The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

JEREMY & SANDY

gxCTd.gif

Jeremy & Sandy were a dating couple who competed on the Season 19 of The Amazing Race. I didn't mind Jeremy & Sandy, but they were rather unmemorable. That could be the edit's fault, but Jeremy & Sandy just seemed like background characters for most of the race. The eventually finished in second place, which was slightly unexpected due to how little airtime they received. Maybe they were just easily overshadowed by the bigger personalities that season? Nonetheless, you'd think that the runner-up team would have been featured more, right? Anyway, Jeremy & Sandy were a solid team that made a few mistakes here and there and had some communication issues too. They did win one leg in Panama (this was right before the final leg and when Andy & Tommy got eliminated). Their costliest mistake was in the final leg though. Instead of going to the former residence known as "The Dump," they took the direction of some local telling them to go to a used furniture store called "The Dump." This blunder is probably what I remember about Jeremy & Sandy the most. This mistake (along with Amani & Marcus's struggle in the flight simulator challenge) allowed Ernie & Cindy to easily make it to the Finish Line unchallenged to claim the million dollar prize. Anyway, Jeremy & Sandy have since gotten married and have two children now. That's nice for them, but out they now go from the rankdown.

Saving Tyler & James.

James & Abba

ar21_cast_james_mark.jpg

James & Abba  were the hippy team on Amazing Race 21.  They seemed like nice enough people but hippies teams really aren't my thing so I never connected with them and they were just kinda there for me.  James and Abba had the potential to be a really strong team but they kept losing stuff whether it was money that they lost early on or later one when they lost a passport that ultimately cost them the race. You obviously cannot continue racing if you lost your passport so needless to say that holding on to that is incredibly important lol. They did win 2 legs of the race and finished in 6th place so they did fairly well and they had like a 6 hour lead on some of the teams before they lost their passport so they would have advanced on further if they didn't lose it but those are the breaks I  guess. I preferred other teams on this season including the team that I saved over them Trey & Lexi so I think this is a fair spot for them so out they go from this rankdown now. 

Saving Trey & Lexi

Reichen & Chip
American-married-game-show-contestants-C

Reichen Lehmkuhl and Willis Chapman "Chip" Arndt, Jr. were a Married team from Season four of the Amazing Race and were the Official Winners of The Amazing Race season 4. At the time of the show airing Reichen was a Twenty-eight-year-old pilot who taught at a flight school in Los Angeles, California. After the show they split up which isn't shocking really with how they treated each other and the lack of respect they gave each other. They did win their season though so they have a million dollars to ease that blow. I am sure this won't be a popular cut with many but I am just playing the game I want and don't really care about petty drama. Sorry to any fans of these two I just find them overrated and one of the 2 extremely unlikable so I'll make this cut.

Saving: Meghan & Cheyne 

• Like 1

Caroline and jennifer

not a target of mine, but out of who was left, just happens to be my least fave. They were country singers who on their first season were aligned with the bates brothers who were hockey players and douchenozzles. Still makes me sick that the butterfaces won the season. Blech but anyways, the girls were not terrible except when they were up the hockey men azzes which I guess was all the time. But they were better on the all star season or at least more bearable. I liked that they used what they had to manipulate the men. I am honestly ok with that ruthless form of gameplay as long as it is done tastefully. Although maybe I am a hypocrite because I probably would not find it acceptable if the genders were reversed. Or if it were not an all female team. Not sure, anyways I like that they manipulated jet and cord to get the extra express pass. I cannot fault them for that. But yeah I guess they are a mixed bag. Not sure how their country careers went but I am guessing they probably did not go very well. Pretty girls though. If I was straight I would definitely be keeping them in as long as possible. Happy Labor Day everyone! Also rip reichen and chip, masc gays getting hated on for being masc although I don’t like chip that much so I understand you guys hating him. Reichen is perfection though :wub:

Keith & Whitney

Season 25

Keith-Tollefson-Whitney-Duncan.jpg

Weren't these two transplants from Survivor or something? Whatever, I don't watch Survivor so for me they were just typical good-looking straight couple number five billion (give or take of course). Season 25 had an incredible cast and it was not at all necessary to have a whitebread dating couple that TAR is obsessed with casting. Their best moment was pissing off Shelley!Goddess, which led to them getting U-Turn karma'd out of the race. :wub: Other than that, they did nothing, or nothing that's worth noting as a race fan. Congrats on the good looks and blonde hair and apparent marriage, though.

