The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

Ken and Gerard 

In the most horrendous set of nominations so far clearly targeting peen annihilation hates so much male sexism on IDF, I unfortunately had to cut Ken and Gerard because I just liked the other teams more. But this is still a stellar team. What amazing dynamics to put two brothers who could not be more different on the show so early. I rooted for these brothers from the very beginning because of their early alliance with Derek and drew obvs. But still find it hilarious that I think flo and zach basically saved them from elimination at final 4 which ultimately eliminated flo’s sweetheart. And flo was the one who gave the information! But I guess she basically accidentally helped them win by eliminating the twins. Zach was probably screaming in delight when he watched the show back. Hilarity. I rooted for Derek and drew but I guess I wasn’t too heartbroken since I think I also slightly wanted Teri and Ian to win and become the first non all male team to win. Ken and Gerard were my faves of the final 3 though. Flo and zach, specifically flo annoyed me forever. Anyways ken and Gerard were a very successful team and perhaps their differences balanced them into a strong team on the race. Good for them and good for them getting this far! Not a typical IDF darling team and could easily have been eliminated early in most groups of IDF rankers.

save the sexy anf twins

Gaghan Family

Family Edition

GaghanFamilyEdition.jpg

Family Edition was a horrible failed experiment that has all been scrubbed from the face of the TAR canon for good reason. The Gaghans were essentially the face of the season, being a team that was made up of two parents and their young kids, which is how you'd think they'd cast all the rest of the teams for this season. They hold the distinction of being the only family that was eliminated outside of the United States, after Tammy couldn't find a red bean, likely because she had a concussion from her daughter f*cking yeeting her into the back of a minibus just hours prior. That was hilarious. Tammy was also good for some insider knowledge, being active on TAR websites in the mid-2000s, and doing stuff like outing Fran & Barry from season 9 as absolutely stank assh*les. That was also hilarious. Damn, I'm kinda regretting cutting them now, but I know people here like the Weavers and probably want them to win for family edition, so here you go.

Save Oswald & Danny

Edited by Weedy_Speedy

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (Diana's Nominations Posted)
3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Well, it's been a lot more than 24 hours, so I'm gonna need someone to make the cut. :dead: 

Whoever makes it, Chris is nominating next anyway so you guys could always leave the cut for him if you want.

It's only been 20 hours tho, should I not?

Imagine that I was going to cut the iconic Weaver family over Brian & Greg, although I really enjoyed them but they didn't bring entertainment in my life as the Weavers did.  This all-american team of good looking brothers competed on the 7th season of Amazing Race. And honestly, beside their good looks, I do not remember much about their time on the race beside their car flipping over during a leg. They were seen as a top favourite to take it all as they kept finishing in the top half or near the top of the teams. But as mentioned earlier, their car flipping incident really had an impact on their journey as they also had a terrible leg when they got eliminated in 6th place.

SAVING: WEAVER FAMILY

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (Chris Nominates Next)

LAURA & TYLER

VcwwyeO.gif

Laura & Tyler were the winners of The Amazing Race 26. They are the first winners to not have a pre-existing relationship as they were on the season with the blind dating twist. Casting tried to play matchmaker, and they were one of the teams who met for the first time on the race. Laura professed her attraction to Tyler at the beginning, but it seemed like Tyler wasn't really into her. So, Laura & Tyler didn't try to explore a potential romance between them. Instead, they focused on doing well to make it to the end of the race and win. They were successful, usually placing high in each leg. They did almost put themselves out of the race when they left behind a fanny pack. However, they managed to find it in Jeff & Jackie's car (which was the car Laura & Tyler were in before they switched cars) and continued on. Anyway, I wasn't a fan of Laura & Tyler. They were so smug and constantly badmouthed the other racers, especially Hayley. They had such a high opinion about themselves and looked down on their competitors, so I wasn't happy to see them win the race in the end. They were originally eliminated very early on in this rankdown, and now out they go again. 

Saving Liz & Marie.

• Like 1

Hayden & Aaron

Season 6

zi43lMe.jpg

I'm honestly not feeling too inspired to make a write-up for any of these teams, but I wanted to make sure nobody cut Shelley & Nici, so let's see if I can bs one out for Hayden & Aaron. They were on season 6, the season that kickstarted TAR's obsession with young straight dating couples, and boy did they never f*cking look back LOL. They were fine enough, definitely better than Kris & Jon for sure (since they weren't plastic robots) but their entertainment value for me wasn't as great as Adam & Rebecca or Kendra. They would be eliminated when they had a leg from hell which ended with Hayden having to quit an awful luck roadblock, sealing their fate. Aaron would propose upon their elimination though, and last I was aware, they're still together, so good for them!

Save Shelley & Nici