• Ryleigh Modig
    • Halley Greg
    • Gihanna Zoe
    • JD Casper
    • Savanna Woods
    • Anna Grace
    • Ainae

12 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Her team is amazing, but I chose Ryleigh because I love her tone. 

On second thought, I would choose Corey because I enjoyed his blind more. Savanna also SLAYED and is one of my favorites! 

I usually choose one horse to follow through the season. This time for me is Corey. He's really talented and emotional. Hands down my favorite audition this year. But I do have a terrible luck, though. My only snowflake to actually get it was Maelyn, the rest is just a disaster. 

I love Corey, Savanna and Gean, but listening from his FB covers, and having come to really enjoy his choices in his blind, I still have to hand it to Kenzie ( I´m a bit surprised he´s doing good on this poll by the way)

Edited by Misirlou

44 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

( I´m a bit surprised he´s doing good on this poll by the way)

Right? A poll with several IDF it girls yet Kenzie and Corey are taking the lead 🤣

I do assume that will change with time though.

17 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Right? A poll with several IDF it girls yet Kenzie and Corey are taking the lead 🤣

I do assume that will change with time though.

What I´m most surprised is Halley having 0 votes, which I´ll assume will change, but still.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Well, I have that moment screenshoted. Even if the results change over time (which I´m sure they will), it still happened. All hail King Wheels lol.

Could be at least for this round actually, people didn't think the girls did that well tbh: Gihanna/Anna/Reyliegh. 

However after the next couple of rounds, I think most likely this result will change....

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Could be at least for this round actually, people didn't think the girls did that well tbh: Gihanna/Anna/Reyliegh. 

However after the next couple of rounds, I think most likely this result will change....

Yeah, I think so too. I´m doing an after battles and KOs poll to see if they change.