The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

Harley & Jonathan

ar26_cast_harley_jonathan.jpg

New Kids on the Block had a bunch of hits Chinese food makes me sick I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer. Okay that's not an actual New Kids song but it doesn't matter I just wanted to type it out lol. Jonathan Knight was a member of the band New Kids on the Block and that's how this couple got on the race. Boy Bands aren't really my thing so I can't say that I am that familiar with their work so I apologize to any fans that he might have. That being said he they didn't do much on the race at all so it's a pretty justified cut for that reason. They lasted 4 legs of the race and finished in 9th place. I don't remember anything that they actually did on the race other than just exist and be a New Kids member so this is a lot easier cut then some of the previous cuts. 

Saving Scott & Blair

Amanda and Chris

latest?cb=20121215130036

Yeah their image does not show but they do not have another one so whatever LOL. They are so insignificant that they do not have a working image. You can probably click on the link to look at it. Anyways, they get confused for the other Amanda and Kris which people actually remember because they are hot, especially Kris. Anyways, these two are from South Dakota, I have never met anyone from SD, but these two look like they are from the middle of nowhere, they definitely have the deer in headlights look. They are the first couple to ever win a leg and get eliminated the very next leg. They have the highest average placing in all teams finishing in 11th place (DUH) because they won a leg and then were booted. Anyways, I have a vague recollection of them but bye!

Save Misa & Maiya

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (Chris' Nominations Posted)

KERRI & STACY

7pluH.gif

Kerri & Stacy were a team of cousins who competed on The Amazing Race 20. They were only the second team of cousins after Charla & Mirna. They weren't the best racers, placing seventh three times. Their best placement was fifth in the second leg. Their poor navigational skills ended up being their downfall in Leg 5. They tried following other teams, but then they got lost when they had to rely on themselves. Despite leaving the Roadblock in seventh place, they got lost enough to end up at the Pit Stop last and were eliminated in 8th place. Kerri & Stacy weren't shown much in the episodes, but deleted scenes posted online showed more of their interactions with the other teams. They were apparently disliked by the other teams since they would cut airport queues and act like they were more deserving than the other teams. Anyway, out they go from the rankdown now.

Saving Christie & Jodi.

@QueenKalie is next to nominate. You must nominate 6 never-nominees and the other 6 teams cannot consist of:

Flo & Zach

Kelly & Jon

Tyler & James

Joey & Meghan

Adam & Bethany

Whitney & Keith

Natalie & Nadiya

Jaime & Cara

Tramel & Talicia

Heather & Eve

Caitlin & Brittany

Scott & Blair

Misa & Maiya

Christie & Jodi

Jim & Marsha

marsha-worry.jpg

I used to randomly hate this team lol. While I’m nowhere near being a fan, they’re not bad or anything like that. They just frequently got into conflict with teams I like, so that made me anti-Jim & Marsha. Jim & Marsha struggled early on when Jim fell at the beginning of the whole race. They almost missed all of the flights out of the country in the very first leg because he had to get stitches first. However, they recovered and then started feuding with everyone I love oop. They lied to Charla & Mirna in the first leg so they became the first team to ever be on Mirna’s shitlist and they’s pretty special ❤️. They also start hating Linda & Karen because allegedly the ladies mentioned something about having to exchange money in Argentina, but they were the only team to do so and fell to last place. No cameras caught anything so no one knows the truth, but I choose to live in the universe where Linda & Karen screwed over Jim & Marsha on purpose :wub:. On the third leg they messed up at reserving tickets at the airport across Argentina and got stuck on the last flight, which eliminated them. Even though they got in conflicts with everyone I love, truthfully they’re fine but also one of the easiest cuts left at this point in the game.

Save Mel & Mike

Erwin & Godwin

Season 10

20061203_072954_qcho2.jpg

Well I haven't done a big write-up before, but Erwin & Godwin may be my biggest yet. I really dislike the teams that pretend to have a moral high ground in comparison to their competition. The Cho Bros don't have any huge reasons why they're so bad ala Cowboys, but there are a bunch of tiny reasons that all add up together. Like spraying people with water guns in the airport before leaving the starting city, getting them in trouble with airport security. Dumbasses lmao. They would also troll the teams that weren't in their "sh*tty racers" clique, like using a fake cell phone to pretend to call a travel agency to get a flight, which only inspired a different contestant (Peter) to borrow a phone from a local and legit do that.

