The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

30 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

The alliance stayed strong all season long, even ending up as the actual Final 5.

Yeah I looked up spoilers after episode 3 and that's when I decided that my time was better spent than watching a season with a sh*tty alliance.

Will & James are funny to me though, because they are exactly the kind of obnoxious prick gays I can't stand in real life. "I can't imagine doing this Race with anyone other than Will!!!" right after they talked about him applying with like, nine different partners. :haha: That in combination with their high school elitism means I won't be finishing TAR32 anytime soon, since I knew before I began they were the winners. Will rolling his eyes at Leo & Alana sharing info with another ~non-chosen~ team is forever seared into my brain. Seriously, what a douche lmao.

Also I was kinda hoping Mika & Canaan would go because they were (undeservingly) popular on IDF back in the day and she's responsible for three seasons of the Globetrotters. :closedeyes:

gW0tP.gif

In the Survivor world, Ethan & Jenna are fan favourites & many had high expectations for them when they were cast on the 19th season of The Amazing Race. Unfortunately, they were a huge disappointment on The Amazing Race's 19th season. As soon as the race started, they had a huge target on their back where all the teams were like "OMG LET'S GET RID OF THEM ASAP".  They were able to finish near the top during the first leg but the second leg was not much luck for them - they did give a mini-meltdown when they lost their clue / misread some signs; They were eliminated in 10th place. Overall, I do wish we could have seen more of them but I think this is the right spot for them as they didn't give us much on the show compare to Survivor. 

SAVING : KAYLANI & LISA

Lake & Michelle
Lake-Michelle-Eliminated-png.webp

Well as I don't want to upset the person nominating next I gues that means goodbye to Lake and Michelle. I actually enjoyed them for entertainment factors during season 9 so I guess this may not be the popular one but I am going to go with the request I saw first. Terry Lake Garner and Michelle Garner are a team of Married Parents on The Amazing Race 9.

The couple often bickered throughout their time on the race, with Lake tending to berate Michelle for all their mistakes and give himself credit for all their successes,  which sounds like the typical man on this show lol.

Saving: Shana & Jennifer

Edited by *Diana

Shamir & Sara

hqdefault.jpg

Sara was gorgeous and super sweet and very likable. It was hilarious that she was paired with legit the most aggressive, unpredictable guy of that season (even more so than the raging tyrant Redmond). Honestly Brooke and Shamir would have been the most amazing trainwreck pairing, and honestly if they were together, I probably would have found them so entertaining that I would enjoy them. I seriously think that Shamir was probably on steroids and that was causing his anger management issues. He is a good looking guy, but that personality just drops him below anyone imaginable. It was just ridiculous, his reactions were so unbelievably exaggerated and you would think that a large, strong looking man like that could suck it up and would not act like a prissy prince, but he sure brought it when it came to being prissy and unreasonable! The funniest part probably is still when he legit complained about his package hurting in the window washing roadblock. I mean, to be fair, perhaps he had a larger package than the other guys, but I doubt it was comfortable for any of the men, yet he was legit the ONLY one who complained about it and could not do it like multiple times. RIDIC! Watch Shamir have the smallest package of all the men, and that was the reason it hurt :rofl: Anyways, sorry Sara, I would love to save you because of your ties to gorgeous Logan, but your partner has gots to go!

Save CheeHu

• Sad 1

Bob & Joyce

amazing-race-7.JPG?1384968217

Bob & Joyce seem like cute and nice people. But they’re complete and utter fodder. They had a pretty good hook to get cast. They are both widows and met each other through internet dating (before internet dating or phone apps were as huge as they are now). Joyce took the leadership role on the team and Bob was happy to let her do so. They wanted to prove that they can do anything at their age. They seemed like a strong team and that they could possibly pull a Teri & Ian and go the distance. Unfortunately for them, they accidentally got booked for business tickets instead of economy when they were trying to go to Russia. Thus they had to change all their plans and they ended up getting left behind alone and finished the fourth leg in eighth place. Fine enough, but nothing special unfortunately.

Save Zev & Justin

Edited by Alex95

CHAD & STEPHANIE

k8Vhz.gif

Chad & Stephanie were a dating (later turned engaged) couple who competed on The Amazing Race 17. They were the bickering couple of the season as Stephanie didn't like how he'd talk to her like she was one of his football teammates. However, they had a strong relationship despite dating for less than a year. Chad even proposed to Stephanie during Leg 8 of the race, which they ended up winning. That's a nice memorable moment for them (and Chad was the very first person to propose during the race). The couple has since gotten married and had children. Nonetheless, Season 17 had a lot of great and memorable teams, and I don't think Chad & Stephanie really stand out as much compared to them. Chad & Stephanie would eventually get eliminated in Leg 9. They got on the later flight and were U-Turned by Nat & Kat, and they finished the race in 5th place. And now out they go from the rankdown too.

Saving Rachel & Elissa.

TKBy1sv.gif 

Eswar & Aparna

Season 32

EjnzN3FUYAAKvLd.jpg

I hate that all the images that show up on Google are humongous because I don't care enough to take time out of my life to find smaller pics. Ya'll will deal. Anyway, who?! Or better yet, who cares?! I normally wouldn't cut a team that are from a season I largely haven't watched, but they lucked into that terrible alliance so that automatically makes them fair to cut. Even in the three episodes I've seen, they were largely invisible. Most interesting thing is that I keep confusing them for a married couple for whatever reason, rather than siblings. Probably because sibling teams usually have amusing interactions with each other, which these two don't. Thank you, next.

Save Nick & WHOLESOME ANGEL Vicki

spGI8.gif

This father & son team - probably one of the better father & son team on the race - proved that having some difference can be a silver lining; I absolutely loved that Dennis wanted to do this to spend time with his son, Andrew ❤️.  They competed on the 3rd season of the Amazing Race - their time was shortlived and they struggled from the start as they always finished behind the pack. I remember rooting for them and being upset with them eliminated as they were struggling and used their Fast Forward which wasn't enough to save them. Overall, I would have loved see them compete again as I feel we didn't see a lot of them but like Kevin said, this is a good spot for them. 

SAVING: JOEY & MEGHAN

12 hours ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Yeah I looked up spoilers after episode 3 and that's when I decided that my time was better spent than watching a season with a sh*tty alliance.

Will & James are funny to me though, because they are exactly the kind of obnoxious prick gays I can't stand in real life. "I can't imagine doing this Race with anyone other than Will!!!" right after they talked about him applying with like, nine different partners. :haha: That in combination with their high school elitism means I won't be finishing TAR32 anytime soon, since I knew before I began they were the winners. Will rolling his eyes at Leo & Alana sharing info with another ~non-chosen~ team is forever seared into my brain. Seriously, what a douche lmao.

Yeah, I wasn’t a fan either. Not only did I dislike the alliance, but I thought Will & James were hypocritical at times. 

• Like 1