The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

Nick & Starr

3f753c71088bb26be42050ee527b77758c-5-nic

Give me Nick & Starr on a competitive as hell all winners season and I believe they’d be a great and entertaining team. Whenever Nick & Starr weren’t dominatning, they were actually pretty fun and entertaining. Unfortunately for us, there were only four legs in total that Nick & Starr did not win :dead:. So while Nick & Starr are obviously one of the most dominant teams in Amazing Race history and you surely cannot take that away from them, they are also one of the most boring.
Nick & Starr’s seven leg wins were absolutely groundbreaking and just one of the most impressive performances I have ever seen. Despite being young and not very well-traveled, they were physically fit, they were smart, they were resourceful, and they were just competitive as hell and prepared to do whatever it took to win. While a lot of the women in these male/female pairs of winning teams kind of rode the coattails of their male partner, that couldn’t be further from the truth for Nick & Starr. Starr absolutely pulled her own weight and greatly contributed to their team’s victory.
Before Nick & Starr won six of the final seven legs, I thought they had potential to be a really fun team. In the second leg, Nick & Starr had chronic backstabbing syndrome and literally cycled through multiple teams, backstabbing them along the way in an effort to survive. Nick is absolutely hysterical at the roadblock, aligning with Sarah trying to get answers from her, and them immediately dumping her when she had no information to give her. He then transparently runs straight to Andrew for answers, but then solves it himself and backstabs Andrew and doesn’t help him, despite previously promising that he would help. Nick & Starr were extremely shameless in the fact that they were prepared to do whatever it takes to win and were comfortable making enemies.
Of course this most notably comes to be in their rivalry with Kelly & Christy. The two quickly turn on each other when Christy accuses Starr of pushing her sports bra off the ledge at a pitstop :wub:. From that point on, the two teams had their guns pointed at each other, waiting to strike first. Nick & Starr attempted to convince Aja & Ty to use a U-Turn on Kelly & Christy, but they failed to convince them to do so. But soon enough, Nick & Starr reached Cambodia and then decided to win every single leg for the rest of the season until they won the race. I can’t fault them for strong racing, but man is it incredibly boring to watch. They did take a brief hiatus from dominating in the first Russia leg thanks to a terrible taxi driver, and during that time Starr’s fun side came out of hiding as she was melting down in the back of a taxi cab. Unfortunately that was all we got from them for the rest of the season. They’re certainly amazing racers, but they were just so much better than everyone else their season it was not fun to watch at all.

Save Sam & Dan (me saving the only M/M team??? You're welcome JC :kissbye:)

Leo & Alana

ar32_cast_09_800x1000.jpg

Leo & Alana were the nerdy dating couple on season 32 of The Amazing Race and they finished in 7th place. They were my second favorite team that season behind Kaylynn and Haley so I liked them well enough. I don't typically root for the nerdy team as that's not really an archetype that appeals to me but I did like them both and I enjoyed their relationship with the girls so I was rooting for them to do well. They only did mediocre because they were seen as a threat to the big boring alliance that ruined the season so they didn't really have time to shine I suppose. They ended up getting married after the season was over and Leo took Alana's surname which isn't something you see very often but good for him and them as they do seem really happy together so I wish them the best of luck in the future! 

Saving Kaylynn & Haley

Terrence and sarah

unfortunately I like the other three couples more. I actually enjoyed Terrence and Sarah too and was rooting for them to make it farther and win. Terrence was a bit too intense at times but I rooted for them because they seemed like unpopular kids that were not part of the cool crowd, so I had to naturally root for the underdog. I was honestly rooting for them to take out Nick and Starr in the fast forward and heartbroken that the task was eating meat :( I think that if my husband and I ever go on the amazing race we will avoid fast forwards because he is vegetarian and you know they would give us an effing meat task! Anyways I really enjoyed them but this is a great placement for them and while they lost, they were an extremely strong nerd team so gots to love them!

Save Abbie and ryan duh, they hated the twins and ryan is hot even though he’s a douche

Kym & Alli

S25-Kym-Alli.jpg

Kym Perfetto and Alli Forsythe were a team of Urban Bike Racers from The Amazing Race season 25. Kym & Alli were the free-spirited team that season which every season has. They were boring but likeable to me. They spent a lot of the race near the front of the pack.  Their dumb attempt at surfing Fast Forward against Adam & Bethany truly sealed their fate  and really it was deserved who thought that was a good idea lol?  They probably could of won that season if they didn't pull such a dumb move in the heat of the moment.