I won't go into all the reasons why the Back Pack was a terrible alliance, but the Cho Bros are one of the biggest reasons why. They would start by pretending to go for the Fast Forward in the Kuwait leg, to gaslight Dustin & Kandice against going for it, only to step aside and let David & Mary take it instead. Kind of a dumb move that easily could've eliminated them, but it was a nice gesture for their friends I guess. I DO roll my eyes on their antics in later legs, where they would finish tasks and purposely wait around for Kentucky and Bama so they can work together/book flights together even if the flights were sh*tty/etc. They would finally get their comeuppance in their final leg, when Lyn & Karlyn decided they were sick of their wild goose chase garbage and ditched them. ❤️ 

This write-up is long enough so I'm not gonna go into too much more detail. Point is, they're the biggest offenders of teams treating TAR like one of Maya Rudolph's secret tests of character to get into The Good Place. The Race is not a karma competition and just like in real life, the teams that view themselves as having the most moral character are usually either super insecure or lacking in said moral character--especially if your reasoning is "the other teams are too pretty to be as morally sound as we are."

Save Dan & Jordan

Edited by Weedy_Speedy

MICHAEL & KATHY

odOYm.gif

Michael & Kathy were a long-distance dating couple who competed on The Amazing Race 3. They were a more laid-back team compared to their fellow racers. Various times it was brought up how Michael needed to step up and be more assertive. Unfortunately, this ended up being their downfall when they were one of the few teams to mistakenly put unleaded gas into their diesel vehicles. While others teams like Teri & Ian and Flo & Zach were determined to fix the issue as soon as possible (with Ian even doing the repairs himself), Michael & Kathy chose to stay overnight in a hotel. They arranged for the car to be fixed the next day, but it just put them further behind. As a result, they were eliminated in Leg 5 in eighth place. According to their Wiki page, Michael & Kathy have gotten married and now have two children. That's nice that they ended up staying together. Anyway, sorry to any fans, but out they go from the rankdown.

Saving Kevin & Michael.

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (QK's Nominations Posted)

Zev & Justin

zev-and-justin-at-the-start.jpg

Zev Glassenberg and Justin Kanew are a team of Friends on The Amazing Race 15 and a team of Best Friends on The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business. Here is a team I never understood why they were chosen for a second chance I mean technically yes they had unfinished business so I do understand that but I still could and would argue there were better more likeable teams with unfinished business too. They were very careless the whole race both time they ran it and often made careless mistakes learning from nothing. I mean losing your passport is always so hilariously confusing when it happens but it gives me second hand embrasssment and anxiety I couldn't handle that at all let alone during a race like this lol. I just never was attached to these two so I will cut them now

Saving Uchenna & Joyce

Just now, Weedy_Speedy said:

Zev & Justin are cool people I guess, but I never really got them as well. Their weird insistence on dragging the Globetrotters to the end with them in UB was cringe as well.

Well they were friends from TAR 15 going into the season lol. I know everyone here hates the Globetrotters, but I didn't mind them when they were aligned with Zev & Justin and Kisha & Jen.

uKUGi.gif

This father & duo team from the 16th season were one of the most consistent team from the season, but this was not enough for me to root for them - they're a tad bit boring like there was nothing that made me want to root for them; In general, the teams on that season were just there for me & I love when a team can bring us some element of entertainment which this team never really gave us. As mentioned earlier, they were one of the most consistent team - they placed 4th, 7th, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 1st, and 6th which was when they got eliminated. And their biggest highlight from their time on the show was them leaving their backpacks behind after leaving them somewhere; they ran the rest of the race with just the clothes on their back which helped them win 1st place - this was shortlived as they struggled the following leg which cost them their elimination. Anyway, they're not an exciting team & I am kinda find with letting them go out of the remaining teams nominated.

SAVING: CAROL & BRANDY