest of your journey on The Voice. Good job!

QueenMae16:Β 
"DeAndre, I'm shocked to be honest, because I think your performance warranted at least another chair turn. But like hun, you have such a passionate tone and smooth runs! Its so appealing and makes you want to lay in your recliner or some chair with a drink in your hand lmao. Although I don't drink booze, I love tea! But besides that, I'm really glad I can work with you and welcome to Team MaeBae!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Matthew Schuler

- Song:Β Cough SyrupΒ (Young the Giant)

Β 

Β 

Turned

Β @Bk1234,Β @anonymouskid_35Β andΒ @disney1024

Bk1234:
Matthew- Your voice grabbed my attention instantly. You have the most radio-ready voice of the season. However, you, unlike many on mainstream radio today, have power and conviction behind that voice. You are a force to be reckoned with and given the right songs, which I will help you with, I believe that you can make the finale andΒ  maybe even with this whole darn thing!Β 

anonymouskid_35:
YOU ARE READY FOR THIS MATTHEW. I love the acapella part! The rawness of your voice came through and I love that! I love how beautiful your tone is, it's so special. With that voice, I know you can do a lot of songs and genre, your voice is just so versatile, and that could be a huge asset here in this competition. But, even if it can be versatile, if I were to be your coach, I would help you to have your brand. I would help you to build your brand as an artist, I would want for the viewers to know that it is you, Matthew Schuler, who's singing even if they don't look. I would help you to be your own artist, and I'd help you excel in this competition. Your voice deserves to be in the music industry right now, no joke. Let me help you in this journey, let me guide you into the artist that you wanna be. I've already felt a connection to you, so now let me help you to connect to the viewers more and let your story be known through you gorgeous voice. PICK ME MATTHEW PLEASE

disney1024:
Your performance was electrifying! I love your voice and you're such an incredible singer. For a male artist, you have such an amazing range and I really loved that high note that you hit towards the end! I am well-versed in pop, pop rock, and indie-pop music so I feel like I'm the perfect coach for you. I would love to have you on my team and I think that, working together, we can make it very far in this competition.

Β 

Β 

Matthew chooses @anonymouskid_35

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

India CarneyΒ 

- Song:Β New York State of MindΒ (Billy Joel)Β 

Β 

Β 

Turned @Bk1234

Β 

Bk1234:
Why was I the only one to turn for this?! These other coaches are crazy!!!! India, your tone is as smooth as butter, plus you have a good amount of power behind it. I’m so excited to work with you and explore the capabilities of your voice.Β 

disney1024:
India, congratulations for getting a chair turn! BK is a great coach and I'm sure they'll help you flourish on this show. I'm looking forward to witnessing the rest of your journey on The Voice. Good job!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angeles said:

India CarneyΒ 

- Song:Β New York State of MindΒ (Billy Joel)Β 

Β 

Turned @Bk1234

Β 

Bk1234:
Why was I the only one to turn for this?! These other coaches are crazy!!!! India, your tone is as smooth as butter, plus you have a good amount of power behind it. I’m so excited to work with you and explore the capabilities of your voice.Β 

disney1024:
India, congratulations for getting a chair turn! BK is a great coach and I'm sure they'll help you flourish on this show. I'm looking forward to witnessing the rest of your journey on The Voice. Good job!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I’d like to consider this a gift from the other coaches.