The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

CYCLE 1: WELCOME TO THE RACE

giphy.gif

As with pretty much every rankdown, the first cycle is a very straight-forward one. When it is your turn, you will nominate 12 teams and the remaining rankers will cut 1 and save 1 team each. Remember, you cannot nominate any team with safety from your nomination round and each of you have an Express Pass that can be used at any time you see fit. At the end of this round, 42 teams will be eliminated.

THE RULES

1. When it is your turn, you will nominate 12 teams.

2. On a first come, first serve basis, the remaining 6 rankers will cut one team and save one team each.

3. You have 30 minutes from the time of your initial cut post to produce a 100-word write up for your cut to count.

4. You cannot nominate any team that has received a Fast Forward or Express Pass for the cycle, as well as any team saved in the round immediately before yours.

5. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EDITING OF YOUR INITIAL CUT/SAVE POST FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. Please quote it if you need to make changes.

6. Each ranker has an Express Pass. If you would like to use it on a team at any point, please state so by posting in this thread before someone claims that team as a cut/save. That team will be immune for the rest of the cycle and the last team remaining that round will automatically be cut, as there will be no replacement nominee.

7. In order to keep this rankdown moving along, you have 24 hours from the time nominations are posted to get your cut in. If you do not make your cut by the 24 hour mark or ask for an extension, any ranker can jump in to make the cut and you will receive a strike.

NOMINATION ORDER

WtTm2Vw.png

1. @Steven_

2. @*Diana

3. @Weedy_Speedy

4. @*Chris

5. @Alex95

6. @JC

7. @QueenKalie

YOU CANNOT NOMINATE:

Freddy & Kendra
Weaver Family

Carol & Brandy

Misa & Maiya

Josh & Brent

Lisa & Michelle

Cody & Jessica

Steven will start us off! He can post his list of 12 nominees whenever he's ready.

• Like 1

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (CYCLE 1 ON PAGE 4)

Jonathan & Victoria

Season 6

154322__entrepreneurs_l.jpg

They've been the worst team to ever run the race ever since 2004 (although Art & JJ are definitely down there as well, and I almost cut them, but they came back to humiliate themselves later so w/e). They're both assh*les, Jonathan SHOVED Victoria and constantly yelled at her on national tv so god knows what went on behind closed doors, and overall he was muggy and camerawhorey. I guess they were cast to be "good tv" but we don't need reality TV trash like these two on The Amazing Race! I don't want to write more on them so here's some useless text to increase the word count.

Saving Steve & Linda, because they were an inoffensive early boot who were really nice IRL according to a friend of mine.

Flight Time & Big Easy

flight-time-and-big-easy.jpg

3 seasons????? 3??? Why??? Honestly this is probably going to be a risky cut because I know they have fans around here but I will take the chance to cut them because they were on my overrated list. They first raced on season 15 then unfinished business then all Stars. Yep CBS was obsessed with them and kept giving them Season after season *eye roll* i just never understood why.. b list celebrities I guess. the best part about this they kept getting worst and still got chance after chance and still didn't win and speaking of winning well winning this rankdown won't happen either for them LOL

Saving: Corinne & Eliza

Edited by *Diana

Kelly & Shevonne

amazingrace27_kellyberning-hevonnesulliv

I was pretty surprised to see that the noms came up so soon but I don't really care about any of these people so it's fine. Kelly & Shevonne were pretty awful on their season as people and as players. Seems that they work for TMZ it really isn't a surprise that they suck as people I was somewhat familiar with them because I have seen the tmz show a few times and they were regulars on the show so I was somewhat acquainted with them. That being said I didn't stan them on the tmz show or on the amazing race so whatever they can gtfo for all I care. 

Saving Marty and Hagan since I remember Fifi trolling everyone by saving them all the time lol.