Save Toni & Dallas

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (Alex's Nominations Posted)

In front of me, there's two basic teams that I do not really care about. The team that I am sending home is the team that I can easily write many words about without looking online so I am cutting Jessica & John.  As we know, they were the All-American good looking dating team from the 22nd season. They actually started off the season super strong with dominating most of the legs, and even got the express pass. They were not on good term with most of the team, and their gameplay came back to bit them because karma is a real thing. They ended up eliminating by being overconfident and cocky - it was iconic because they had an express pass but refused to not use it. They were brought back for redemption in a future All-Stars season which was good enough to redeem their run because they did not waste an express pass.  Anyway, I don't think anyone will miss them from the rankdown but if so, I don't really care.

Saving : Nick & Starr #meh

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (Diana Nominates Next)

Trevor & Chris

trevor-and-chris.jpg

I loved Trevor & Chris as much as you could possibly love a team with as shitty of an edit as the one that Trevor & Chris got. Despite barely being visible until their last two legs, I could tell Trevor & Chris were fun sassy gays who deserved better. In the first leg, Chris made some joke about having to pray for forgiveness from being jealous of Trevor getting to do a heights task and I’m about 90% sure they were making fun of Andy & Tommy who unironically did that in TAR 19 so I loved them unconditionally from that point on. Trevor & Chris were an extremely strong team who finished towards the top of the middle-of-the-pack for the first four legs. I was drawn to them as background characters because they were really fun background characters (and Trevor is one of the hottest men to ever run the race). I felt validated in the fifth leg in France where it was revealed Trevor & Chris actually are really fun ❤️. They were cracking jokes about how the other teams encourage each other and Chris was just flopping at the roadblock and the two of them were just being sarcastic bitches to each other ❤️. I assumed this was their elimination leg because why else would they randomly start showing them out of nowhere? But miraculously, Joey & Tim f*cked up the roadblock and detour even worse than Trevor & Chris so they survived! But then they got U-Turned by Cody & Jessica the next leg and got eliminated with no chance of catching up.

I think there were a lot of hidden layers to Trevor & Chris that we could have explored. On the surface, they’re just hot sassy gay guys. In reality though, they’re extremely well-educated and successful musicians. They’re at the top of their game when it comes to playing the violin. Trevor & Chris shocked the hell out of me during the detour where they had to listen to two lectures and do an oral quiz. Their ability to retain information was insanely impressive and they managed to get it done in only two tries (compared to Eric & Daniel, the only other team to do that detour, who did it in like 10 tries). Trevor & Chris kinda killed the leg and I wish they were able to make up enough time to survive, but the U-Turn just killed them. I’ve said it a million times, but f*ck U-Turns before detours!

Save Joe & Bill

Edited by Alex95

TIM & TE JAY

lHVSGJy.gif

Tim & Te Jay were college sweethearts who competed on The Amazing Race 25. Despite coming in second place in the first leg of the race, they were a mostly middle-of-the-pack kind of team. They weren't the strongest racers, but they did well enough. They did bicker occasionally and make some small mistakes before getting back on track. However, their demise came in Malta when they took too long to switch Detours. All the teams struggled with the pole running task, yet Tim & Te Jay chose to keep trying. They were unable to grab the second flag to complete the task. Switching Detours wasn't the wrong choice, but waiting too long to switch is what cost them. They knew all the other teams had switched to the other Detour at that point, so their only hope was to just try to finally complete the pole running task. But they did eventually switch, but they were way too far behind to catch up. Their elimination in sixth place was no surprise at that point. Anyway, Tim & Te Jay were nice enough, but I think this is a fair spot for them to leave the rankdown at this point. Sorry to any fans though.

Saving Jaymes & James.

Henry & Evan

dd18826bf0a7e719_ar30_henry_evan_800x100

I never really cared for Henry and Evan much so I figure I mine as well cut them now. Henry and Evan were on season 30 of The Amazing Race and they finished in second place. They were Jody's biggest rivals and were in a great position to win the million but they choked on the final task and Jessica got the plane built before Henry did and she won the million. Henry and Evan were the nerd team who went to prestigious colleges and have all these great academic achievements and when it came down to it a cocktail waitress outsmarted them which has to be embarrassing lol. But anyways its basically the end of the game and their is a lot of great teams left and this is just a team that I never cared about so it's a pretty easy cut in this situation so out they go from this rankdown now.

Saving Vanck & Ashton