The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

Thank you to, Gigi, Sola, Victoria, Wally & Zoey for submitting nominations along with my own. Each of us got our Top 2 picks nominated and then I went based on how many nomination votes the other teams received for the remaining 2 spots.

PUBLIC NOMINATIONS

Logan & Chris
Ken & Tina
Dustin & Kandice
Flo & Zach
Blake & Paige
Azaria & Hendekea
Kaylynn & Haley
Liz & Marie
Nathan & Jennifer
James & Jaymes
Jaime & Cara
Gus & Hera
Brooke & Robbie
Sam & Dan

You must cut and save 1 team each. (!) 

@Alex95 @*Chris @*Diana @JC @Weedy_Speedy @QueenKalie @Steven_

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (Public Nominations Posted)

Kaylynn & Haley

the-amazing-race-season-32-episode-4-kay

Kaylynn & Haley are sweet girls who had a nice little underdog story on the most recent season, but last season was trash so "one of the best teams of last season" is hardly a rave review. IDF pretty much fell in love with them immediately as two white blonde girls, but they weren't giving me anything. We saw early on that they had an alliance with Leo & Alana but that was pretty much all we got to know about them. They got saved by a NEL elimination in Paraguay and I was less than enthused, especially when we lost Michelle & Victoria they following week, who I would've much rather seen the NEL help.

So, the girls were dead to me, but they I started to welcome them into my heart because the following leg they get spared by another NEL :dead:. They've come in last place for 2 out of the last 3 legs so I started to appreciate them as cockroaches who just wouldn't die. They were also one of the few teams left out of the obnoxious big alliance so I was definitely rooting for them to overthrow the majority alliance. They barely squeaked by another leg when they turned on Leo & Alana and used their yield power against them. It was frustrating seeing them do the majority alliance's dirty work, but it was either them or Leo & Alana going home and I liked the killer instinct they showed to backstab their closest allies who helped save them early in the season.

The next two hours if Kaylynn & Haley vs. the Mine 5. Who would've guessed these two girls would be the last ones standing outside of the alliance :dead:. Everyone picked on them and they got yielded for the next two legs. Ouch. They were so confused because they weren't a threat to literally anybody :dead:. It was kinda sad to see them get absolutely annihilated, but they absolutely sucked at the race so the fact that they lasted 8 legs is nothing short of a miracle. Unfortunately third time in last place was a charm and they finally got eliminated in sixth place. Just when I started really liking them. By the end of the season, they ended up being one of my favorite teams! But we're in the top 50 now and they just don't stack up to the rest.

Save Flo & Zach

• Thanks 1

BROOKE & ROBBIE

oQCmab2.gif

Brooke & Robbie competed on The Amazing Race 25. They were dating pro wrestlers, and they were looking to dominate the race based on their physical prowess. However, they struggled throughout the race and were easily frazzled. They weren't the best at mental tasks, and they had navigational issues too. However, their frustrations made them more of a comic relief team. They were often boastful about themselves, but they also had a self-deprecating humor too. They never got too angry with each other, and it was funny seeing them somehow stumble into the Final 4. They also weren't afraid to play the game, even lying to Amy & Maya about the location of merlion statues to get ahead. Brooke & Robbie never won a leg in the race until Leg 11 in the Philippines. They also overcame a Speed Bump that leg too, so they went from last to first place. Their good fortune wouldn't last as they were eliminated in fourth place in the following leg. It was the finale, and Phil eliminated them halfway through the episode. I enjoyed Brooke & Robbie throughout the season, but they weren't my favorite team of the season. Post-race, Brooke & Robbie broke up and have since married other people. Anyway, kudos to them for lasting this long in the rankdown.

Saving Jaymes & James.

Jaime & Cara

ar18_cast_jaime_cara.jpg

I don't like every F/F team even if they are cheerleaders and good looking. There was just something about this team and a bunch of the teams on this season that bothered me plus this list was filled with teams that I like so I was left with limited options anyways. Jaime and Cara finished in second place on Amazing Race 14 so they did quite well for themselves despite never actually winning a leg. They were invited back for unfinished business but they didn't make much of an impact on that season. We are into the top 50 though so cutting a team that I don't really care about isn't that tough so out they go from this rankdown now.  

Saving Blake & Paige

LIZ & MARY

Number one - these noms were a choice on behalf of the public. Number two - who are these two? I know they were on the 19th seaosn and they’re very a generic team of all-American girls. They finished in 8th place and made it this far? What have they brought to their time on the race to get that honour? I am still finding try to find the answer. It seemed that they did struggle a lot - just trying to submit my writeup and saving one of my fave team while losing another top team of mine. Anyway, I doubt anyone have them as top faves and won’t be missed around here.

SAVING DUSTIN AND KANDICE 

Edited by *Chris

5 minutes ago, *Chris said:

LIZ & MARY

Number one - these noms were a choice on behalf of the public. Number two - who are these two? I know they were on the 19th seaosn and they’re very a generic team of all-American girls. They finished in 8th place and made it this far? What have they brought to their time on the race to get that honour? I am still finding try to find the answer. It seemed that they did struggle a lot - just trying to submit my writeup and saving one of my fave team while losing another top.

SAVING DUSTIN AND KANDICE 

You're at 96 words. Throw another sentence in there!