Art & JJ

art.jpg?w=620&h=360&crop=1

I knew I hated these assh*les from the start. Being border patrol agents, they’re obviously the scum of the Earth. However, I did not expect to hate them just as much as I truly did based on their actions on the show alone. Every episode from them is completely hateable and there wasn’t a single second they were on the screen where I wasn’t completely rooting against them. I’ll just get the border patrol stuff out of the way because I don’t think it takes a rocket scientist to decipher how I feel about them. The fact that they got a second season after they compared the donkeys on their leash in Argentina to the people they “catch” at the border is truly disgusting and I expected better from The Amazing Race producers.
So now let’s talk about how they’re terrible human beings and reality show contestants even when they’re not being racist assh*les. Art & JJ are ridiculously arrogant and self-righteous who felt they could do no wrong. They walked around like they were hot sh*t and the best team to ever run the race, even though Rachel & Dave were kicking their asses leg after leg. Though they did win three legs, one of those wins was because they had the fast forward. Then they had a gall to pretend like they won the Azerbaijan leg because they would’ve been first if Rachel & Dave hadn’t taken the fast forward. No bitch, it doesn’t work like that! You got no prize, you did not win the leg! It makes me so happy that Art & JJ ended up losing in the end despite the fact that they thought they were the best. While being self-righteous they were also giant hypocrites. They got so pissed over other teams working together even though they were lodged up Rachel & Dave’s asses the entire first half of the race. Nary & Jamie dared to help other teams in the airport in Argentina and Art & JJ were so offended because this is supposed to be a two-person race GIVE ME A BREAK :rolleyes:. If they were so confident in their racing ability, they shouldn’t be worried about other teams helping each other. There was also the time they were so annoyed over Brendon & Rachel not taking the fast forward in India and bitched about how stupid everyone else is. They were worried because it gave Bopper & Mark the opportunity to get the fast forward and potentially survive even though they were hours behind. If Art & JJ are so amazing at the race, why were they so worried about Brendon & Rachel not taking the fast forward?? The amazing Art & JJ did almost get eliminated that leg even with Bopper & Mark taking the fast forward, ugh we were so close to losing them once and for all :broken:.
Let’s talk about their one-sided hatemance with Brendon & Rachel because Art & JJ looked absolutely pathetic the entire time. Brendon & Rachel didn’t really like Art & JJ that much, but they hardly paid any attention to them because they were too busy fighting with either Vanessa or each other. Brendon & Rachel were living in Art & JJ’s minds rent-free though. Brendon hated Art & JJ from the start because he’s half-Mexican and they’re border patrol agents, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Art & JJ hating them back had something to do with that. They were always bitching about how stupid Brendon & Rachel are and how all they do is follow other teams. Well then if that’s true, why were they so concerned about U-Turning Brendon & Rachel? They made a deal with their closest allies Rachel & Dave that whenever a U-Turn popped up, it would be used against Brendon & Rachel. Rachel & Dave realized it was stupid to U-Turn them though because Nary & Jamie were hours behind in the leg the U-Turn popped up that it would be pointless. The great strategic masterminds Art & JJ still used the U-Turn against Brendon & Rachel and then spent the rest of the season bitching about how Rachel & Dave dared to break their word even though the only thing they did was not make a stupid move. As everyone expected, Brendon & Rachel survived the U-Turn and Nary & Jamie got eliminated because they were hours behind. Art & JJ, being the big babies they are, spent the rest of the season giving Rachel & Dave the silent treatment :rolleyes:.
I was genuinely fearful that Art & JJ were gonna win and I might’ve had to quit the entire franchise if they did win. Luckily, they had a shitty taxi driver in the finale and they fell to last place :wub:. But then the assh*les made a major comeback when the other teams made fatal errors and they were first at the final roadblock. Luckily, Art choked at the final roadblock (and also didn’t try that hard thinking they already lost to Rachel & Dave) and Rachel was able to make a major comeback at the final roadblock and win :wub::wub:. I figured we’d be stuck seeing them again on the next All-Stars season, but then we dodged a major bullet and they didn’t show up for 24 (God can you imagine how much even more insufferable that season would be with them??) The years passed and we seemed to be safe...but then they randomly reappeared for 31.

Like I already said, I think it's disgusting the producers not only cast them once but twice. Luckily their return turned out to be a giant flop because Art was too fat and old to get through the first leg and even Rupert Boneham kicked their asses :dead:. It was almost worth the price of admission to see them again to see them get embarrassed in the first leg. Was it completely worth it? No. I would've rather never had them on the show in the first place. But if they HAD to come back, these were the exact right circumstances to come back. And it saved any better teams from leaving first so...thanks for that I guess. I still hate them with every fiber of my being and I'm more than glad to make them the first cut of the game.

Save Rowan & Shane

Edited by Alex95

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (STEVEN'S NOMINATIONS ON PAGE 4)

Marshall & Lance

lance-roadblock.jpg

Taking Steven's request to get these douchebags out. I am embarrassed that they are from New York, but at least apparently they are now in Texas where they belong. :giggle:Anyways, anyone who dares to go after Charla and Mirna deserves to get kicked off early and I remember finding these guys super annoying anyway. I kind of get why they found Charla and Mirna abrasive, but they were pretty abrasive themselves and were not even funny about it. At least the girls are hilarious when they're being drama queens ❤️ Anyways, for a team that looks super unathletic, these two brothers did not do too bad until one of them broke their foot or had some kind of injury that just took them out of the race. Good riddance!

Save: Kevin and Jenn

Just now, QueenKalie said:

okay cool so you won't mind me getting rid of all the basic ass male/ male teams then?

Just leave the hot guys alone. You can take out the ones that look like Marshall and Lance :giggle: