The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

Tyler & James

Season 10

TylerJamesOpening.jpg

Enjoy their fanservice opening pic. Yeah they look good, they're both models after all. And good for them on beating drug addiction, that is a fantastic accomplishment that they deserved to be commended for. However, as a TAR team? They were boring and vaguely douchey. Tyler at least was, I remember him being sort of an annoying fratbro type. James was a little more fun with how he never lived up to Tyler's expectations, but Brodie & Kurt did that better for me. I will finish this write-up by saying that although I don't really mind who places where at this point, I am kinda 100% judging someone who would cut Jaymes & James while this basic boring-ass team was on the same list of nominations.

Save Joe & Bill

Meghan and Cheyne

Ugh FML for having a life during the weekend. Meghan and Cheyne were the super cute blond couple with barbie and ken vibes. I didn't mind them, they are not among my favorite winners because they were a bit obvious and I believe they dominated with an amazing number of winning legs, so not exactly fun to root for. I also think Cheyne could be a bit obnoxious at times because he was a bit too cocky. Usually I like the cock, but Cheyne was not really my type even though I usually like blonds, so his cockiness just did not sit well. Meghan was a more likable. Anyways they are a fierce All-American team so I am sure middle America loved them. Against Dan & Jordan, this was just a no-brainer as I have to save my gay bro-straight bro duo as they remind me of how my brother and I would be on the race. Except my brother is not as uncomfortable with the gay thing as Dan was. Also, did their parents really name them Dan and JorDAN? lolol I just noticed that. Anyways congrats to Meghan and Cheyne for making it this far! Anyways this round I pretty much lost all my faves left so I get to cut whoever I want in the final round! ❤️ Spoiler everyone knows who it will be :giggle:If they can make it past this next round.

Save Dan & Jordan

THE FAST FORWARD RETURNS

TAR2207-1056.jpg

It wouldn't be a rankdown of mine if I didn't gift you all the power of immunity right before the final cuts. :giggle: That's right, each of you are being given your final fast forward of the game and this time, it gives you the ability to choose 1 team to skip the final cuts and officially become a member of the Amazing Race Rankdown Top 20.

You have 24 hours to post your fast forward decision.

REMAINING TEAMS

Joe & Bill

Nancy & Emily

Blake & Paige

Oswald & Danny

Flo & Zach

Derek & Drew

Colin & Christie

Linda & Karen

Kami & Karli

Charla & Mirna

Joseph & Monica

Dustin & Kandice

Ron & Christina

Azaria & Hendekea

Andrew & Dan

Dan & Jordan

Nat & Kat

Brook & Claire

Gary & Mallory

Ernie & Cindy

Bill & Cathi

Abbie & Ryan

Mona & Beth

Pam & Winnie

Tim & Marie

Adam & Bethany

Shelley & Nici

Logan & Chris

Brooke & Scott

Rachel & Elissa

@Alex95 @*Chris @*Diana @JC @Weedy_Speedy @QueenKalie @Steven_

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (Please Choose Your Final Fast Forward)
2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

All twists and cycles are pre-planned when I do my Rankdowns just like everyone elses' and if you think I would rig this then you clearly don't know me. LOL. 🙂 

Sad Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Yeah, immunities before the final cut have always been a thing LOL. I'm sorry that your least favorites are benefiting from it but it, but it's a twist I've always included as a thank you to the rankers for sticking with my rankdowns. The fact that someone thinks I would rig a rankdown really hurts. :( 

Edited by *Amanda
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

The way Amanda also did this in her Strictly and SYTYCD games lol. It’s what she does.

It’s not just this just in general all the things that added up in the rankdown, I just haven’t said anything because I didn’t have the energy and I keep reminding myself it’s just a game

like how people would miss deadlines and I was the only one who would get strikes when I did. And not just when people asked for extensions.

or how the timing of the last two rounds was not spelled out like in other rankdowns to ensure we would all be ready at that time, you actually do a great job of this in your rankdowns. It really needed to be if you want those twists to work in an organic manner

it all just seemed suspect altogether. Perhaps it was all a coincidence but can’t help how I feel on that.

sorry everyone is so bothered. I was annoyed but it’s not that big of a deal it is just a game.

6 hours ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Tyler & James

Season 10

TylerJamesOpening.jpg

Enjoy their fanservice opening pic. Yeah they look good, they're both models after all. And good for them on beating drug addiction, that is a fantastic accomplishment that they deserved to be commended for. However, as a TAR team? They were boring and vaguely douchey. Tyler at least was, I remember him being sort of an annoying fratbro type. James was a little more fun with how he never lived up to Tyler's expectations, but Brodie & Kurt did that better for me. I will finish this write-up by saying that although I don't really mind who places where at this point, I am kinda 100% judging someone who would cut Jaymes & James while this basic boring-ass team was on the same list of nominations.

Save Joe & Bill

Judge away. I was just being lazy and when I saw their names I didn't even look at the rest of the list. Saved myself a write  up though. 😘

I...don't even know what to say. All of that was completely unintentional and truly just a coincidence.

These accusations really hurt and it's making me seriously think about wanting to take a step back from hosting the rankdowns I'm currently hosting/have planned once this and the SCD Rankdown finishes up. 💔

• Sad 3