Also, I forgot to post my decision before writing this and so thank goodness Jc took the two I was planning on leaving him  :giggle:

SAVING Gus & Hera

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (Steven Nominates Next)

Zach & Rachel

The-Amazing-Race-Season28-Episode-6-Kings.jpg

I was weirdly drawn to Zach & Rachel during the season, but they didn’t do anything where I can justify loving them or anything. Going into the season, Zach was one of the few racers I actually knew thanks to his videos. I find Zach’s vines to be really fun so I was hoping to enjoy them throughout the season. Like I said, for some reason I was drawn to them. Maybe it’s because I think Zach is cute. Maybe it’s because they’re one of the least camera-whorey teams of the season (unlike everyone else, they did not find the need to shriek like banshees every second of the race). Maybe it’s because Rachel is one of the least likely people to be a reality star I have ever seen on the show. Idk. Whatever it was, they were a fine team!
Unfortunately, the editors seemed to have forgotten about their existence. Despite winning a leg and nearly get eliminated early on, we got almost no content from Zach & Rachel. My gut’s telling me the editors weren’t hiding gold from us, Zach & Rachel were just that boring. Normally I think I would be a bit harsher on them, but this was a cast crowded with loud and boisterous personalities so I was fine with them being the token boring team. They raced a decently strong race and, like I said, got that leg win in Georgia. Unfortunately, Rachel ended up doing the super physical roadblock in Indonesia that the rest of the guys did and they fell to last place. Zach tried to make up time with the kite roadblock, but they still lost in a boatrace to Brodie & Kurt. They seem like really great people and I wish them the best. They’re just not made for reality television (which is probably a compliment).

Save Lyn & Karlyn

Adam & Rebecca

Former contestants Rebecca Cardon and Adam Malis arrive to "A Night... News  Photo - Getty Images

Adam and Rebecca are extremely annoying and unlikable couple from season 6 of the Amazing Race. I am legit shocked they some how lasted this long into the game. I think I saved them like once because of who they were against but really don't think they belong anywhere near our top 100. Let alone further along then that LOL. The two constantly argued during their time on the race over the stupidest sh*t like his sunglasses. It was just dumb lol. Rebecca was ALWAYS crying about how much she hated Adam and couldn't wait to be away from him. He was a duchebag to her most of the time. The worst part even though they are argued so much they some how we successful in the race getting to the final 3. That is no good for me. Rebecca did much better for herself after the race and getting away from him

SAVING Kelly & Jon who also fought and were unlikable so :dead:

Edited by *Diana

Scott & Blair

Season 28

I'll pretty this up later. The main thing I remember about this team was them (undeservingly) being spared of a leg 1 elimination, which led to a showmance with Brodie (I think you all know my opinions on uninteresting young heterosexual relationships), and Scott messing up on the roadblock from the final leg. This led to them sparing Tyler & Korey, who were dominating the season at that point, so overall I'd say they were pretty useless. I don't remember what they were internet famous for and I don't care enough to look it up and figure it out. I'm just doing a quick bs write-up to, for the second time in a row, make sure nobody cuts an amazing mother/daughter team.

Save Nancy & Emily

Edited by Weedy_Speedy

Jason & Lorena

the-amazing-race-12-20071129040956223-00

I liked this team well enough but they didn't last all that long so it's definitely a fair cut at this point. Jason & Lorena were a dating couple of season 12 of the Amazing Race and they finished in 8th place. They did fight a lot and did win an early leg of the race so in that regard they are probably one of the more memorable early boot teams but we are nearing the top 50 so that's whatever at this point. Lorena really struggled on the one leg that she competed on barely avoiding elimination but they were behind the pack during the next leg because of this and the lack of an equalizer so they were Uturned by Shana & Jennifer which was a righteous and bold move so props to the girls on pulling that off so that sealed Jason and Lorena's fate. I wouldn't have been opposed to seeing them on some second chance type season but it never happened and that's fine no huge loss their either so out they go from this rankdown now.

Saving Nathan & Jennifer

10 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Congrats to Kaylynn & Haley for winning season 32! Winners chart will be updated once we have a few more season winners so I can do a mass update to it.

4 hours ago, *Chris said:

Who?

:dead:

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Save 

The only good team that season

Eeehhhhh.